Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Machine Bang

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw an item online about Toni Braxton. What a wonderful TMB candidate. I better pack some bibs.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her in that video.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Her in that video.
    Not sure which one you mean. But I would so make a mess all over those white pants and top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_hKX...feature=relmfu

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Was gonna post that one as well. Good choice.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    din't #28 compile on her?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    din't #28 compile on her?
    LOL. Great, clever line.

Not a bad gig, especially back in 1998.

Singer Toni Braxton disclosed that she and producer and keyboard player Keri Lewis will tie the knot next year, according to the New York Daily News.

The two began dating after Lewis’ group, Mint Condition, whose hits include “What Kind of Man Would I Be” and “Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes),” toured with the songbird in 1997.

This will be Braxton’s first trip down the aisle. In 1998, she denied rumors that she turned down a proposal from pro football player Curtis Martin. The two dated for more than a year, but Braxton insisted at the time that her virtue was intact. “I’d just like to wait until I’m married,” she told Jet magazine.

News of Braxton’s pending nuptials came on the same day that she opted out of singing at New York radio station WKTU’s “Miracle on 34th Street” holiday extravaganza, which also featured Marc Anthony, Destiny’s Child, Ricky Martin, Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, and a walk-on by a very quiet Michael Jackson. Braxton served as emcee, appearing in countless different flesh-baring outfits, but kept her celebrated pipes under wraps.

Braxton told reporters later that she was just following doctors’ orders. “I was supposed to sing tonight, but I had a problem with my toys,” she admitted, pointing at her bosom for effect; the singer recently ruptured a breast implant. “My doctor said I can’t sing because it might hurt my toys”Singer Toni Braxton disclosed that she and producer and keyboard player Keri Lewis will tie the knot next year, according to the New York Daily News.

The two began dating after Lewis’ group, Mint Condition, whose hits include “What Kind of Man Would I Be” and “Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes),” toured with the songbird in 1997.

This will be Braxton’s first trip down the aisle. In 1998, she denied rumors that she turned down a proposal from pro football player Curtis Martin. The two dated for more than a year, but Braxton insisted at the time that her virtue was intact. “I’d just like to wait until I’m married,” she told Jet magazine.

News of Braxton’s pending nuptials came on the same day that she opted out of singing at New York radio station WKTU’s “Miracle on 34th Street” holiday extravaganza, which also featured Marc Anthony, Destiny’s Child, Ricky Martin, Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, and a walk-on by a very quiet Michael Jackson. Braxton served as emcee, appearing in countless different flesh-baring outfits, but kept her celebrated pipes under wraps.

Braxton told reporters later that she was just following doctors’ orders. “I was supposed to sing tonight, but I had a problem with my toys,” she admitted, pointing at her bosom for effect; the singer recently ruptured a breast implant. “My doctor said I can’t sing because it might hurt my toys”

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...1#.UJP3Whz9fEM

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandy Duncan

Not because she was at all attractive. But for the symbolic significance of hate-f-ing someone named Sandy right in the pooper.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Is that a trap?

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Sandy Duncan

Not because she was at all attractive. But for the symbolic significance of hate-f-ing someone named Sandy right in the pooper.
    She had a GREAT body...I was a smitten lad. One of her movies (Peter Pan???) gave her a different "range" to show off her assets (ok - don't believe me) versus her TV show

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    She had a GREAT body...I was a smitten lad. One of her movies (Peter Pan???) gave her a different "range" to show off her assets (ok - don't believe me) versus her TV show
    So what you're saying is you prefer it when your women are disguised as young boys.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    So what you're saying is you prefer it when your women are disguised as young boys.
    Hmmm!

I know you keep a peeler under your bed for those "hard days"....so watch it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Aw, he's just turned off by, you know, the eye thing.
    Could be a positive for him if he was open minded.
    or she...

Did you know she brought us Barney?

Here's a look at the glorious gamine (about 20 yrs ago)
    At the time, Barney had just failed the Decca audition and was on his way back to
    Hamburg for some retooling...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5xNTMudIoc
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-03-2012 at 12:12 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have we discussed Heather Graham? I don't even need a time machine, I'd still hit it but it was probably the chick I wanted to marry the most growing up...

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Have we discussed Heather Graham? I don't even need a time machine, I'd still hit it but it was probably the chick I wanted to marry the most growing up...
    Heather Graham is really foxy; I like Heather Thomas in somewhat the same way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX21_iTjG3s

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw an item online about Toni Braxton. What a wonderful TMB candidate. I better pack some bibs.

Maybe it's just me Borgo, but do I detect just a HINT of nipple in this pic?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Although it was a funny show, best part of Maude was when my Time Machine Bang buddy, Adrienne Barbeau, hit the screen in one of her clinging, low-cut numbers. Probably too long ago for most of you folks to recall.

BTW, Barbeau was once married to director John Carpenter, who starred her in his film, The Fog.

I think Savage banged her

great thread btw

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I think Savage banged her

great thread btw
    Seriously? If so, we need to get Sav to give us a debriefing.

Thanks, JW.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Daryl Hannah, circa Splash-

I would give a lung to charity to go back in time and smash her back doors in! She looks like pure filth.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to hear "The Savage Barbeau" story.

heh heh heh