Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This board has become basically unreadable....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Sorry dude but your act just like your name is tired. Since you been here ,seems like your main objective is correcting somebody. Anybody who has anything critical to say about bad play is whining. We have enough board cops , we don't need a new one.
    awww. want me to call in the whaaaaambulance for you?
    maybe if you would write things that aren't actually retarded they wouldn't need to be corrected. I thought you said I was praising piss poor football?
    this is great reading BTW

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    awww. want me to call in the whaaaaambulance for you?
    maybe if you would write things that aren't actually retarded they wouldn't need to be corrected. I thought you said I was praising piss poor football?
    this is great reading BTW
    Lol just as I thought.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    You're a joke Bro...everyone knows it

On this board, or any other Jets board....they know you're the JI moron

Well done, and congrats
    I've been here 7 years and have no idea who you are, nor do I care about your opinions.

I'm not here to impress you; you're here to entertain me.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I've been here 7 years and have no idea who you are, nor do I care about your opinions.

SAR I
    Why would you, you just got owned....lol

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would you, you just got owned....lol
    What does that mean, got "owned"?

This isn't a contest, son, not like the lunch table at your junior high school where you see who can burp the loudest. Some people get off on that, doesn't play for me.

Talk Jets with Jets fans or go away. We're not here to fight with each other, especially during these trying times.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

This isn't a contest, son, not like the lunch table at your junior high school where you see who can burp the loudest. Some people get off on that, doesn't play for me.

Talk Jets with Jets fans or go away. We're not here to fight with each other, especially during these trying times.

SAR I
    Truce

Just keep away from that Tex guy....he's the Devil

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truce

Just keep away from that Tex guy....he's the Devil
    Something you might not realize is that I've got 36,000 posts and less than 50 of them are between TX and I. He does his thing, it doesn't involve me.

While you read him as some evil Patriots troll, I see him as a relatively rational and objective Jets critic, especially during a season like this. Not saying you should appreciate him, but he's not the devil. Rex Ryan is the devil.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Something you might not realize is that I've got 36,000 posts and less than 50 of them are between TX and I. He does his thing, it doesn't involve me.

While you read him as some evil Patriots troll, I see him as a relatively rational and objective Jets critic, especially during a season like this. Not saying you should appreciate him, but he's not the devil. Rex Ryan is the devil.

SAR I
    LOL @ 2 things....

Your post count braggadocious.

And Tx being rational. Im as SOJF as they come, but even i think his prediction of Indy 27 Jets 6 doesnt strike me as rational.

Come on man.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

SAR I

Not that I'm an old timer, but Tex and I have been going at it longer than you've been on this board.

I tend to differ about your opinion of Rex

Tex is The Devil...he's here to flame, and flame only

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Not that I'm an old timer, but Tex and I have been going at it longer than you've been on this board.

I tend to differ about your opinion of Rex

Tex is The Devil...he's here to flame, and flame only
    True dat. People don't know the back story of JI and a message board that has a 14 year history of pasties posters versus Jet posters. And as for post counts, Sean upgraded and switched servers so many times, some of us lost count of how many post counts we had. My join date was the last time JI flipped boards so anybody from the old board would have the same "join date" as me.

Anyway I've met both SAR & JonE outside of cyberland. You too would definitely be friends and have more in common than you know. TX is just sniffing SAR's jock and getting a free flame ride. Typical chowd.

And take a look at SAR's signaure pics. It's his running chain of Jet devils and constantly in to be continued mode. I think we can all agree that pastie fans are lower than whale s#it, but they are here for our entertainment too. (-;

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Well. This went well.

I totally get posters not agreeing with the tone of the board but I will never understand the "I am leaving" threads.

-