Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Latest, Greatest, Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory...

The Latest, Greatest, Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory...

Insignificant to me. It is fodder for conspiracy theorists, nothing more. The article proves pretty well that he wears that ring. So what. I can't believe that anyone actually thinks Obama is a practicing Christian. He attended a Church where the pastor basically spews black liberation theology. What does that have to do with Jesus or Christianity? Nothing. Same time I don't think he is Muslim. He is a progressive liberal. Those people don't believe in g-d or religion for the most part. They worship at the alter of liberalism.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Insignificant to me. It is fodder for conspiracy theorists, nothing more. The article proves pretty well that he wears that ring. So what. I can't believe that anyone actually thinks Obama is a practicing Christian. He attended a Church where the pastor basically spews black liberation theology. What does that have to do with Jesus or Christianity? Nothing. Same time I don't think he is Muslim. He is a progressive liberal. Those people don't believe in g-d or religion for the most part. They worship at the alter of liberalism.
    +1

Hall Of Fame
    In his post-Presidency memoir, I think he will finally admit to being a Muslim at one point in his life. And he will be revered by the media for his "courage".

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    In his post-Presidency memoir, I think he will finally admit to being a Muslim at one point in his life. And he will be revered by the media for his "courage".
    Ditto for the pardons of Mumia, Lindh, Padilla, KSM, Pollard, Manson, Ayers, Manning etc
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 10-11-2012 at 01:49 PM.

I'm taken by the poll at the end of the article. Good to know my impressions of WND readers were justified . . .

What does story of Obama's 'wedding ring' mean to you?

• It once again shows how virtually everything Obama says about himself is completely phony (45%, 1,507 Votes)
    • It's proof positive of what Obama's actions have indicated all along he is a closet Muslim (17%, 558 Votes)
    • It's extremely troubling, but not surprising. As president, Obama has demonstrated a striking affinity for Islam (15%, 491 Votes)
    • America's biggest problems are with Marxism and Islam so we go and elect a Marxist, Islamic president! Go figure (14%, 470 Votes)
    • So the 'wing-nut conspiracy theory' was true after all: Barack Hussein Obama really is a closet Muslim (6%, 188 Votes)
    • It's disturbing. But in fairness, maybe there's another less damning and sensational explanation (1%, 40 Votes)
    • Other (1%, 19 Votes)
    • He wears an Indonesian ring on his finger so what? (1%, 18 Votes)
    • I don't trust WND, so the story means nothing (0%, 10 Votes)
    • Less than a month before an election, I can't believe WND is obsessing over the president's jewelry (0%, 9 Votes)
    • It's a sentimental piece of jewelry that means nothing. Obama is a professing Christian (0%, 8 Votes)
    • If Obama were white, there's no way the racist GOP and conservative media would be harping on a president's ring (0%, 7 Votes)
    • It's more evidence the president is a Renaissance man who is tolerant and respectful of all faiths (0%, 7 Votes)
    • It's a non-story. Obama probably doesn't even know what the few obscure Arabic hieroglyphs say (0%, 4 Votes)

(total bolded: 97%, 3,214 votes)

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    I'm taken by the poll at the end of the article. Good to know my impressions of WND readers were justified . . .

What does story of Obama's 'wedding ring' mean to you?

• It once again shows how virtually everything Obama says about himself is completely phony (45%, 1,507 Votes)
    • It's proof positive of what Obama's actions have indicated all along he is a closet Muslim (17%, 558 Votes)
    • It's extremely troubling, but not surprising. As president, Obama has demonstrated a striking affinity for Islam (15%, 491 Votes)
    • America's biggest problems are with Marxism and Islam so we go and elect a Marxist, Islamic president! Go figure (14%, 470 Votes)
    • So the 'wing-nut conspiracy theory' was true after all: Barack Hussein Obama really is a closet Muslim (6%, 188 Votes)
    • It's disturbing. But in fairness, maybe there's another less damning and sensational explanation (1%, 40 Votes)
    • Other (1%, 19 Votes)
    • He wears an Indonesian ring on his finger so what? (1%, 18 Votes)
    • I don't trust WND, so the story means nothing (0%, 10 Votes)
    • Less than a month before an election, I can't believe WND is obsessing over the president's jewelry (0%, 9 Votes)
    • It's a sentimental piece of jewelry that means nothing. Obama is a professing Christian (0%, 8 Votes)
    • If Obama were white, there's no way the racist GOP and conservative media would be harping on a president's ring (0%, 7 Votes)
    • It's more evidence the president is a Renaissance man who is tolerant and respectful of all faiths (0%, 7 Votes)
    • It's a non-story. Obama probably doesn't even know what the few obscure Arabic hieroglyphs say (0%, 4 Votes)

(total bolded: 97%, 3,214 votes)
    And you find nothing about the ring strange or worthy of further investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...dding-ring.htm

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I don't and I can't stand the man. Liberal progressives are not religious people. Obama's actions and policies are much more in line with progressive liberalism then anything to do with Islam. I'm much more disturbed by national security leaks coming out of the administration and the cover up in Benghazi then by what jewelry he is wearing.

Jets Insider VIP

I don't.

What do you find "strange" and "worthy of further investigation" about the man's ring, specificly?

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I don't.

What do you find "strange" and "worthy of further investigation" about the man's ring, specificly?
    It's kinda faggy if you ask me.

Strange? Yeah. It's an ugly ring, and frankly, I'm not into jewelry on guys, so the fact that he had it before marriage . . . not my thing.

Worthy of further investigation? No. It's a fricken ring with abstract patterns on it. Who gives a damn?

Hall Of Fame
    Obama worships no God b.c he believes he is God.

There is so much about this guy I wish we found out before he got elected. Not saying that any of it will be bad but it is a shame that he basically got elected in the same way his healthcare plan got passed.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't.

if it was just the ring, Id' say it was nothing. But his apologies, the lying about Benghazi, his defense of Islam and the fact that his administration pushed for questioning the director/financier of "The Innocence of Muslims" - everything should be looked at closely with this effin clown. Zero trust. ZERO.

Jets Insider VIP
    if it was just the ring, Id' say it was nothing. But his apologies, the lying about Benghazi, his defense of Islam and the fact that his administration pushed for questioning the director/financier of "The Innocence of Muslims" - everything should be looked at closely with this effin clown. Zero trust. ZERO.
    Lol.

VERY VERY CLOSELY! He's waiting until the second term to turn the US into a Caliphate, right?

Them he will force all of the schoolchildren to bow to Mecca and make Ramadan replace the 4th of July and make the Koran the official sponsor of NASCAR.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Another good one.

The stupid thing is the conspiracy theorists don't need to bring these types of things up to criticize Obama - he's given them all the ammunition they need just through his actual deeds (or lack thereof) during his first term in office.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Lol.

VERY VERY CLOSELY! He's waiting until the second term to turn the US into a Caliphate, right?

Them he will force all of the schoolchildren to bow to Mecca and make Ramadan replace the 4th of July and make the Koran the official sponsor of NASCAR.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    who knows?

A better question would be to ask him what he meant when he made that dumass remark to the Russians about having more leeway in his 2nd term.

Jets Insider VIP
    A better question would be to ask him what he meant when he made that dumass remark to the Russians about having more leeway in his 2nd term.
    You've seen Red Dawn, right?

THAT'S what Obummer wants to do to America. A combination Red Dawn/World War Z/Caliphate.

HAARP Array and all.