Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: POLL: Romney up 7 in Florida

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

POLL: Romney up 7 in Florida

The breakdown of this poll is an eye-opener.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/1...elps-mitt.html

The Romney shift is on - once we see a "blue" state go red, it's O-ver.

Tonight's VP debate might be interesting (reportedly Axelrod took over Biden's debate prep because Joe was "all over the road"), but I can't wait to see Obama come out aggressively to defend his record in the next debate.

Someone put it well, that they saw the same kindly smile on Romney's face watching Obama go down in flames that he had on watching Rick Perry break down.

But Romney shouldn't get too cocky because Obama 2012 is breaking out the big guns...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OTT1rZXAO8

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep getting desperate e-mail from the Obama campaign & Moveon requesting a contribution from me.

Here's one of the more pushy ones:

Listen up:

Ann Marie Habershaw, BarackObama.com

Dear XXXXXX --

This week, we need to make some of the last, tough choices about what the final push of this grassroots organization will look like -- where we can compete and how fiercely.

It's a close race, and you hold the power here. According to our records associated with this exact email address:

-- Your supporter ID is: XXXXXXX
    -- Most recent donation: $0
    -- Total amount donated in 2012: $0

It looks like you haven't given yet. That may be because you gave using a different email address than you're using now -- if we've got this wrong, I apologize.

But if you indeed have not yet given, there's still time. Just not very much -- this Friday is one of our last opportunities to plan for the final weeks of this campaign.

Can you give $5 or more today ahead of this Friday's big budget deadline? That's just 19 cents for each day we have left.

We're looking at what we have in the bank by Friday at midnight in order to determine how many more offices we can open, how many new field organizers we can hire, and how fiercely we can compete in critical battleground states.

As we face these difficult decisions, the President needs your support if we're going win.

Chip in $5 or more now, before the big budget deadline:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Decisions

Thanks,

Ann Marie

Ann Marie Habershaw
    Chief Operating Officer
    Obama for America
    They've given me an account number and track my (non) donations.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..another one.

Here's your personal record of support
    Julianna Smoot, BarackObama.com

XXXXXX --

According to our records associated with this email address -- hopefully it's yours if you're reading this! -- here's your online giving history for this organization:

-- Your supporter ID number is: XXXXXXX
    -- Your most recent online donation was: $0
    -- Total amount donated online in 2012: $0

It looks like you haven't made an online donation to the campaign yet. If you were waiting for the last minute, you're pretty much there.

Tonight at midnight is one of the most important deadlines we've faced -- it's one we set ourselves. We're figuring out tomorrow morning what resources we have for the final push and what we can do with them. We're making some of the final decisions of this campaign.

The President is counting on people like you to step up now, in these last weeks, and this is one of your last opportunities to do it. Don't let him down.

Can you donate $5 or more before tonight's deadline? That's just 20 cents for each day we have left on this campaign.

Every major poll is tightening. That means this election is going to come down to what we do on the ground.

Saying "yes" to more organizers in Ohio, or more offices in Florida, directly factors into the outcome on November 6th -- and none of these things are possible without people like you coming through in the clutch and chipping in what you can. This matters -- thanks in advance for whatever you can give.

Please donate $5 or more before midnight tonight:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Budget-Deadline

Thanks,

Julianna

Julianna Smoot
    Deputy Campaign Manager
    Obama for America

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post

But Romney shouldn't get too cocky because Obama 2012 is breaking out the big guns...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OTT1rZXAO8
    Are they referring to the debt and deficit in this video. ? (keep it growing)
    I mean its the only thing that really grew under Obama.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cedk View Post
    Are they referring to the debt and deficit in this video. ? (keep it growing)
    I mean its the only thing that really grew under Obama.

Not true. Unemployment grew quite well too....