Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: This board has become basically unreadable....

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Bravo.

There's a list. We're not forgetting this time.

SAR I
    And we're checking it twice; Gonna find out who's naughty and who's nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    So, where will the 10 wins come from?
    They're coming, chowd, don't you worry. Doubt the Jets, I dare you. It doesn't matter how long it takes, the Jets are going to get 10 wins more wins, and anyone that doesn't think so can take their skirt, shove it up their asses, go to an equestrian show, and cheer on ballerinas, because Rex Ryan has this team right where he wants them.

IT'S ON, *****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    No doubt. And who could forget his roid rage posts. Pleasant fellow that Arod.
    Can we be friends? Clean slate.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    You're being ridiculous as usual

Please, don't take into account the injury bug that has gutted this team

As long as your agenda is met, blast away

Plus, the fact that you and Tex are in agreement solidifies your status of King of all SOJF's. Joe Benigno has nothing on you, Pal
    Before the season started, rational fans noted that if and when the injury 'bug' caught, there would be no depth to draw on and the team would be fu@$#d. And, in no time, lo and behold here we are.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 10-13-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Yes. And feel free to single me out any time you want. But please quote me properly so I am aware I am being singled out.

STH. Went to Buffalo game, left the SF at halftime (not b.c of game). Sold my tickets to a Jets fan for Monday night's game b.c I could not attend. I will be there tomorrow, Miami game, I will miss NE (Thanksgiving). I do not know if I will be going to the AZ and SD games yet.

What does playing with heart have to do with anything? At the very least they should give a good effort. They are professionals. There are no moral victories.

And yes, we are lucky to be 2-3. Miami game was a gift. We did not show up against Pitt and SF. And Houston basically toyed with us. They scored when they needed to and got stops when they needed to. The Buffalo game was a nice treat, but it was the exception and not the rule. This team has sucked on offense for over a year now and has done nothing to improve it and Rex's D has deteriorated right before our eyes. AND THIS TEAM SUCKED BEFORE THE INJURIES, so save that excuse.

Not sure what going to games has to do with being able to criticize the team. Anybody with eyes can see what is wrong. You don't need to be there to see it.
    First, I said I wasn't singling anyone out and pulled a representative quote so quit being parnoid.

Second, there's a difference between criticism and constant whiney, depressed "woe is me" spewing which is the point of the OP.

And third, to the bolded point above: Are you F\/cking kidding me? You really believe we didn't come close to beating Houston? They were just toying with us? Dude, that is flat out delusional. I guess football is all fixed... we agreed that they could win if they let us look like we almost beat them... Does this happen for every game in the NFL?

Banned

Please, don't take into account the injury bug that has gutted this team

Ah, the injury excuse.

If Tanny hadn't traded away all those draft picks (Jets have had the least number of draft picks of any team in the NFL over the last 3 years) maybe the Jets might of had some depth on their roster.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Ah, the injury excuse.

If Tanny hadn't traded away all those draft picks (Jets have had the least number of draft picks of any team in the NFL over the last 3 years) maybe the Jets might of had some depth on their roster.
    A Pats homer speaks!!!

IF YOU ARE A JETS FAN, YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE AN IDIOT TO CARE WHAT THIS POSTER SAYS.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    First, I said I wasn't singling anyone out and pulled a representative quote so quit being parnoid.

Second, there's a difference between criticism and constant whiney, depressed "woe is me" spewing which is the point of the OP.

And third, to the bolded point above: Are you F\/cking kidding me? You really believe we didn't come close to beating Houston? They were just toying with us? Dude, that is flat out delusional. I guess football is all fixed... we agreed that they could win if they let us look like we almost beat them... Does this happen for every game in the NFL?
    yeah the constant menopausal spewing is really annoying. you might want to be careful though... I hear these guys are keeping a list

We dominated special teams. They kicked our asses from the LOS. What do you think is more sustainable?

