Thread: If only people just stuck to weed......

Jets Insider VIP

Exclamation If only people just stuck to weed......

Eesh. Just heard about this new drug making the rounds in Russia called 'krokodil' - it's called that because of what it does to the users skin.

Makes meth users look like paegant winners.

NSFL or NSFW

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2011...ngerous-drugs/

And then there’s the fun stuff coming out of Russia, krokodil (“Крокодил” or “crocodile”), an opiate cooked out of gasoline, paint thinner, hydrochloric acide, and red phosphorous” plus the key ingredient, codeine. According to a report out of animalny the stuff is 10 times harder than normal heroin and three times cheaper (a winning combination if you can fathom it).

What makes krokodi all the more appealing is its delicious ability of disfiguring you around the point of injection and leaving you looking like a bloated monkey with gangrene. Not sure how you’ll explain that one or the at the office.

Jets Insider VIP
    better article
    (still nsfw)

http://thecargoculte.com/archives/1787

During the mid 1950’s William Burroughs wrote to Allen Ginsberg from Tangier, Morrocco regarding his experiences with liquid oxycodone. Sold over the counter in the International Zone under the German brand name Eukodol, he described at length spending extended periods of time locked away in his room, only moving to inject himself every two hours. He seemed to believe that the drug itself reflected a certain side of the German national character: “Trust the Germans to come up with some real evil ****.” One can only imagine how he would have tied Krokodil to the nihilistic post Soviet national mentality.

Krokodil, a true hillbilly cook up of desomorphine, first made the scene in far eastern Siberia in 2002. Thusly named for the greeensish/yellow scaly skin condition users attain in short order, its been rightly noted as a Burroughs nightmare fantasy come to life.

The former Soviet empire is an unbelievably vast space where isolation, crushing poverty and desperation seems to be the rule. Russia is a country where in the inhabitants are caught between Putin, Medvedev and the Oligarchs on one side and the Russian crime bosses on the other, and it’s plutocrat take all. The vast remainder of the population is left to escape by the avenues available to them…whether it be vodka or heroin. Mother Russia currently hold to her bosom a full two million heroin addicts, the largest number in the world. She also accounts for a full third of the world’s heroin deaths per year at around 30,000. How on earth does one keep up that habit, far from the ports and trade routes, where the heroin supply is unreliable and expensive? When it comes to the dope game, anyone who has spent time in Oklahoma will tell you that isolation can be the true mother of invention. The poor got to cooking.

Desomorphine was first synthesized in the United States in the early 30’s. Like so many derivatives of this type, fentanyl, hydromorphone, heroin itself, the result was a compound several times more powerful than the parent morphine. Desomorphine was briefly marketed by the Swiss concern Roche under the brand name Permonid, but was quickly abandoned. Due to a significantly shorter half life than its opioid cousins and sharp increases in addiction rates, desomorphine spent decades as nothing more than a notation in the books, a compound with no medicinal value.

Enterprising Russians found that by using codeine tablets easily obtained at pharmacies over the counter and cooking with a mixture of iodine, red phosphorous gasoline and hydrochloric acid they could get a crude desomorphine at approximately 3x less the cost of heroin: Krokodil. All this cheap dope independent of the dealers came with it’s own price. High concentrations of iodine disrupt the endocrine system, causing muscular disorders. Concentrations of heavy metals such as iron, zinc, lead and antimony attack the nervous system and lead to inflammation and shut down of the liver and kidneys; the phosphorous destroys bone tissue. The smallest miss of the vein on an injection site will lead to abscess and with the destruction of circulation comes the gangrene. The user will begin to rot. And the kick…oh my the kick…heroin withdrawal lasts at most a week, usually closer to three days, psychological effects aside. A Krokodil kick lasts upwards of a month which includes convulsions and unbearable pain, in which the sufferer will have to be heavily sedated to simply have a chance of escaping madness from the horror of it all. Despite what the movies may show, no one is going through that on a heroin detox. This all happens in very short order. Someone on Krokodil gets a year, maybe two.

"I remember one day, we cooked for three days straight.You don’t sleep much when you’re on krokodil, as you need to wake up every couple of hours for another hit. At the time we were cooking it at our place, and loads of people came round and pitched in. For three days we just kept on making it. By the end, we all staggered out yellow, exhausted and stinking of iodine."

"It’s that smell of iodine that infuses all their clothes. There’s no way to wash it out, all you can do is burn the clothes. Any flat that has been used as a krokodil cooking house is best forgotten about as a place to live. You’ll never get that smell out of the flat."

Давайте приготовления пищи

any pills containing codeine
    dry akali. can be found in hard surface cleaners.
    gasoline or lighter fluid
    2 plastic bottles. preferably 1.5 liter and 0.5 liter
    crystalline iodine
    red phosphorous, obtained from match heads
    30% hydrochloric acid or electrolyte
    1-Codeine + SOCl2 —> α-Chlorocodide + HCl + SO2

2-α-Chlorocodide + I2 —> 7,8 diiodo α-Chlorocodide

3-7,8 diiodo α-Chlorocodide + HI —-> desomorphine

“To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last – but eat you he will.”

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    How about weed and toot.

an opiate cooked out of gasoline, paint thinner, hydrochloric acid and red phosphorous, plus the key ingredient, codeine.

i don't get the outrage.

Jets Insider VIP
    Human adreninal gland is supposed to be tasty-at least according to Dr Thompson

I've seen it all, but I haven't seen that. Sounds horrible.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    U have to change ur avatar - whenever I read ur posts I use a voice that I think the cat would be using - a cross between Telly Savalas -Scatman Carathers

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Some of the video clips are just awful.
    In one of them all of the flesh rotted away from below the kneecap to the ankle, all that was left was bone. ****ed up. I may not sleep again.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Some of the video clips are just awful.
    In one of them all of the flesh rotted away from below the kneecap to the ankle, all that was left was bone. ****ed up. I may not sleep again.
    In Soviet Russia, drugs take you.

-

I look at that ingredient list see that rotting flesh and wonder what is neutralizing the acid.
    Last edited by nyahay bus; 10-13-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Damn, I never got to try that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Let these junkies just kill themselves off. Eventually the demand for this garbage will subside.

All Pro
    The biggest kick I ever got
    Was doin' a thing called the Крокодил рок
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 10-15-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ugh! Sounds like a horrible and disgusting addiction...kinda like the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Ugh! Sounds like a horrible and disgusting addiction...kinda like the Jets.
    This right here....mod f*ckin' material.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    This right here....mod f*ckin' material.
    I can step in for Shakin if need be....but it would be a Wally Pipp kinda moment.

Practice Squad
    this may be even worse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...free-will.html

it's called devils breath.

you can't exercise free will when on it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    this may be even worse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...free-will.html

it's called devils breath.

you can't exercise free will when on it.
    When are they just going to simply rename Columbia to Drugland and get it over with.

I had read that peice too....scary stuff man...