Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 832

Thread: Time Machine Bang

  1. #381
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,606
    No TMB love for Daryl Hannah? I just discovered she was in Playboy...

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    No TMB love for Daryl Hannah? I just discovered she was in Playboy...
    Loved her in Splash and Wall Street.

    As you can see, she is virtually unrecognizable after the awful face work. Body still looks great, however. Although I'm sure it's been retouched (no pun).


  3. #383
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Well done, EM31. Diana Rigg was gorgeous.

    I posted this image in some other thread a while back. I just find her so naturally sexy in it. A real taste of the 60s ( I wish).

    Taste, don't mind if I do.

  4. #384
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,026
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Maybe it's your pipes that are clean!



    Allegedly.
    Oh, Danny boy

  5. #385
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    As you can see, she is virtually unrecognizable after the awful face work.
    That work must have involved a speeding car and a windshield.



    -

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    That work must have involved a speeding car and a windshield.



    -
    I mean, it's pulled so tight, no way her parents would recognize her. She had such a pretty face. Why mess it up?

    Now, she looks like an extra in the road company of The Lion King (Caucasoid Version).

  7. #387
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I mean, it's pulled so tight, no way her parents would recognize her. She had such a pretty face. Why mess it up?

    Now, she looks like an extra in the road company of The Lion King (Caucasoid Version).
    Mebbe her surgeon was offering "The Steffi Graff" at a huge discount.

    Times are tough.

    -

  8. #388
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Loved her in Splash and Wall Street.

    As you can see, she is virtually unrecognizable after the awful face work. Body still looks great, however. Although I'm sure it's been retouched (no pun).

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    That work must have involved a speeding car and a windshield.



    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I mean, it's pulled so tight, no way her parents would recognize her. She had such a pretty face. Why mess it up?

    Now, she looks like an extra in the road company of The Lion King (Caucasoid Version).
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Mebbe her surgeon was offering "The Steffi Graff" at a huge discount.

    Times are tough.

    -
    While I agree with your current take, ladies, I thought this was a Time Machine Bang???


  9. #389
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,026
    Jackson Browne, too.

  10. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    While I agree with your current take, ladies, I thought this was a Time Machine Bang???

    A thousand pardons, Big L. You're right. By definition and intent, this thread is time sensitive. I posted that cover after you mentioned Darryl's recent Playboy cover.

  11. #391
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    A thousand pardons, Big L. You're right. By definition and intent, this thread is time sensitive. I posted that cover after you mentioned Darryl's recent Playboy cover.
    And a pardon from me. I looked at the date on that cover - only 10 years ago. I had no idea she messed her self up that long ago. I had thought her facial disfiguration was more recent.

  12. #392
    Not a favorite, per se, but it might be fun to TMB Valerie Bertinelli before EVH despoiled her.






  13. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    And a pardon from me. I looked at the date on that cover - only 10 years ago. I had no idea she messed her self up that long ago. I had thought her facial disfiguration was more recent.
    No problem. I first noticed the change in Kill Bill.

  14. #394
    Old school Britney Spears (before Meth)

  15. #395
    Dana Delany






  16. #396
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,734
    Erin Grey





    Erin Grey with unidentified hampur dweller.



    For FF2


  17. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Dana Delany
    Good one. When she starred in China Beach, I wanted to do Dana Delany so bad with her wearing only her fatigue top (unbuttoned, of course). What a killer body.



    EDIT:

    Last edited by Borgoguy; 10-26-2012 at 03:08 PM.

  18. #398
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Good one. When she starred in China Beach, I wanted to do Dana Delany so bad with her wearing only her fatigue top (unbuttoned, of course). What a killer body.



    EDIT:

    lets not forget her friend Marg Helgenberger on what I called Vagina Beach




  19. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    lets not forget her friend Marg Helgenberger on what I called Vagina Beach
    LOL. Get that one a t-shirt and I'll order a gross.

    Marg was hot.

  20. #400
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Good one.




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us