Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 832

Thread: Time Machine Bang

  1. #121
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    great thread.

    Would add: Barbara Eden, Elizabeth Montgomery and, of course without any doubt... Natalie Wood.

  2. #122
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    the rare combination of cute and sexy



    she even aged well (2011)

    Last edited by Timmy®; 10-16-2012 at 03:05 PM.

  3. #123
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    the rare combination of cute and sexy



    she even aged well (2011)

    Great call on Cheryl Ladd. As gorgeous as Farah was, I liked Cheryl better.

  4. #124
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,502
    Post Thanks / Like

  5. #125
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Great call on Cheryl Ladd. As gorgeous as Farah was, I liked Cheryl better.
    By the way, I saw 2 Broke Girls last night and that blonde is amazing. She'd look really good in 60's psychodelic clothing.


  6. #126
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Before all the f*ckary he did to his face





  7. #127
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    By the way, I saw 2 Broke Girls last night and that blonde is amazing. She'd look really good in 60's psychodelic clothing.

    Timmy, I have such a crush on Beth Behrs. You're right; she'd look awesome in 60s regalia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post

    Before all the f*ckary he did to his face




    Way to chime in Gata. Appreciate the feminine perspective.

    EDIT: Tell the person who took your avatar image that I'm pi$$ed he/she cut off the shot of your butt, which, I assume, is a darling.
    Last edited by Borgoguy; 10-16-2012 at 03:31 PM.

  8. #128
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Way to chime in Gata. Appreciate the feminine perspective.

    EDIT: Tell the person who took your avatar image that I'm pi$$ed he/she cut off the shot of your butt, which, I assume, is a darling.
    I cut it off ...

  9. #129
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    well then

  10. #130
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I cut it off ...
    LOL! You're a great sport and belong here with the rest of us lunatics.

    Maybe chaps next time?

  11. #131
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL! You're a great sport and belong here with the rest of us lunatics.

    Maybe chaps next time?
    chaps ? LOL

  12. #132
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I cut it off ...
    -


























    -

  13. #133
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't go back too far in this time machine. Sam from Step by Step really aged nicely though.




  14. #134
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although it was a funny show, best part of Maude was when my Time Machine Bang buddy, Adrienne Barbeau, hit the screen in one of her clinging, low-cut numbers. Probably too long ago for most of you folks to recall.

    BTW, Barbeau was once married to director John Carpenter, who starred her in his film, The Fog.




  15. #135
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    well then
    lol

  16. #136
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Although it was a funny show, best part of Maude was when my Time Machine Bang buddy, Adrienne Barbeau hit the screen in one of her clinging, low-cut numbers. Probably too long ago for most of you folks to recall.

    BTW, Barbeau was once married to director John Carpenter, who starred her in his film, The Fog.



    also turned down a date with Marvin Hamlisch. they were on the tonight show together, and, on the show, he mentioned he asked her out during the previous commercial break. no dice.

    Marvin Hamlisch - boob man.

  17. #137
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    also turned down a date with Marvin Hamlisch. they were on the tonight show together, and, on the show, he mentioned he asked her out during the previous commercial break. no dice.

    Marvin Hamlisch - boob man.
    +1...Funny though...I remember them bigger!


    She certainly knew how to maximize her.... assets.

    +1 on Cheryl Ladd too....only Angel I ever dug, including Farrah.

    -

  18. #138
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post

    Before all the f*ckary he did to his face




    Southside just went..."oh man, beat me to it."

    -

  19. #139
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a teen in the 70s, I can vividly recall seeing shots of Pam Grier in the Village Voice for one of her many films. Most of which resulted in me appearing to smuggle a flute in my trousers. Grier is the personification of the word luscious.

    I want to go back to the time of Pam's prime and have her scent mark various parts of my anatomy.






  20. #140
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    +1...Funny though...I remember them bigger!


    She certainly knew how to maximize her.... assets.

    +1 on Cheryl Ladd too....only Angel I ever dug, including Farrah.

    -
    Brilliant strategy by Barbeau too. Look even sexier by standing next to Bea f***ing Arthur.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us