Thread: Landry

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Landry

How good is this guy? In a span of 2 plays, he tracks down a WR who has a step on him to break up a huge play (if not a TD) and then on the next play, he crushes a RB running a little flare to break up the play.

I haven't heard anything about his injury flaring up. Its as if he became the guy the Jets have been looking for for the past 5 years in those two plays - the true CFer and the big hitter.

Kudos to Tanny on this one. My only regret is that they didn't tack on a second year on his deal

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    agrre with you. and i think if he stays healthy the jets will resign him in the offseason

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    How good is this guy? In a span of 2 plays, he tracks down a WR who has a step on him to break up a huge play (if not a TD) and then on the next play, he crushes a RB running a little flare to break up the play.

I haven't heard anything about his injury flaring up. Its as if he became the guy the Jets have been looking for for the past 5 years in those two plays - the true CFer and the big hitter.

Kudos to Tanny on this one. My only regret is that they didn't tack on a second year on his deal
    You realized you just jinxed him.

This thread is the kiss of death.

And yes, he has been very good for us.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There will be some money available this off-season and they cannot let him go unless he gets hurt again.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    landry and bell have done a great job here. add at least one or two new lbs next season and we have a defense.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    There will be some money available this off-season and they cannot let him go unless he gets hurt again.
    I agree with you, but he's going to want to get paid. Not saying they shouldn't pay him, but that's a sh!tload of money to have tied up in your secondary, assuming we pay Revis.