Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 849

Thread: The Official Indianapolis Colts @ New York Jets Gameday Thread (Oct. 14, 2012 1:00PM)

  1. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Yeah I mean next week is a tough game. Pats look really good right now. I still think their weakness is their pass D and I'm not sure we can exploit that. Sanchez was ok today, but he barely had to do anything. That won't be the case next week, he'll have to have a huge game for us to have a chance
    I don't think they are going to beat New England, but this game makes me feel good about the future with all the rookies making plays

  2. #822
    Good sunday

  3. #823
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    Lets go Seahawks.
    They better produce, I have the Shawks D.

  4. #824
    I don't know who needed that more- the team or the fans, but that was sweet!!! Makes next week's game at least compelling

  5. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Yeah I mean next week is a tough game. Pats look really good right now. I still think their weakness is their pass D and I'm not sure we can exploit that. Sanchez was ok today, but he barely had to do anything. That won't be the case next week, he'll have to have a huge game for us to have a chance
    If he can throw for at least 220 .... 60% completion and no TO's ... we'll have a shot. He doesn't need to air it out for 300 plus or anything.... the D needs to show up though and play lights out or we don't have a shot.

  6. #826
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    {announcers} "So the Jets win in a blowout victory as Andrew Luck comes out from the sidelines to shake Jets players hands ... lets look at his expression folks to see how he's handling this .... looks like a savy veteran out there taking this loss"
    LOL nice. He better get used to losing (at least for this season)

  7. #827
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,227
    Great win , something to build on.

  8. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    {announcers} "So the Jets win in a blowout victory as Andrew Luck comes out from the sidelines to shake Jets players hands ... lets look at his expression folks to see how he's handling this .... looks like a savy veteran out there taking this loss"
    Luck is so good, he even loses like a pro.

  9. #829
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    If he can throw for at least 220 .... 60% completion and no TO's ... we'll have a shot. He doesn't need to air it out for 300 plus or anything.... the D needs to show up though and play lights out or we don't have a shot.
    Pats are going to try to unveil their new ground attack on us. A good job against the Colts non-existent rushing attack does not convince me we can slow down a great running team (not to mention with a HoF QB to boot)

  10. #830
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,132
    Bradford is such a POS.

  11. #831
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,227
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Pats are going to try to unveil their new ground attack on us. A good job against the Colts non-existent rushing attack does not convince me we can slow down a great running team (not to mention with a HoF QB to boot)
    I think we will be ready. Now that I think about it. Rex could be saving.Harrison for next week , that's why Muir got most of the snaps. Harrison and Davis will probably see a lot of action .

  12. #832
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,132
    ****ing Cowboys.

  13. #833
    Dolphins very surprising 3-3. I didn't see the talent on that team, I thought they'd be terrible

  14. #834
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Zuerlein had the power for the FG, just the accurracy was missing. This guy could set new records.

  15. #835
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,132
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Dolphins very surprising 3-3. I didn't see the talent on that team, I thought they'd be terrible
    The Rams aren't exactly a powerhouse

  16. #836
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,132
    Anyone watching the Cowboys game? Holy drama.

  17. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Anyone watching the Cowboys game? Holy drama.
    Dallas is a stupid fuggin team, did you see that? Wasted time and then called a time out, thats piss poor.

  18. #838
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,021
    Let's go Beetle.

  19. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Anyone watching the Cowboys game? Holy drama.

    yes romo is horrible with his time management .. if that was sanchez we would kill him

  20. #840
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,132
    ****ing Dallas

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us