Thread: "PUT the WHITE BACK in the WHITE HOUSE"

"PUT the WHITE BACK in the WHITE HOUSE"

New face of Romney/Ryan 2012?

Do you want me to waste my time and post all the interviews with blacks who are voting for Odumbass because, "he's black"?

Jets Insider VIP
    It's like that cute moment when you see a dopey dog wagging its tail because it scared off a squirrel. "Stupid squirrel.... derp!"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That's it YS, you've officially worn out your welcome. I was trying to be ever so patient with your blatant, embarrassing hackery, holier-than-thou attitude, and unbelievably insulting comments to anyone who doesn't agree with you. But it's **** like this that is neither productive or good for the board. There are posters on here who may be conservative or liberal, but are still capable of convivial discussion. You are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    That's it YS, you've officially worn out your welcome. I was trying to be ever so patient with your blatant, embarrassing hackery, holier-than-thou attitude, and unbelievably insulting comments to anyone who doesn't agree with you. But it's **** like this that is neither productive or good for the board. There are posters on here who may be conservative or liberal, but are still capable of convivial discussion. You are not.
    Eh.

lotta discussion around here about black who vote black be cause they are black.

One pic of a white who votes white because he's white?

I'm not sayin YS isn't obnoxious but I don't this this thread was so radical.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Eh.

lotta discussion around here about black who vote black be cause they are black.

One pic of a white who votes white because he's white?

I'm not sayin YS isn't obnoxious but I don't this this thread was so radical.
    No one's asking you. Let it be.

-