Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 832

Thread: Time Machine Bang

  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Many will remember her from Braveheart, but I'm TMBing the beguiling Sophie Marceau from the days when, as a young actress, she began to appear in French films. What an incredible mouth.











    I like that one muchacho.

  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I like that one muchacho.
    Sophie is a darling.

    Imagine being in the middle of these two goddesses in their youthful primes? 25-30 seconds, tops.


  3. #323
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Sophie is a darling.

    Imagine being in the middle of these two goddesses in their youthful primes? 25-30 seconds, tops.

    Don't forget the ensuing years of crushing regret!

  4. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Don't forget the ensuing years of crushing regret!
    LOL. Only positive is that as a 22 year-old guy (my age stepping out of the time machine), I had about a 25-30 second refractory period.

  5. #325
    How did I forget this sexy creature? I had such a crush on Nastassja Kinski. Who didn't?








  6. #326
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    sorry if i missed her

    there's nothing like a shapely skinny girl with big pointy boobs.


  7. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Sophie is a darling.

    Imagine being in the middle of these two goddesses in their youthful primes? 25-30 seconds, tops.


    yes, the Rihanna-Britney rules would also apply to this scenario.

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    yes, the Rihanna-Britney rules would also apply to this scenario.
    Noted and LOL.

  9. #329
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Farmingdale, NY
    Posts
    2,523

  10. #330
    How about a young Jasmine Bleeth (always loved the sound of that name) before the drug problems ravaged her looks?






  11. #331
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    How about a young Jasmine Bleeth (always loved the sound of that name) before the drug problems ravaged her looks?
    She was hot, no doubt.

  12. #332
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,663



    The Seduction. Good stuff starts around 7:50. Bring tissues.

  13. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    She was hot, no doubt.
    Very similar to Tiffani Amber Thiessen, who was mentioned earlier.

  14. #334
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    How about a young Jasmine Bleeth (always loved the sound of that name) before the drug problems ravaged her looks?





    Funny, I was thinking of her the other day as a banger. She has an atrocious profile. A good number of chicks that look great straight on have really bad features from other angles, Julianne Moore comes to mind.

  15. #335

  16. #336
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,348
    Didnt know she had a drug problem. Sh was a badass.

  17. #337
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,235
    Thought she had smaller tits.

  18. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Didnt know she had a drug problem. Sh was a badass.
    Big coke head.

  19. #339
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    I'm betting body double here

  20. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Funny, I was thinking of her the other day as a banger. She has an atrocious profile. A good number of chicks that look great straight on have really bad features from other angles, Julianne Moore comes to mind.
    Seems okay to me.





    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Didnt know she had a drug problem. Sh was a badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Big coke head.
    Here's the mug shot from her arrest for cocaine possession in 2001.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us