Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Outfit To Wear To The Game Tomorrow?

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Quote Originally Posted by TexJet View Post
    Jets win. **** every one of you dumbasses that have been overloading this site with your typical negativity. I've never been banned from this site - maybe it's time.
    No it's never time for you to be banned and nice to see you on the board. So SAR wore his NY Jets gear, showed up even though he thinks Rex is the devil & the Jets won. Coincidence? I think not.

Now I know the haters are going to roll with "the Jets beat an easy team at home, let's see what they do against the mighty pasties in foxboro" mantra, but Rex should be home enjoying the win tonight, kickin back with a frosty cold one & start game planning for NE first thing tomorrow morning.

SAR, are you going to the beach house next weekend to supervise the winterizing and taking in the game at Gilette? If yes, what are you wearing? (-;

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    No it's never time for you to be banned and nice to see you on the board. So SAR wore his NY Jets gear, showed up even though he thinks Rex is the devil & the Jets won. Coincidence? I think not.

Now I know the haters are going to roll with "the Jets beat an easy team at home, let's see what they do against the mighty pasties in foxboro" mantra, but Rex should be home enjoying the win tonight, kickin back with a frosty cold one & start game planning for NE first thing tomorrow morning.

SAR, are you going to the beach house next weekend to supervise the winterizing and taking in the game at Gilette? If yes, what are you wearing? (-;