Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info-10/11

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Terrible conditioning. Bring back Sal.
    Pretty sure Sal wasn't the S&C Coach last season tho.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Terrible conditioning. Bring back Sal.
    Sal's a one trip pony.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer
    The league is hitting Jets OL Matt Slauson with a $10k fine for his peel back shot on Brian Cushing.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Jets G Matt Slauson appealing the $10,000 fine the league hit him and @JayGlazer reported on.
    Last edited by AbstraKt; 10-11-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Mike Pettine said Antonio Cromartie has totally taken over leadership role of DBs. Studies more than anyone, holds others accountable.

Pettine also said it was Antonio Cromartie's idea for DBs to run onto the field as a group before the MNF game against the Texans. #Jets
    Lock this dude up long term, find an acceptable #2 elsewhere and deal Revis for picks. Let's get some help elsewhere on this team.

Very impressed with the way Cro has stepped up thus far - he's looking like the guy everybody thought he would be coming out of college.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Lock this dude up long term, find an acceptable #2 elsewhere and deal Revis for picks. Let's get some help elsewhere on this team.

Very impressed with the way Cro has stepped up thus far - he's looking like the guy everybody thought he would be coming out of college.
    I know I'll get hell for this, but Wilson looked pretty good out there Monday too. Looks like Revis was holding these guys back.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I know I'll get hell for this, but Wilson looked pretty good out there Monday too. Looks like Revis was holding these guys back.
    Lets slow down a bit....its one game. I think the Jets DBs can survive, but to say that Revis was holding them back is a bit silly, no? Besides, the Jets still can't cover a TE to save their lives. That hasn't changed much.

It was hard for me to see during the game but it looks like the DB was pulling on Clyde Gates' wrist when he got the shoulder injury. Unless Gates has a History of shoulder injuries, that's pretty freaking hard to be pulling on someone and not get a flag.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Too much detail for me BUT big picture.... CRO was literally fooled/burned on the one TD. After that...secondary played OK. LOVE Revis but we need more depth.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Too much detail for me BUT big picture.... CRO was literally fooled/burned on the one TD. After that...secondary played OK. LOVE Revis but we need more depth.
    Read somewhere that Landry was actually responsible on that one.

perhaps....BUT agreeing with NYStep, they played OK in general.

That was all Landry's fault/responsibility. Tim Ryan / Pat Kirwan on Sirius were talking about it Tuesday

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Sal's a one trip pony.

Haha.