Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what about brandon jacobs?

what about brandon jacobs?

reports are out hes healthy and frustrated in san fran. what a story line he and rex together as one. he could help this running game. ground and pound baby!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    reports are out hes healthy and frustrated in san fran. what a story line he and rex together as one. he could help this running game. ground and pound baby!
    With Tanny's history...we'll give up too much. I wouldn't give more than a 7th for him.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    With Tanny's history...we'll give up too much. I wouldn't give more than a 7th for him.
    thats what i was thinking.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

No trades!! This team is not going anywhere this year, I think it's painfully obvious. Keep all our picks and let's retool this offseason. Play the young guys and anyone else we can pick up without giving up anything.

I'm not giving up on this season but we need so much that every pick at this point is huge. Stay put!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That guy is such a punk.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    No trades!! This team is not going anywhere this year, I think it's painfully obvious. Keep all our picks and let's retool this offseason. Play the young guys and anyone else we can pick up without giving up anything.

I'm not giving up on this season but we need so much that every pick at this point is huge. Stay put!
    THIS!!!!

LOCKEJET for GM!

Jets Insider VIP
    Please stop posting.

We don't need ANOTHER slow assed big body back that will run into he backs of our blockers. We need a speed guy that can break the odd run.

Brandon Jacobs stinks. I don't get this board's fascination with bad running backs like Benson, Hillis, and Jacobs; 3 names that I see brought up all the time on here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Brandon Jacobs stinks. I don't get this board's fascination with bad running backs like Benson, Hillis, and Jacobs; 3 names that I see brought up all the time on here.
    They do it because secretly, they don't want us to succeed then they couldn't come out here to complain....

brandon jacobs

what the jets really need.is an offensive line that jells.it is very obvious to me.that the problem with the jets running game.is not the running backs.if the line does not open holes for the backs.then the running game will not succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    what the jets really need.is an offensive line that jells.it is very obvious to me.that the problem with the jets running game.is not the running backs.if the line does not open holes for the backs.then the running game will not succeed.
    interesting use.of punctuation. I never realized.before how I seriously.underutilized the.period.

.................................................. ................woo.hoo......................

Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    Seriously. On the downside of his career

This is one of the worst threads ive ever seen.

You want to give something up for an over the hill RB, with a bad attitude?

Smart!

All Pro
    NO

keep that scumbag away from this team

He is a fat lazy bum. So yeah!! I say he fits right into the teams direction.

Jacobs is on my All Worst Attitude Team

Vince Young / Cutler
    Santonio Holmes / Plaxico / TO
    Brandon Jacobs
    Kellen Winslow

Pac Man Jones / Albert Haynesworth on D

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    NO

keep that scumbag away from this team
    with a double helping of GOD NO!

People who advocate giving up picks for Jacobs have no right to criticize the jets front office... Its laughable