Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Indianapolis Colts @ New York Jets Gameday Thread (Oct. 14, 2012 1:00PM)

The Official Indianapolis Colts @ New York Jets Gameday Thread (Oct. 14, 2012 1:00PM)

WEEK 6
    Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 1:00PM
    CBS and DIRECTV: 709 | NFL RedZone
    Sirius XM Radio: 85
    MetLife Stadium

(2-2-0)
    @

(2-3-0)

J

Jets Insider VIP
    J e t s

Already? Someone's anxious.

Will be a fun game to watch.

LMAO @ 284 yards per game on offense in the year 2012 in the NFL. That's an average 3/4's worth of yardage for the average team in the league. Jets might be in deep trouble today....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Taking my boys to the game today. If you see someone with quasi-inappropriately young kids at the game, thats me.

Shonn Greene averaging 2.9 yards a carry AHAHAHHAHAHA. Still starting too! ... freaking dummies man.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Taking my boys to the game today. If you see someone with quasi-inappropriately young kids at the game, thats me.
    For your sake, I hope we get out to an early lead. With the mood of the fanbase, things could get ugly pretty quickly today.

If we can stop Mathis and Freeny we have a shot...BIG if!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Where are you sitting?

SAR I

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Flymax View Post
    If we can stop Mathis and Freeny we have a shot...BIG if!
    I believe Mathis is out with a sprained knee.

Jets Insider VIP
    Luck will have a field day through the air on us. Look for andy to pick on kyle wilson who will probably be on avery.

I really think 2-14 is the best thing for the franchise. But its gameday.

Go jets!

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Good man!

I think

GO JETS!!!!!

Luck has been way better than his numbers indicate. He's been severely hampered by his receiving options. No receiving threat out of the backfield, and two of his top 4 guys are rookie TEs. It doesn't matter that they're talented, they're rookies and are unreliable on a week to week basis. Avery stinks, he started off his career OK, but hasn't been the same since he tore his ACL.

There's a reason why Reggie Wayne has been targeted on more than 1/3 of Luck's attempts. He gets the ball thrown his way 15 times per game. Anyone could have seen this scenario playing out before the season even started. This was an ideal matchup for us before the season, I thought it would be a 24-3 type game then: Revis on Wayne, no one else for Luck to throw to and they can't run the ball. Now Revis is out and our run defense is bad, so the Colts should be able to get 17-20 points on the board.

This is still a good matchup for us, just not as good as it appeared before the season.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

God help us

I hope we don't bottom out today.

Please put the kids in matching "F**K SANCHEZ" t-shirts.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    E

I know the team is not good this year, but I just want a win today! I want Sanchez to play well, a vintage Rex D performance, and just a fun day for Jet fans!!! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Antonio Cromartie talking with Jets WRs coach Sanjay Lal right now and going over specific routes. #nyj

Colts inactives: LB Robert Mathis, QB Chandler Harnish, RB Donald Brown, LB Pat Angerer, NT Martin Tevaseu, G Joe Reitz, DE Fili Moala #nyj

Jets inactives: QB Greg McElroy, WR Clyde Gates, RB Jonathan Grimes, S Eric Smith, FB John Conner, NT Sione Po‘uha, NT Kenrick Ellis #nyj

Jets OL Caleb Schlauderaff is active for the first time this season. 8 o-linemen active. Remember, Mangold playing with hurt ankle. #nyj

Rookie DL Damon Harrison and recently acquired DL Daniel Muir are also active & will play today. #nyj

Jets reshuffle d-line since Pouha & Ellis are out. Wilkerson moves to DT. Coples slides into Wilkerson's DE spot. DeVito will play NT #nyj