Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This board has become basically unreadable....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    His name is Ray Ray19 and not only did he predict it, he promised it too.

SAR I
    So, where will the 10 wins come from?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    A true attention whore is someone who starts a thread simply to announce to the board that he is taking a break from the board because he can't handle the content.

As if it's important for all of us to know this.

Especially someone who's rarely posted in the last 2 years.

Why just yesterday I was thinking, "Hmm, I wonder what Arod thinks of all of this? I wish he would come out and start a thread to let us know."

Thank you Arod. I don't have to wonder anymore. Have a nice break!
    /thread

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    So, where will the 10 wins come from?
    I found 3.

Waiting on Rah Rah to find the other 7. He promised.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    What's frustrating about this season for me,is not so much we suck.If we sucked but with some good young players I would be ok

But what I hate is they keep playing the same old sorry a$$ players.Greene,Scott,Pace,Thomas,Connor, Sanchez.etc

Maybe the players behind them are worse,but they way I look at it is they are not going anywhere this season.Time to see what the young players got.
    Greene - 27
    Conner - 25
    Sanchez - 25

Bunch of senior citizens.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I found 3.

Waiting on Rah Rah to find the other 7. He promised.

SAR I
    You're being ridiculous as usual

Please, don't take into account the injury bug that has gutted this team

As long as your agenda is met, blast away

Plus, the fact that you and Tex are in agreement solidifies your status of King of all SOJF's. Joe Benigno has nothing on you, Pal

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Greene - 27
    Conner - 25
    Sanchez - 25

Bunch of senior citizens.
    I'm pretty sure he meant "'ol" as in same 'ol same 'ol.

He should have added E. Smith as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post

Plus, the fact that you and Tex are in agreement solidifies your status of King of all SOJF's. Joe Benigno has nothing on you, Pal
    Don't worry can't take anyone serious who actually is in agreement with the Jets hater from Texas.

They form an "Axis of Jets Hate."

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by pcola View Post
    +10000000000000000

For being an objective fan, we were labled SOJF and ridiculed by the idiot majority. It was never personal, we just saw the team that was put together this year vastly different. Those who didn't bother to think objectively were offended by the fact that we could question a single thing this front office has done over the past 4 or 5 seasons.

Well this team never had a chance this year. those of us who saw this coming, are not shocked and because we were prepared for what was coming, we have been able to handle it better than those who blindly thought we were a 10 or 11 win team and now are dismayed at the early results.
    Majority?? The so called objective/SOJF are the majority on the board.. So if you think their all idiots that was your call.. I'm very disapointed with the team this year I just don't feel like posting it on a hourly basis like the objective fans seem to..

Hall Of Fame
    Good job Limo for your work on this thread btw.

To the Whiney-assed sunshine boys. Please go and grow a pair. You patrolled the halls around here for most of the past year lauding every strange decision by the management of this team, calling people out for not being real Jets fans and generally p1ssing on your fellow posters if they had the audacity to question the wisdom of any front office move or to notice that the emperor might not in fact be wearing any clothes.

So here we are with the same old Jets. We here are fans. We see what we have here is bad and we want to make it better. If the team that is being put out onto the field is the Same old Jets then yes, that makes us same old Jets fans. The moment it gets to be better we will cease to be SOJFs, Not before.

You were all 100% completely wrong by almost any measure. Wrong in your analysis of this team and wrong to criticize your fellow Jets fans so loudly and so often. The best you have at this point is to run away and cry because you have sand in your collective vaginae. "This board has become unbearable". Sorry Jet Nut, sg3, RayRay19 and the rest of the resident insufferable idiot crew but you will forgive me if I am not surprised by your collective cowardice on this one.

When you manage to get rid of the sand and decide to come grovelling back, the rest of us will still be here trying to discuss the best ways for this team to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    You are one of the biggest attention whores here. This site need to find its balance rather than letting bullies run the asylum.

His name is Ray Ray19 and not only did he predict it, he promised it too.

SAR I
    As my signature say's, where is the post and link?

I'm pretty sure he meant "'ol" as in same 'ol same 'ol.

He should have added E. Smith as well.
    Yes that's what I meant

And I should have included Eric Smith.Throw Mike Devito in there as well.

That being said I think we win tomorrow.Colts are a young team coming off a big win.Classic let down game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Don't react to him. Anyone who cavorts with the Jet hater from Texas is questionable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpztPyZ5TH0

Hall Of Fame
    A true attention whore is someone who starts a thread simply to announce to the board that he is taking a break from the board because he can't handle the content.

As if it's important for all of us to know this.

Especially someone who's rarely posted in the last 2 years.

Why just yesterday I was thinking, "Hmm, I wonder what Arod thinks of all of this? I wish he would come out and start a thread to let us know."

Thank you Arod. I don't have to wonder anymore. Have a nice break!
    Jordy, well said.
    But anyone who's been here 5+ years knows that AROD is all about ME ME ME whenever he posts.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post

Oh, so now we're going to use injuries as an excuse? How convenient to overlook the fact that we sucked before we got hurt.

Weren't you one of the ones on page one of this thread that said this was your goodbye? See you next July.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    It was posted up last week. One of the moderators even agreed that you both predicted and promised 12 wins.

Go find them.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post

To the Whiney-assed sunshine boys. Please go and grow a pair. You patrolled the halls around here for most of the past year lauding every strange decision by the management of this team, calling people out for not being real Jets fans and generally p1ssing on your fellow posters if they had the audacity to question the wisdom of any front office move or to notice that the emperor might not in fact be wearing any clothes.

So here we are with the same old Jets. We here are fans. We see what we have here is bad and we want to make it better. If the team that is being put out onto the field is the Same old Jets then yes, that makes us same old Jets fans. The moment it gets to be better we will cease to be SOJFs, Not before.

You were all 100% completely wrong by almost any measure. Wrong in your analysis of this team and wrong to criticize your fellow Jets fans so loudly and so often. The best you have at this point is to run away and cry because you have sand in your collective vaginae. "This board has become unbearable". Sorry Jet Nut, sg3, RayRay19 and the rest of the resident insufferable idiot crew but you will forgive me if I am not surprised by your collective cowardice on this one.

When you manage to get rid of the sand and decide to come grovelling back, the rest of us will still be here trying to discuss the best ways for this team to improve.
    Bravo.

There's a list. We're not forgetting this time.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post

Nice.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Jordy, well said.
    But anyone who's been here 5+ years knows that AROD is all about ME ME ME whenever he posts.
    No doubt. And who could forget his roid rage posts. Pleasant fellow that Arod.

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    None of us are happy with the Jets performance, myself included but there is just so much unreadable crap on this board right now it's ridiculous.

I am gonna take a break for a while fellas, enjoy.
    Tootles