Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 832

Thread: Time Machine Bang

  1. #301
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,623

  2. #302
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Okay, I know she's a flake, but I'm going back to bang/munch Brenda Walsh (Shannen Doherty). I'm usually not this crude, but I will coat those choppers like I will be executed at sun up. And I could care less if Jim & Carol, Nat, Dylan, or Brandon are pi$$ed.










    You lost me here.

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I remember that. we didn't have a remote, so i had to have my hand on the channel knob at all times and turn it without making the clicking sound when I heard the rents coming down the stairs.

    i remember that scrambled pictured that would straighten out for a few seconds every few minutes. i'd be thinking "there's a tit! straighten now!"
    it would usually straighten when a car was driving down the street. then you had to wait again.

    kids today...lucky ba$tards...
    The effort we had to put into it was amazing. It's just too easy now, even for me. There's just no sport in Redtube or the likes. I remember when just seeing nipple was success. Now you get to sort through 500 videos to find that just right girl, you get too picky after a while.

  4. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    You lost me here.
    I'll PM you a list of my Fall/Winter seminars. It will make sense once you've completed the course. At least I hope it will.

  5. #305
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I'll PM you a list of my Fall/Winter seminars. It will make sense once you've completed the course. At least I hope it will.
    She is gross.

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    She is gross.
    Go back and watch those old 90210 episodes. She was a doll.

  7. #307
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Go back and watch those old 90210 episodes. She was a doll.
    In fairness to Apache, because of the offending eye previously referenced, she had some of this going on, which is a buzz kill
























    -

  8. #308
    With her seductive face, and coveted "banana breasts", Traci has always been one of my fantasy women. To TMB her around the time of the film, Traci, I Love You (one of the few one can buy, as she was underage for most of her classic efforts) would be incredible. IMO, she is porn's Bardot.











  9. #309
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,839
    Katherine Ross
    Jane Seymour
    ??

  10. #310
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I remember that. we didn't have a remote, so i had to have my hand on the channel knob at all times and turn it without making the clicking sound when I heard the rents coming down the stairs.

    i remember that scrambled pictured that would straighten out for a few seconds every few minutes. i'd be thinking "there's a tit! straighten now!"
    it would usually straighten when a car was driving down the street. then you had to wait again.

    kids today...lucky ba$tards...
    butter knives, coat hangers...every attempt was made to save lives.


    I mean, see porn.


    it would usually straighten when a car was driving down the street. then you had to wait again.
    lmao

  11. #311
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    3,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    With her seductive face, and coveted "banana breasts", Traci has always been one of my fantasy women. To TMB her around the time of the film, Traci, I Love You (one of the few one can buy, as she was underage for most of her classic efforts) would be incredible. IMO, she is porn's Bardot.
    Iconic. Actually saw a couple of the banished films, we suspected it slipped through like she did, even had the Penthouse with her in it.







  12. #312
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    I come from the era of blurry Spice channel days. You know, the days where you wait for it, waaaaaiiiiiit for it, waaaaaaiiittt for it....BAM!!!! Clear nipple moment in alien blue and grey colors and we have RELEASE! Timing and attention was everything in my youth fap fap days.
    Late 70s scrambled porn...



    when just thinking you saw a chick's nipple was reason to grab the spankerchief.

  13. #313
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Good god, what a great choice. I was absolutely in love with her.
    Is there anyone on this list that this isn't true of? I'm amazed you were able to be a productive member of society in your formative years. Or now, come to think of it.


  14. #314
    Okay...so maybe this one's for the WAY BACK Time Machine. I think Borgo will appreciate her dark haired beauty and huge bedroom eyes.






    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 10-18-2012 at 08:46 PM.

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    Is there anyone on this list that this isn't true of? I'm amazed you were able to be a productive member of society in your formative years. Or now, come to think of it.

    LOL. Going through this thread did spark a similar thought process. Thinking back, I have always been somewhat fixated on beautiful women (like many of us, I suppose). Even as a grad student, and later in the corporate world, I always seem to initiate "hot chick" discussions with friends and co-workers. Too bad I don't get paid for this stuff.

    But, honestly, isn't that innate in all us hetero males? Maybe it's also an intrinsic part of my being from Italy, where a normal conversation amongst males revolves around women, soccer, and food; not necessarily in that order.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Okay...so maybe this one's for the WAY BACK Time Machine. I think Borgo will appreciate her dark haired beauty and huge bedroom eyes.
    Vin, amazing addition to the thread. You've identified one of my favorites, and nearly exact type. Any time we see movies or images with Natalie Wood, my wife and I can't help but comment on her stunning, natural beauty and sexiness.

  16. #316
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Late 70s scrambled porn...



    when just thinking you saw a chick's nipple was reason to grab the spankerchief.
    at times you had to stand on your head to find that big azz

  17. #317
    Wondering why it took me so long to think of this time machine F-Buddy? After seeing Legends of the Fall, I was completely smitten with Julia Ormond, who is physically gorgeous, with an incredible speaking voice. She looked pretty amazing in First Knight (and everything else in which she has appeared), too.

    It should also be noted that Ormand is one of those actresses who is frequently devoid of garments in her films. With her spectacular physique, why not?








  18. #318
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post





    And on a related note

    Plenty O'Toole! (Lana Wood)




  19. #319
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086



  20. #320
    Many will remember her from Braveheart, but I'm TMBing the beguiling Sophie Marceau from the days when, as a young actress, she began to appear in French films. What an incredible mouth.










Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us