We've scored 36 points on offense the last 4 games. Enjoy!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    yeah the constant menopausal spewing is really annoying. you might want to be careful though... I hear these guys are keeping a list
    Any breaks in the near future. You and Arod can hook up and sit in your flight crew gear and praise piss poor football.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    They're coming, chowd, don't you worry. Doubt the Jets, I dare you. It doesn't matter how long it takes, the Jets are going to get 10 wins more wins, and anyone that doesn't think so can take their skirt, shove it up their asses, go to an equestrian show, and cheer on ballerinas, because Rex Ryan has this team right where he wants them.

IT'S ON, *****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    are we talking this year or the next two?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Oh, so now we're going to use injuries as an excuse? How convenient to overlook the fact that we sucked before we got hurt.

SAR I
    1. Oh no, why in the world would losing possibly the best defensive player in the league hurt your chances at all...I mean, it's just a bump in the road.

2. We sucked before the injuries? No, we were 2-1 and our only loss was to the Steelers on the road.

Why let rational thinking get in the way of your agenda?

The fact that you and Tex speak as one, is enough for me. Probably enough for most of us. You're the JI buffoon.....you and Tex deserve one another

Hall Of Fame

1. You quoted me. How am I paranoid for responding?

2. Please show me in my post where I claimed the game was fixed and that the Jets has a agreement with the Texans to let the game look close. Typical distortion of a statement.

What is worse? Whining or whining about people who whine.

Like I said before, the mood of the forum is reflective of how the team is playing. If we were 14-2 every year this forum would be rainbows and marshmallows. The team has sucked this year. Our offense sucks the joy out of watching a game. One "good effort" in a game is not enough. It is their job to give effort. How low are we setting the bar that "showing heart" is supposed to impress the fans?

Lastly, the "woe is me" act is what the OP is doing. Complaining and b!tching about the forum and announcing that he is leaving. That is "woe is me". Poor guy can't stand to read the forum. Just leave, why announce it?

Demanding a better performance from the team and the FO is not "woe is me". The issues the team has were first guessed by multiple posters. Many of us saw this train wreck of an offense coming.

Blame the team, not the forum or fans.

1. Oh no, why in the world would losing possibly the best defensive player in the league hurt your chances at all...I mean, it's just a bump in the road.

2. We sucked before the injuries? No, we were 2-1 and our only loss was to the Steelers on the road.

The fact that you and Tex speak as one, is enough for me. Probably enough for most of us. You're the JI buffoon.....you and Tex deserve one another
    The Steelers are a bad team and we were atrocious in the Phins game even in victory. We are not a good football team even at full strength, you are deluding yourself.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Good lord, please tell me you're pulling a Jets Insider "retirement" so we don't have to deal with this.

We've got this bad enough. Give this nonsense a rest.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    The Steelers are a bad team and we were atrocious in the Phins game even in victory. We are not a good football team even at full strength, you are deluding yourself.

It's hard to know how good this team would have been without two of it's top play makers....so rather than just saying I am "deluding" myself, I believe the team was a good team, and lost it's best 2 players...that's tough to overcome, I don't care what team that happens to

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Any breaks in the near future. You and Arod can hook up and sit in your flight crew gear and praise piss poor football.
    LOL whatever gets you off dude. what have I been praising? I said the season was over after week 3. maybe you didn't realize since I don't enjoy whining and going online to pretend like I know how to run a football team. you on the other hand, must really bring some enlightening discussion to the board. at least SAR I posts an interesting topic every now and then

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Good lord, please tell me you're pulling a Jets Insider "retirement" so we don't have to deal with this.

We've got this bad enough. Give this nonsense a rest.

SAR I
    You're a joke Bro...everyone knows it

On this board, or any other Jets board....they know you're the JI moron

Well done, and congrats

Nice post. You bring up excellent points!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    LOL whatever gets you off dude. what have I been praising? I said the season was over after week 3. maybe you didn't realize since I don't enjoy whining and going online to pretend like I know how to run a football team. you on the other hand, must really bring some enlightening discussion to the board. at least SAR I posts an interesting topic every now and then
    Sorry dude but your act just like your name is tired. Since you been here ,seems like your main objective is correcting somebody. Anybody who has anything critical to say about bad play is whining. We have enough board cops , we don't need a new one.