Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Indianapolis Colts @ New York Jets Gameday Thread (Oct. 14, 2012 1:00PM)

Practice Squad
    Sanchez is making a JAG group of receivers look pretty good right now. He deserves credit today!

Quote Originally Posted by DBarrett=all<3 View Post
    Sanchez is making a JAG group of receivers look pretty good right now. He deserves credit today!
    He's playing well, but guys are getting open too, can't call them jags for doing their jobs

All Pro
    Jets playing very well and I like it.....

Glad to see Sanchez playing pretty well. I think people need to remember that most of a critics still wish that he was the answer, even if they don't think the facts support it. Having him be a franchise/elite QB makes life SO much easier since it's the hard piece of a football team to find. For the record I am a Sanchez supporter who began to lose faith with his lack of performance the last couple games. Again would glad to be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    He's playing well, but guys are getting open too, can't call them jags for doing their jobs
    Guys get open and he completes passes its the receivers who get the credit. They dont get open and he cant jam it in to them and Sanchez gets the crap. Why does this not make sense to me?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarrett=all<3 View Post
    Helps to have Keller and HIll back.

Veteran
    When we rush 3 spy 1 and drop 7 , we force more punts than when we rush 5 on passing downs.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Sanchez only has 62Yard passing

Sad we are all going batsh1t over his best half since Buffalo

Nevertheless, if he can play this well, we might have something for the AFC this year

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Glad to see Sanchez playing pretty well. I think people need to remember that most of a critics still wish that he was the answer, even if they don't think the facts support it. Having him be a franchise/elite QB makes life SO much easier since it's the hard piece of a football team to find.
    Sanchez has shown in his career when he has a good running game and the D is playing well, he can manage a game, which is what is happening today. I don't think anyone doubted that

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    Jets playing very well and I like it.....
    Last weeks game while a loss was a huge step for us. We didnt back down and go into a hole like a lot of people including myself thought they would.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Glad to see Sanchez playing pretty well. I think people need to remember that most of a critics still wish that he was the answer, even if they don't think the facts support it. Having him be a franchise/elite QB makes life SO much easier since it's the hard piece of a football team to find.
    That is why I root for Sanchez to succeed, if he needs to be replace we set back the franchise 3 years so I want him to do well.

Jets Insider VIP
    so far so good. 1st drive of second half could be a statement drive

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post

Nevertheless, if he can play this well, we might have something for the AFC this year
    Why is it sad? He's playing near flawless football and the Jets are winning. I don't care if he has 62 yards or 622 yards. All I want is the W.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    so far so good. 1st drive of second half could be a statement drive
    Just keep riding Greene, Colts have not been able to stop him. Work the play-action off that, we have a lot of options right now

Jets Insider VIP
    im enjoying this one

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post

Pretty sure this is the definition of being a negative nancy

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    That is why I root for Sanchez to succeed, if he needs to be replace we set back the franchise 3 years so I want him to do well.
    Wanting Sanchez to do well and blindly defending him are two totally different things.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Sanchez has shown in his career when he has a good running game and the D is playing well, he can manage a game, which is what is happening today. I don't think anyone doubted that
    He's just so inconsistent. He has games where you want to lump him in with the Jamarcus Russell's of the world, and games like today where he looks like a franchise QB. It's maddening.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Wanting Sanchez to do well and blindly defending him are two totally different things.
    Give it a rest. Enjoy the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    take a shot deeeeep