Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 832

Thread: Time Machine Bang

  1. #481
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a long-standing crush on Janine Lindemulder. If it were possible, I would head back to TMB her during her tenure in the dynamic porn duo, Blondage. Before she went insane with the tats and inked up all her soft beauty.






  2. #482
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ricard78 View Post
    Its a cereal.
    J/K

  3. #483
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Barcelona Catalunya
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    J/K


    I got the joke , but im from England, I wasn't sure if you had them stateside.

  4. #484
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't have time to go through the whole thread, but apologies for any repeats.

    I'm 35, so I grew up knowing Jane Fonda as the MILF that hawked aerobics videos. A couple of weeks ago I started watching Barbarella ... HOLY SH!T was she hot.

  5. #485
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fenn was mentioned earlier, so......




  6. #486
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    Didn't have time to go through the whole thread, but apologies for any repeats.

    I'm 35, so I grew up knowing Jane Fonda as the MILF that hawked aerobics videos. A couple of weeks ago I started watching Barbarella ... HOLY SH!T was she hot.






    I'm older than you.....and I remember her as Hanoi Jane.





  7. #487
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Fenn was mentioned earlier, so......



    If you cover her tatas with your hand, it looks like a dude with lipstick on.


  8. #488
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm older than you.....
    Am I in the "say obvious ****" thread??

  9. #489
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Am I in the "say obvious ****" thread??
    Saaay, whats the idea, bub.

    In my day, kids didnt say stuff like that..they minded their manners and spoke only when spoken to....as they walked 3 miles to school and 5 back.. with no shoes on....and liked it.

    I oughtta pound you.

    -

  10. #490
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post



    I'm older than you.....and I remember her as Hanoi Jane.




    Remember, this is a thread to celebrate past infatuation(s), not to demean or disparage. "Hanoi Jane" or not, Jane Fonda was a goddess, especially in the days of Barbarella and Barefoot in the Park.







    EDIT: Start video at approx. 1:00. One of the great opening sequences ever.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw6WMdrzbJw


    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    If you cover her tatas with your hand, it looks like a dude with lipstick on.

    Weird, but somewhat true.
    Last edited by Borgoguy; 11-07-2012 at 10:50 AM.

  11. #491
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Saaay, whats the idea, bub.

    In my day, kids didnt say stuff like that..they minded their manners and spoke only when spoken to....as they walked 3 miles to school and 5 back.. with no shoes on....and liked it.

    I oughtta pound you.

    -
    I meant it with all due respect to my elders and all that jazz.

  12. #492
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking through shots of Jane Fonda from the 60s reminded me of another favorite starlet of mine, Swedish stunner, Britt Ekland. Peter Sellers and Rod Stwart must have had a ball.

    "Present banging" Britt is, most likely, what caused Sellers to have all those massive heart attacks. Frig it; I'm chancing (not "the gardner") a TMB with Britt.








  13. #493
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    The late Anita Morris just jumped to mind. Morris was an earlier version of Christina Hendricks.

    I remember Morris' incredible body whilst as an audience member for Broadway's Nine. So, if possible, I would TMB her from that era.






  14. #494
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to TMB Britney Spears.



    Have you seen her lately? Father Time is not her friend.

  15. #495
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I'd like to TMB Britney Spears.



    Have you seen her lately? Father Time is not her friend.
    Lately, she's abysmally trashy. But in the shot you've posted? Wow, so unbelievably sexy. Can you imagine walking into a room and getting that look from her? Phew.

  16. #496
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marty McFly's mom






    I would walk back to 1955 for a piece of that

  17. #497
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    I would walk back to 1955 for a piece of that
    What year does she grow a pretty face and some boops?

    I'd take a cab to that year.

    -

  18. #498
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Marty McFly's mom






    I would walk back to 1955 for a piece of that
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    What year does she grow a pretty face and some boops?

    I'd take a cab to that year.

    -
    Dirt, I apologize for 32's post. Obviously, he has anger issues related to females and is acting out by destroying the fantasies of other, more sexually/emotionally stable, posters. Once again, please forgive his discourtesy.

  19. #499
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Dirt, I apologize for 32's post. Obviously, he has anger issues related to females and is acting out by destroying the fantasies of other, more sexually/emotionally stable, posters. Once again, please forgive his discourtesy.

    his troglodyte ways do not offend me; if anything, I pity him.

  20. #500
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    his troglodyte ways do not offend me; if anything, I pity him.
    Although I sit here laughing at your comments, I fell your hurt. Please know that 32's sentiments do not represent those of us who have posted in this thread. We applaud you for taking "the high road", and for mentioning Lea Thompson. If it means anything (How could it possibly, as 32 has annihilated the positive vibes in the thread?), I have always found her attractive.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us