Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jets name pro wrestler -- and Patriots fan -- John Cena honorary captain for Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Yeah I saw that.

I saw the subdued nature of that post. Quite different
    You're like the bully sidekick, running your mouth comfortably behind the bully.

It's pathetic the way you are provoking trouble in this thread, just shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    What I did was point out that you are more than willing to call out a poster you don't like but avoid saying anything to Sooth for expressing a similar sentiment.

That's what I did.
    Sooth doesn't spend 24x7 on this board crying about every little thing the Jets do, like that poster has done for pretty much the entire off-season and start to the regular season.

Next?????

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    When you come up for air from your pool of self-wallowing SOJF drivel...

The Jets won a game today in impressive fashion

Carry on
    You are not embarrassed at all? We have become a laughing stock because of the way our owner conducts business.

Yes, they beat the Colts today who are not a good team at all. On top of not being a good team, they also played extremely poor in turning the ball over numerous times. Their rush defense is at the bottom of the NFL. Enjoy the short lived success. I cant believe fans would pound their chests for a win against such an inferior team. There is a much bigger issue that starts at the top. I am in it for the long haul and IMO the JETS act is never going to bring us a championship with the way they conduct business.

I am tired of EVERY sports media outlet ridiculing us, laughing under and above their breathes. It is because of our owner and HC and the circus they both bring. We are classless. I am embarassed to wear JETS gear, because they deserve it.

JON CENA IS A PATRIOTS FAN!!!!! Are you FN kidding? Only the Jets! Excuse me, only Woody Johnson

The WWE? The same organization that is connected to ridiculous drug abuse, steroid use that have lead to wrestlers to commit suicide, and Vince McMahan who has been accused of everything under the sun? This is what the JETS want to be associated with?

Are you FN kidding?

Some of you guys are clueless... He was not there to promote breast cancer awareness. He was there to promote Wrestlemania!!!! So he wore a hat and T shirt in support of the NFL...

Absolute Joke that the Jets have a Pats fan try and lead the stadium in a Jets chant... Just another example of why our owner is a fool and is laughed at in league circles...

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    You are not embarrassed at all? We have become a laughing stock because of the way our owner conducts business.

Yes, they beat the Colts today who are not a good team at all. On top of not being a good team, they also played extremely poor in turning the ball over numerous times. Their rush defense is at the bottom of the NFL. Enjoy the short lived success. I cant believe fans would pound their chests for a win against such an inferior team. There is a much bigger issue that starts at the top. I am in it for the long haul and IMO the JETS act is never going to bring us a championship with the way they conduct business.

I am tired of EVERY sports media outlet ridiculing us, laughing under and above their breathes. It is because of our owner and HC and the circus they both bring. We are classless. I am embarassed to wear JETS gear, because they deserve it.

JON CENA IS A PATRIOTS FAN!!!!! Are you FN kidding? Only the Jets! Excuse me, only Woody Johnson

The WWE? The same organization that is connected to ridiculous drug abuse, steroid use that have lead to wrestlers to commit suicide, and Vince McMahan who has been accused of everything under the sun? This is what the JETS want to be associated with?

Are you FN kidding?
    No, I'm not embarrased at all about the decision the organization made in promoting cancer awareness as the rest of the NFL is doing, and doing it in a fashion that also promotes the WWE.

I watch wrestlin, I follow the WWE, I know who Cena is, I know he's from Boston, but I never knew him to be a Patriot fan before today.

So what?

It was for a good cause and had no bearing or misrepresentation of the team

I know full well the team will be preparing their eyeballs off this week to beat a suddenly vulnerable Patriot team.

What is embarrassing is fans like you and threads like this one.

I'm embarrassed by fans like you who wish severe injury to the best player on MY team!!!!

Your agenda is boring, pathetic, and overplayed.

Get over yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Some of you guys are clueless... He was not there to promote breast cancer awareness. He was there to promote Wrestlemania!!!! So he wore a hat and T shirt in support of the NFL...

Absolute Joke that the Jets have a Pats fan try and lead the stadium in a Jets chant... Just another example of why our owner is a fool and is laughed at in league circles...
    +1, right on the money

Promote cancer awareness with a obvious steroid abuser connected to a sport that thrives on guys who are roided up??!! Only Woody could $ell this to JETS fans? Woody Johnson thinks his fans are stupid.....

No, I'm not embarrased at all about the decision the organization made in promoting cancer awareness as the rest of the NFL is doing, and doing it in a fashion that also promotes the WWE.

I watch wrestlin, I follow the WWE, I know who Cena is, I know he's from Boston, but I never knew him to be a Patriot fan before today.

So what?

It was for a good cause and had no bearing or misrepresentation of the team

I know full well the team will be preparing their eyeballs off this week to beat a suddenly vulnerable Patriot team.

What is embarrassing is fans like you and threads like this one.

I'm embarrassed by fans like you who wish severe injury to the best player on MY team!!!!

Your agenda is boring, pathetic, and overplayed.

Get over yourself!
    Stay on the subject Ray Ray and dont start to bring in other lies to try and support you point here.

