Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: The Official Indianapolis Colts @ New York Jets Gameday Thread (Oct. 14, 2012 1:00PM)

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Yeah I mean next week is a tough game. Pats look really good right now. I still think their weakness is their pass D and I'm not sure we can exploit that. Sanchez was ok today, but he barely had to do anything. That won't be the case next week, he'll have to have a huge game for us to have a chance
    I don't think they are going to beat New England, but this game makes me feel good about the future with all the rookies making plays

Good sunday

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    Lets go Seahawks.
    They better produce, I have the Shawks D.

I don't know who needed that more- the team or the fans, but that was sweet!!! Makes next week's game at least compelling

Yeah I mean next week is a tough game. Pats look really good right now. I still think their weakness is their pass D and I'm not sure we can exploit that. Sanchez was ok today, but he barely had to do anything. That won't be the case next week, he'll have to have a huge game for us to have a chance
    If he can throw for at least 220 .... 60% completion and no TO's ... we'll have a shot. He doesn't need to air it out for 300 plus or anything.... the D needs to show up though and play lights out or we don't have a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    {announcers} "So the Jets win in a blowout victory as Andrew Luck comes out from the sidelines to shake Jets players hands ... lets look at his expression folks to see how he's handling this .... looks like a savy veteran out there taking this loss"
    LOL nice. He better get used to losing (at least for this season)

All Pro
    Great win , something to build on.

{announcers} "So the Jets win in a blowout victory as Andrew Luck comes out from the sidelines to shake Jets players hands ... lets look at his expression folks to see how he's handling this .... looks like a savy veteran out there taking this loss"
    Luck is so good, he even loses like a pro.

If he can throw for at least 220 .... 60% completion and no TO's ... we'll have a shot. He doesn't need to air it out for 300 plus or anything.... the D needs to show up though and play lights out or we don't have a shot.
    Pats are going to try to unveil their new ground attack on us. A good job against the Colts non-existent rushing attack does not convince me we can slow down a great running team (not to mention with a HoF QB to boot)

Jets Insider VIP
    Bradford is such a POS.

All Pro
    Pats are going to try to unveil their new ground attack on us. A good job against the Colts non-existent rushing attack does not convince me we can slow down a great running team (not to mention with a HoF QB to boot)
    I think we will be ready. Now that I think about it. Rex could be saving.Harrison for next week , that's why Muir got most of the snaps. Harrison and Davis will probably see a lot of action .

Jets Insider VIP
    ****ing Cowboys.

Dolphins very surprising 3-3. I didn't see the talent on that team, I thought they'd be terrible

Veteran
    Zuerlein had the power for the FG, just the accurracy was missing. This guy could set new records.

Jets Insider VIP
    Dolphins very surprising 3-3. I didn't see the talent on that team, I thought they'd be terrible
    The Rams aren't exactly a powerhouse

Jets Insider VIP
    Anyone watching the Cowboys game? Holy drama.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Dallas is a stupid fuggin team, did you see that? Wasted time and then called a time out, thats piss poor.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Let's go Beetle.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post

yes romo is horrible with his time management .. if that was sanchez we would kill him

Jets Insider VIP
    ****ing Dallas