Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Machine Bang

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Jack, my wife just told me that she saw Leah in a promo for a new show on ABC. I just checked it out; it's called Family Tools.

Here's the trailer. She looks okay, if not a bit plump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tp9bEvp7-A

Thanks for the images Borgo, bit of a let down. Though she'd look better for 42. I guess her Jewish/Italian heritage is coming out. Oh well, I guess it's back to King of Queens reruns.

All League
    Not the original series. She was on one of the last years when some of the cast worked Summer jobs at a beach club.

What does it say when Borgo and I knew she was on saved by the Bell!?..

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post

Either both of you are 27 years old, or a couple of old pervs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post

LOL! I think "perv" is a bit strong. When Saved By the Bell was on Saturday mornings in the late 80s/early 90s, I never missed an episode. With regulars like Tiffani Amber Thiessen, Elizabeth Berkley, and Lark Voorhies (and later, Leah Remini), who wouldn't be glued to their TV sets?

Let me just add Ms. Voorhies to the TMB manifest right now.

Hall Of Fame
    Jack, my wife just told me that she saw Leah in a promo for a new show on ABC. I just checked it out; it's called Family Tools.

Here's the trailer. She looks okay, if not a bit plump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tp9bEvp7-A

i hate to say it, but if she's plump she needs to step aside, she ruined the last couple years of King of Queens with her weight. she got the KOQ gig because she was hotter than other girls trying out for the part - not fair, but that's the way it is.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post

you should have seen us when Topanga was 16

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    i hate to say it, but if she's plump she needs to step aside, she ruined the last couple years of King of Queens with her weight. she got the KOQ gig because she was hotter than other girls trying out for the part - not fair, but that's the way it is.
    Like many women, she just could not shed the post-pregnancy weight. So much of it is dependent upon genetics and change in metabolism.

you should have seen us when Topanga was 16
    Were she my daughter, I'd have dressed her in a burka. I'm sure guys were driving off the road into telephone poles watching her walk around her neighborhood.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    guess her Jewish/Italian heritage is coming out
    And now she's a crazy scientologist. It's amazing how "religion" can turn a 5 into a 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    And now she's a crazy scientologist. It's amazing how "religion" can turn a 5 into a 3.
    Things, no way, in her prime, Remini was a five. She was very good looking, even before the implants.

Hall Of Fame
    Were she my daughter, I'd have dressed her in a burka. I'm sure guys were driving off the road into telephone poles watching her walk around her neighborhood.

When I was a teen, there was a girl in my neighborhood, my age, who was built like the proverbial s hithouse (as was "Topanga"). Men/boys of every age fawned over this chick. In eighth grade, one of the older teens (maybe 18-19) banged her right on my Catholic elementary school's side entrance (no pun).

When I was a teen, there was a girl in my neighborhood, my age, who was built like the proverbial s hithouse (as was "Topanga"). Men/boys of every age fawned over this chick. In eighth grade, one of the older teens (maybe 18-19) banged her right on my Catholic elementary school's side entrance (no pun).
    That's gross.

It reminds me of when I was in middle school and this one girl used to get picked up by her boyfriend. I remember thinking, "Certainly this guy is going to jail for this."

Clearly that's a loser.

Hall Of Fame
    there was a girl who looked like this at the blood center where my friends and i
    sold plasma twice a week while in college. lots of guys tried to hit on her but nothing. we thought maybe fifty bucks would get sex since she was seliing her plasma twice a week for a grand total of twenty five dollars (for both days), but no one pulled the trigger.

it was college students selling plasma for weed money, drunks, american indians...and her

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    That's gross.

It reminds me of when I was in middle school and this one girl used to get picked up by her boyfriend. I remember thinking, "Certainly this guy is going to jail for this."

Clearly that's a loser.
    I was an innocent little kid who, whilst playing softball in the adjacent field, watched the guy walk her over to the "spot" and seal the deal. It really shocked me, especially as i really didn't fully understand sex at that point. Also, very different times than now.

there was a girl who looked like this at the blood center where my friends and i
    sold plasma twice a week
    while in college. lots of guys tried to hit on her but nothing. we thought maybe fifty bucks would get sex since she was seliing her plasma twice a week for a grand total of twenty five dollars (for both days), but no one pulled the trigger.
    Please, dear Lord, tell me this is part of your birthday hijinks and not really true.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

sold plasma twice a week while in college.
    Please, dear Lord, tell me this is part of your birthday hijinks and not really true.
    Worst was, he brought the plasma with him... in Freezer bags.

-

Going back to the 80's one more time....to TMB Samantha Fox

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Worst was, he brought the plasma with him... in Freezer bags.

-
    This really did elicit a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Going back to the 80's one more time....to TMB Samantha Fox
    She's in here someplace. But very good thought, DK.

Are we running out of TMB candidates? Please, god, no! We must redouble our efforts.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

This really did elicit a laugh.

She's in here someplace. But very good thought, DK.

Are we running out of TMB candidates? Please, god, no! We must redouble our efforts.
    Did we do Markie Post yet?

Too lazy to check.

Prolly more of a casket bang now, but Im in.

-

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Did we do Markie Post yet?

Too lazy to check.

Prolly more of a casket bang now, but Im in.

-

-
    Think we did. But, I thought she was incredibly sexy.

Oh yeah...Markie Post is worthy.

nice tits.