Goood cause? Why because he wore a hat and a T-Shirt? Jon Cena abuses steroids, he is connected to a sport that thrives on its athletes (wink wink) using steroids.

STEROIDS CAUSE CANCER

This is the athlete (lol) that Woody Johnson would choose to promote cancer awareness? Oh............and Wrestlmania is come to MET LIFE???

What a coincidence?
    Last edited by copernicus; 10-14-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Stay on the subject Ray Ray and dont start to bring in other lies to try and support you point here.

Goood cause? Why because he wore a hat and a T-Shirt? Jon Cena abuses steriods, he is connected to a sport that thrives on its athletes (wink wink) using steriods.

This is the athlete (lol) that Woody Johnson would choose to promote cancer awareness? Oh............and Wrestlmania is come to MET LIFE???

What a coincidence?
    I'm staying on subject

You're self-righteous and indignant, YOU are the embarrassment.

I'm staying on subject

Oh the IRON KNEE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Oh the IRON KNEE!!!!
    Shove it

It's about the team, not about thumping my chest and seeking attention on a message board.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    what expense? has this cost you money? ruined your day? boo hoo, i'm going to complain on the internet to my internet friends.

jesus christ, it's a game. The man is promoting a foundation that aims to cure breast cancer, but he's not allowed to do so because he roots for a rival football team?

believe it or not, there are far bigger things in life than f***ing football.

continue your complaining.
    I'm sure they could have found one celebrity Jets fan in the Metro NY area to promote the breast cancer cause. Instead they found some half assed wrestling C list celebrity (that openly supports our most heated rival) to do the promotion.

Another fine job, Woodrow.
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 10-14-2012 at 09:35 PM.

I'm staying on subject

LOL, you cant debate or even hold a conversation so you resort to name calling but I am an embarrassment.

LOL, you cant debate or even hold a conversation so you resort to name calling but I am an embarrassment.
    If only any of that applied...

I guess when you've got nothing left, and the truth hurts, that is the card to play...

If only any of that applied...

I guess when you've got nothing left, and the truth hurts, that is the card to play...
    Woody Johnson continues to treat the JETS fan-base like dirt.

Lets just focus on this specific incident:

Woody Johnson having Pro (lol) Wrestler JON CENA to lead the JETS cheer and be an Honorary captain when he is a Patriots fan is ridiculous. As previous posters have written, the Red Sox wouldnt have Billy Crystal play such a role at Fenway or Ben Aflec throw out the first pitch at a Yankee game. Forget about even thinking of making them an honorary captain, it ludicrous. Add that the current JETS were just embarrassed to no end for making Santonio Holmes a captain and you almost cant believe this can happen.

The only world where this is not an embarrassment is in Woody Johnson's JET-world

But just for laughs, lets believe for a minute that Woody did this for cancer awareness, and not to promote Wrestlmania at MET LIFE Stadium coming up in the near future. Woody Johnson's choice of using a pro Wrestler from the WWE that has a recent and documented history of multiple athletes abusing steroids which causes cancer is even more offensive TO THOSE WHO HAVE CANCER!

You cant make this up. Only in Woody Johnson's JET-world......
    Last edited by copernicus; 10-14-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Woody Johnson continues to treat the JETS fan-base like dirt.

Lets just focus on this specific incident:

Woody Johnson having Pro (lol) Wrestler JON CENA to lead the JETS cheer and be an Honorary captain when he is a Patriots fan is ridiculous. As previous posters have written, the Red Sox wouldnt have Billy Crystal play such a role at Fenway or Ben Aflec throw out the first pitch at a Yankee game. Forget about even thinking of making them an honorary captain, it ludicrous. Add that the current JETS were just embarrassed to no end for making Santonio Holmes a captain and you almost cant believe this can happen.

The only world where this is not an embarrassment is in Woody Johnson's JET-world

But just for laughs, lets believe for a minute that Woody did this for cancer awareness, and not to promote Wrestlmania at MET LIFE Stadium coming up in the near future. Woody Johnson's choice of using a pro Wrestler from the WWE that has a recent and documented history of multiple athletes abusing steroids which causes cancer is even more offensive TO THOSE WHO HAVE CANCER!

You cant make this up. Only in Woody Johnson's JET-world......
    What makes you think that Cena is on steroids?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    What makes you think that Cena is on steroids?
    Oh, I dont know.............

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I'm sure they could have found one celebrity Jets fan in the Metro NY area to promote the breast cancer cause. Instead they found some half assed wrestling C list celebrity (that openly supports our most heated rival) to do the promotion.

Another fine job, Woodrow.
    Right. That would be almost as unacceptable as running a Jets board that's overrun with openly supported posters that are fans of our most heated rival.

Oh wait.

The NFL? The same organization that is connected to ridiculous drug abuse, steroid use that have lead to players to commit suicide, and Roger Goodell who has been accused of everything under the sun? This is what the JETS want to be associated with?

Are you FN kidding?
    fixed.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Right. That would be almost as unacceptable as running a Jets board that's overrun with openly supported posters that are fans of our most heated rival.

Oh wait.
    Only if we declare the patstrolls honorary members of JI or make 'em our mods.