Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ohh I cant wait for people to eat there words.

Quote Originally Posted by ListerFiend View Post
    Dont make me come over they're.
    There is no there there.....unless you are bying of course.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Truly awesome post. This is exactly how i feel too.
    People confuse not liking Mark, with thinking he sucks. I think he is very likeable. Handsome, well spoken.....he appears great. I wish we could hang out sometime.

I think he is a horrible QB. Has nothing to do with him as a person, i just see him play, and I'm very unimpressed.

Also, i think there is truth to the "talent" surrounding him not being the best, but Mark sure doesn't seem to be helping that situation by providing consistency, OR potency.
    Well put!

IMO, Sanchez is horrible, plain and simple. If he did not keep on making the same errors over and over and over, I would have some hope, but no. Lazy passes deflected 2-5 times a game, tipped Int's 1-3 times per game, fumbling right before halftime of a close game every week, these are the same problems we've seen with this guy for 3 years already, and his $hitty "not my fault" attitude like he thinks he has played well is sickening already. Mark, grow the F**k up. I cannot buy into the lack of weapons BS. A lack of weapons is not reposnible for this idiot not being able to throw the ball over a d lineman to a wide open RB who could have gone for a TD. Even if it were 9 foot tall JJ Watt, you telling me a professional QB cannot throw over a tall D Lineman? Bull.
    I would love to see him succeed, however, if h hasn't gotten it by now, I doubt he ever will...

Sorry..

I am ready to move on
    Last edited by ASH_1962; 10-11-2012 at 10:17 PM.

This is the nfl and the nfl loves parity. nothing is going to happen un til the end of the yr. stay tune for the chillin episode!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I can't help but wonder...

what would Rah Rah 19 think?

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

We'd be extremely fortunate to get to 4-4 at the Bye and even if this team somehow snuck in at 8-8 or 9-7, it's a quick exit to either New England, Baltimore or Houston, whoever winds up being the 3 seed.

I'd rather go 5-11, 6-10 and make wholesale changes.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The same Pitt team that made us look like garbage has now lost to Tennessee and Oakland. And Pitt beat us without Mendenhall, Harrison and Troy P.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jets80 View Post
    Going in to the buy we will be 4 and 4 would not surprise me to beat the Pats
    How will the Jets old, slow and soft defense stop the Pats no-huddle offense?

How will Sanchez and the Jets offense put up 35+ points?

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Who will we be buying that week?

the more the better

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

Hey, I take offense to that! Our defense isn't old

All League
    Ok the bye week ...Its a ****ing football forum, calm down.

This is just what I wanted go ahead and keep talking ****.

Hall Of Fame
    It could be a bi week in which case it might be a different kind of forum altogether.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Hey, I take offense to that! Our defense isn't old
    Good one.

All League

Not gonna have to put up 35. And I said I can see it happening, I am a Jets fan what do you want me to say? ..Hey...you still got the 49s and the Texans and dont think Seattle is a cake walk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jets80 View Post
    Not gonna have to put up 35. And I said I can see it happening, I am a Jets fan what do you want me to say? ..Hey...you still got the 49s and the Texans and dont think Seattle is a cake walk.
    Pats will beat both the 49ers and Texans.

I don't see them coming out of Seattle this weekend with a win.

No huddle won't work with the crowd noise in that stadium.

Bold statement about the 49ers and Texans. You have a much better chance of beating the Seahawks, who can't throw the ball or score. They are basically the 2009 Jets. Load up on their ground game and dare Wilson to beat you, he hasn't shown that type of ability yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Bold statement about the 49ers and Texans. You have a much better chance of beating the Seahawks, who can't throw the ball or score. They are basically the 2009 Jets. Load up on their ground game and dare Wilson to beat you, he hasn't shown that type of ability yet.
    Both the 49ers and Texans will be playing in Foxboro, and the Pats will be highly favored in both games. I think a split of those two games (either/or) is a reasonable expectation. Neither of those teams is significantly better than the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Both the 49ers and Texans will be playing in Foxboro, and the Pats will be highly favored in both games. I think a split of those two games (either/or) is a reasonable expectation. Neither of those teams is significantly better than the Pats.
    Well, here's to hoping your Patsies get their asses kicked at home

FUKK the PASTS!

Being 4-4 was expected.

This team could still be terrible and finish 10-6.

Most of the NFC West is overhyped aside from San Fran.

Seattle is bipolar and Wilson is at the same tier as Sanchez (dung beetle NFL QB tier), St. Louis lost its best weapon in Amendola (lol), and Arizona's QBs are Dung Beetle, too. Their D isn't bad, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for that team to struggle to an 8-8 or 9-7 final record based on that roster and Beanie's injury and Ryan Williams being made of glass.

Buffalo is horrendous. Miami's defense is good, but last I checked they stink.

Chargers are a choke job seemingly every time we play them, Tennessee is putrid, and Jacksonville has to be the worst team in the league.

Which means losing to the Pats twice theoretically could have this team at 10-6 and losing to AZ or SD would be 9-7.

But what's it worth to you? Pray for a miracle and a long playoff run? Aside from Steven Hill turning into Calvin Johnson, there's not a lot to be hopeful for here............This roster is a joke, and what may be best for the long term outlook of the Jets would be to actually expedite the Tebow error and lose out, dumping both these awful QB's, getting Davis and Coples more playing time, hopefully see some development out of Kyle Wilson, the loss of the contracts of Pace and Scott, both of which are barely worth the veteran minimum at this point and are getting paid significantly more than that, and a 2-3 year rebuilding project with a young QB actually allowed to develop and a smart GM like Jerry Reese pulling out gems like JPP or Osi in later rounds or from seemingly nowhere.

Then of course, getting a coaching staff not stuck in playstyle logic based in 1980 where you could win games with a strong defense only and not have to worry about defenseless receivers and QB's protected like Fort Knox by refs and can actually compete in a shoot out.

The icing to all of this would be losing out, getting the first or second pick somehow and ending up with Matt Barclay, an inevitable failure as yet another in a long line of PAC 12 and especially USC QB's who suck. That would set us back well into the next 6 or 7 years.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    FUKK the PASTS!
    If they are the PASTS, WTF are we? Our two losses at the AFC Championship games are in the past...