Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: Which Outfit To Wear To The Game Tomorrow?

  1. #1
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0

    Which Outfit To Wear To The Game Tomorrow?





    SAR I

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,064
    Wear your loser Rangers jacket.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,115

  4. #4
    Wear the AFC Champions T-shirt and bask in the glory
    Last edited by escamoter2; 10-13-2012 at 09:31 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post




    SAR I
    If you wear the Rangers jacket you're kind of like a Jets fan....second best team in the tri-state area.

  6. #6
    Isn't their a gay Jets forum for these threads?

  7. #7
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Wear the AFC Champions T-shirt and bask in the glory




    That is not a half-bad idea. 67 and sunny, that's hoodie weather.

    SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 10-13-2012 at 09:40 AM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

    That is not a half-bad idea. 67 and sunny, that's hoodie weather.

    SAR I
    Where is the t-shirt? It's supposed to be 70. And, your welcome.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Neither. It's screams "alternative lifestyle" and TMI. If you're sure the Jets season is over, just wear your non sports related Sunday wear and be done with it. What about your boys? If Daddy doesn't have to wear Jets stuff, they can wear whatever they want too?

    (-;

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,178
    Don't forget the JI-approved khaki shorts!

  11. #11
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    You know, reversing that image in Photoshop would make it more effective.

    SAR I

  12. #12
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    375
    If you're going to the game I think you should still suport the Jets. You should wear the home uniform.



    J-E-T-S!

  13. #13
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Where is the t-shirt? It's supposed to be 70. And, your welcome.


    Too cool for t-shirt. I'm on the shady side.

    Hoody or windbreaker over khaki pants (not shorts) is what's called for.

    SAR I

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    Too cool for t-shirt. I'm on the shady side.

    Hoody or windbreaker over khaki pants (not shorts) is what's called for.

    SAR I
    Funny thing about that tee shirt, except for a handful, most of those players are still on the team.

  15. #15
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Funny thing about that tee shirt, except for a handful, most of those players are still on the team.
    ummm what? over 50% of those names are gone (not counting the ir'd players.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexi Rexi View Post
    ummm what? over 50% of those names are gone (not counting the ir'd players.
    At quick glance I think it's 26 still here including IR...

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,115
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You know, reversing that image in Photoshop would make it more effective.

    SAR I
    It's my Mac lens, and the Browning is always effective. Do you know how to reverse on my Mac cause I'm not using photo shop. #35 my HS #. How yah feeling?

  18. #18
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    At quick glance I think it's 26 still here including IR...
    that's what i had 27 gone, 26 here..over 50% much more than a handful.

  19. #19
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    It's my Mac lens, and the Browning is always effective. Do you know how to reverse on my Mac cause I'm not using photo shop. #35 my HS #. How yah feeling?


    Here you go.

    Feeling better, definitely going to go tomorrow, the weather's cooperating and I got a Club parking pass.

    SAR I

  20. #20
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexi Rexi View Post
    ummm what? over 50% of those names are gone (not counting the ir'd players.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    At quick glance I think it's 26 still here including IR...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexi Rexi View Post
    that's what i had 27 gone, 26 here..over 50% much more than a handful.
    The bigger question is:

    Has anyone broken through and taken a roster spot from a member of the 2010 team? Not talking about someone leaving (McKnight for Tomlinson) but rather someone so good they pushed the incumbent out?

    I see one. I think.

    SAR I

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us