Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 92

Thread: This board has become basically unreadable....

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,598

    Thumbs down This board has become basically unreadable....

    None of us are happy with the Jets performance, myself included but there is just so much unreadable crap on this board right now it's ridiculous.

    I am gonna take a break for a while fellas, enjoy.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,178
    Have a nice weekend, friend!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    None of us are happy with the Jets performance, myself included but there is just so much unreadable crap on this board right now it's ridiculous.

    I am gonna take a break for a while fellas, enjoy.
    Sorry, man...

    And often I think the same thing. Many of the fans around here wear their emotions on their shirt sleeve. Right now, the Jets are simply a bad team and that upsets people to no end. I'm very guilty of it and for that I apologize.

    Enjoy your time off.

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    None of us are happy with the Jets performance, myself included but there is just so much unreadable crap on this board right now it's ridiculous.

    I am gonna take a break for a while fellas, enjoy.
    While there are many that are running around saying the sky is falling.....some of us are a bit less vocal. Being a Jet fan means facing losing seasons, it is just the way it is.

    Sure, I prefer that they win. But my wife, daughter and I will still have a fun time at the game tomorrow.

    See ya' when you decide to return.

  5. #5
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    None of us are happy with the Jets performance, myself included but there is just so much unreadable crap on this board right now it's ridiculous.

    am gonna take a break for a while fellas, enjoy.
    Wow.

    You are going to be soooo missed. Thanks a million for creating the thread to let us know. Tell your other run-away buddies like Rah Rah and Jet Nut we said "see ya".

    SAR I

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Wow.

    You are going to be soooo missed. Thanks a million for creating the thread to let us know. Tell your other run-away buddies like Rah Rah and Jet Nut we said "see ya".

    SAR I
    You are one of the biggest attention whores here. This site need to find its balance rather than letting bullies run the asylum.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    None of us are happy with the Jets performance, myself included but there is just so much unreadable crap on this board right now it's ridiculous.

    I am gonna take a break for a while fellas, enjoy.
    I love this board, that is why I became an Insider VIP, but right now you are actually correct.

    I guess no one here is watching football this year. The Steelers lose to the Titans to drop to 2-3. No second place team in the AFC has more then 2 wins. The AFC is wide open. If the Jets win tomorrow they are at 3-3, I'm not a quitter like most who post here. The Giants were 7-7 last year losing two games the pathetic Redskins. You never know!!!

  8. #8
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    You are one of the biggest attention whores here. This site need to find its balance rather than letting bullies run the asylum.
    Attention whore? You must have me confused with the Blind Homer Cult who invaded every single thread between May and September with their "we're going 12-4" bulls-it and shut down any realistic conversation.

    The "bullies" ruined the site all spring and summer and now run away when things get tough.

    Quite hypocritical.

    SAR I

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,022
    When andy luck carves us up tom and we lose, we can then start to intelligently discuss how we can acquire the 1st pick in the 2013 draft. A franchise qb is what we need and we need the 1st pick in the draft to get it.

  10. #10
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    When andy luck carves us up tom and we lose, we can then start to intelligently discuss how we can acquire the 1st pick in the 2013 draft. A franchise qb is what we need and we need the 1st pick in the draft to get it.
    No worries.

    This place will be a ghost town on Monday, all the big mouths gone until May when they can call us "idiots who don't know anything about football" all summer long.

    Quitting on our head coach and losing-out is the best thing for the Jets. Sad, but true.

    SAR I

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,300
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I love this board, that is why I became an Insider VIP, but right now you are actually correct.

    I guess no one here is watching football this year. The Steelers lose to the Titans to drop to 2-3. No second place team in the AFC has more then 2 wins. The AFC is wide open. If the Jets win tomorrow they are at 3-3, I'm not a quitter like most who post here. The Giants were 7-7 last year losing two games the pathetic Redskins. You never know!!!
    Everyone has been watching football. Have you? Have you seen how this team has played? We are lucky to be 2-3.

    Nobody is going to argue that miracles can happen. Yes, we have a chance to win a SB this year. Yes, we have a chance to win the division this year. Just like we have had a chance to do it the past decade.

    The way this team is playing is horrible. Our QB has a historically bad completion %. The HC sold it to us as his best team. The HC calls himself the best defensive coach in the NFL yet his defense leaks like a sieve. And this didn't all just begin this year. The talent has been deteriorating for at least the past 2 years.

    The forum is reflective of the team's performance. The team and its coaches are fair game. Threads like this are useless. Blame the team, not the forum members.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,300
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    No worries.

    This place will be a ghost town on Monday, all the big mouths gone until May when they can call us "idiots who don't know anything about football" all summer long.

    Quitting on our head coach and losing-out is the best thing for the Jets. Sad, but true.

    SAR I
    Happy Halloween.

  13. #13
    I just logged in today for the first time since last Tuesday!

    It's known that I despise Tebow as much as anyone, but I am truly on the fence as far as Sanchez's development. I'll be happy whenever the JETS win but I am not happy with most of the current personnel on the team and will be relieved to see some of them gone.

  14. #14
    Another missing ARod or another benching

  15. #15
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Happy Halloween.
    I know.

    I'm sorry.

    SAR I

  16. #16
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaT View Post
    Another missing ARod or another benching
    Ha ha ha.

    Very good. Tough week to be an ARod from Tampa.

    SAR I

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    None of us are happy with the Jets performance, myself included but there is just so much unreadable crap on this board right now it's ridiculous.

    I am gonna take a break for a while fellas, enjoy.


    I so agree with this. With all the talk of how the team sucks, the players suck, the coaches suck, the GM sucks, the owner sucks, and the in-fighting between all the fan posters, there's no more joy in trolling this forum anymore. Damn you Woody Johnson.

  18. #18
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I so agree with this. With all the talk of how the team sucks, the players suck, the coaches suck, the GM sucks, the owner sucks, and the in-fighting between all the fan posters, there's no more joy in trolling this forum anymore. Damn you Woody Johnson.


    And don't forget half of us root for these guys.

    SAR I

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    None of us are happy with the Jets performance, myself included but there is just so much unreadable crap on this board right now it's ridiculous.

    I am gonna take a break for a while fellas, enjoy.
    I'm taking a break as well....see you guys.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,231
    I've decided "guys" that I am not taking a break ... not even for a while ... I just thought I's announce that because I know you really care. If I change my mind and decide I need to take a break, I may start a fresh thread.

    The board is more readable now than at the start of the season, the Sanchez Tebow debate has being sidelined for the "how much do we suck" debate.

    I enjoy watching every game and still read this damn board every day. Life is good, I get to watch the Jets every week even if they suck - it's still better than the off season.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us