Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ohh I cant wait for people to eat there words.

All League

Ohh I cant wait for people to eat there words.

Going in to the buy we will be 4 and 4 would not surprise me to beat the Pats ...and be 5 and 3..Mark getting Keller back will be huge, Green getting pushed by Powell will give us a glimmer of a ground game. I just can see Mark getting comfortable with his new Targets...Steven Hill has to step up.

I was pretty impressed with the pass protection against the Texans, even Watts commented after the game that he was getting frustrated..(yea I know he crushed us)..but he was talking about not being able to get to Mark..If they would just leave Tebow on the sideline and stop this substitution ****.

We are gonna make a run and be hot when it counts....and Sanchez will lead us there..

well, here's to hoping. they can easily be 4-4 at the break. don't think they can beat the patsies because the offense just isn't reliable enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jets80 View Post
    Going in to the buy we will be 4 and 4 would not surprise me to beat the Pats ...and be 5 and 3..Mark getting Keller back will be huge, Green getting pushed by Powell will give us a glimmer of a ground game. I just can see Mark getting comfortable with his new Targets...Steven Hill has to step up.

I was pretty impressed with the pass protection against the Texans, even Watts commented after the game that he was getting frustrated..(yea I know he crushed us)..but he was talking about not being able to get to Mark..If they would just leave Tebow on the sideline and stop this substitution ****.

We are gonna make a run and be hot when it counts....and Sanchez will lead us there..

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Nobody has to eat aything. Based on the schedule most had us 4-4. I think Mark stinks and I had us 4-4.

There is a reason nobody has faith. Do you realize the Jets haven't beat a team with a winning record in 2 years?

We just don't have the horses to contend. Can we win some games and get hot? Sure! But I want it all and so do many around here. I want to be the best and we have taken a huge step backwards.

We might be 4-4 going into the bye but we could easily lose to the Colts and the Dolphins. I think Miami is better then we are. Playing the Pats in NE will be the most painful experience since that Monday ass kicking a couple of years ago up there. They are going to kill us. And Sanchez had all day to throw and guys were open so what's going to change this week? He will miss Keller instead of someome else. And Powell has run before and done ok but that's compared to Greene so big deal. Anyway, enjoy the possible 4-4 because that will be it. I am off the Sanchez bandwagon, can't stand the laid back California style. Dude never gets mad, never yells at anyone on the field and his post game press confrences make we want to shoot my $3500 TV. And that's my glass is half full perspective. We don't have the talent to compete even with Holmes and Revis. I have prepared myself for one of those years, you should do the same. It feels very natural being out of the race before the leaves have falllen. Just like the good old Jets, they don't tease you, let you know right away. Very nice of them. Someome should let Rex know
    Last edited by Sec340; 10-11-2012 at 05:52 PM.

The Jets have played one good game this year out of 5. Hugely fortunate to have 2 wins as Miami gift wrapped the game to us.

This team was fabulously lucky to be 8-8 last year and instead of realizing this the front office decided we were unlucky to be 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

Right now at this point we are a very bad team.

Terrible QB play.
    Lousy receivers.
    Can't run the ball.
    Can't stop the run.

I really don't see how this is going to turn around.

Who will we be buying that week?

Jets Insider VIP

I hope that you are right! I want the best for our team. But are you a betting man?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    The Jets have played one good game this year out of 5. Hugely fortunate to have 2 wins as Miami gift wrapped the game to us.

This team was fabulously lucky to be 8-8 last year and instead of realizing this the front office decided we were unlucky to be 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

Terrible QB play.
    Lousy receivers.
    Can't run the ball.
    Can't stop the run.

because Jets 80 said so!

No guarantee we beat Colts or Phins, to chalk off both as Ws tells me you haven't watched the team much this season. Beat the Pats in NE? LOL you jest.

Can't wait for this "buy" we're headed towards... hope Sanchez brings his credit cards

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    No guarantee we beat Colts or Phins, to chalk off both as Ws tells me you haven't watched the team much this season. Beat the Pats in NE? LOL you jest.

Can't wait for this "buy" we're headed towards... hope Sanchez brings his credit cards
    The SOJF's sure can bring the Lol's.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    The SOJF's sure can bring the Lol's.
    Well at the very least, we know Sanchez has a lot of money!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post

Terrible QB play.
    Lousy receivers.
    Can't run the ball.
    Can't stop the run.

Do ya think any of this can be fixed?....
    1. Lousy receivers? how bout new receivers, young with speed.
    2. Terrible QB play?..The more time Mark spends with this new receiving corp and the addition of a healthy Keller you will see Marks numbers go up..
    3. Running the ball I would like to see Powell and Mc Knight handle the ball a little more if Powell gets the hot hand you got to take reps away fron Shon.

4. Stopping the run, we just have to believe in Rex???...I would like to see some more reps from the young guys..Scott with this toe and Devito with the back aghhh...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post

Sorry there Urkle...

The problem with the Sanchez Supporter camp is this notion that people doubting him don't want to eat their words. Every single person who isn't a Tim Tebow groupie wants to see Sanchez play the way he did against the Texans in his first game in '09. Every fan of this team wants the Mark Sanchez from Week 2 against NE in the '10 season.

I will gladly eat a bathtub full of my words if the light goes on for this guy and he shows - even with a weak roster - that HIS PLAY can reach a higher level. Nobody wants to wait for another rookie QB to learn the game. Nobody wants to have to stock the roster with all-stars just to have a decent offense.

Problem is, nobody wants to watch this dude fire wild incompletions, interceptions, and hospital passes either. So that's why there are even words to eat.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    The problem with the Sanchez Supporter camp is this notion that people doubting him don't want to eat their words. Every single person who isn't a Tim Tebow groupie wants to see Sanchez play the way he did against the Texans in his first game in '09. Every fan of this team wants the Mark Sanchez from Week 2 against NE in the '10 season.

I will gladly eat a bathtub full of my words if the light goes on for this guy and he shows - even with a weak roster - that HIS PLAY can reach a higher level. Nobody wants to wait for another rookie QB to learn the game. Nobody wants to have to stock the roster with all-stars just to have a decent offense.

Problem is, nobody wants to watch this dude fire wild incompletions, interceptions, and hospital passes either. So that's why there are even words to eat.
    Truly awesome post. This is exactly how i feel too.
    People confuse not liking Mark, with thinking he sucks. I think he is very likeable. Handsome, well spoken.....he appears great. I wish we could hang out sometime.

I think he is a horrible QB. Has nothing to do with him as a person, i just see him play, and im very unimpressed.

Also, i think there is truth to the "talent" surrounding him not being the best, but Mark sure doesnt seem to be helping that situation by providing consistency, OR potency.

PUT DOWNTHE PIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Whatever there taking their.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post

This. I am a huge Mark Sanchez supporter. I am rooting for the guy I want him to do well, I want him to make me look like a fool for thinking of what QB we could draft to replace him. Mark Sanchez being a franchise QB would be amazing since it's such a big piece of the puzzle and we would then be in contention for a good 5-7 years. I have slowly dwindled in my hope for this outcome, but it doesn't mean I am going to be upset if I look like an idiot for thinking he is not the answer. I will be ecstatic.

Veteran
    Going in to the buy ...
    stopped reading there.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Whatever there taking their.

SAR I
    Dont make me come over they're.