Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: So Matthew Stafford stinks...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like

    So Matthew Stafford stinks...

    M. Stafford 6/18 91yds 1int 27.8 rating

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Port Orange, Florida
    Posts
    3,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Detroit has sucked the life out of him and given him vaginosis

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lions in general are awful this year. Sucks for me that I have Stafford in 2 leagues.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quick observation from having access to the All22 this year:


    He's having a poor game today, but Matt Ryan is way better than Stafford of Flacco. It's not close. The only things keeping Stafford and Flacco close are their respective arms. Having a huge arm makes playing QB so much easier. There's so much more room in the middle of the field because defenders in zone coverage have to stick to the sidelines. It enables you to take more chances in tight man coverage (defenders have terrible hands and can't hold onto rockets) and fit balls into smaller windows against zone.


    I never realized just how important the big arm was until this year.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Port Orange, Florida
    Posts
    3,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post

    I never realized just how important the big arm was until this year.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Poor choice of words.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the hell did he decide to stop throwing to Megatron! He's killing my fantasy team.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NRW, Germany
    Posts
    1,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    I started Stafford this week. -_-

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    M. Stafford 6/18 91yds 1int 27.8 rating
    Perhaps you were a tad hasty in a your assessment.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    I started Stafford this week. -_-
    As did I, in two leagues. Turned out alright, though.

  11. #11
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would take Sanchez over Ryan and Stafford....for today that is.
    Seriously these guys have won nothing. Fantasy players only. Put them in playoff environment in a grass field and sh!tty weather, you'll see these guys choke again.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FMJets View Post
    I would take Sanchez over Ryan and Stafford....for today that is.
    Seriously these guys have won nothing. Fantasy players only. Put them in playoff environment in a grass field and sh!tty weather, you'll see these guys choke again.
    You are crazy.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, he is just terrible. Why would anyone ever want that guy?

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FMJets View Post
    I would take Sanchez over Ryan and Stafford....for today that is.
    Seriously these guys have won nothing. Fantasy players only. Put them in playoff environment in a grass field and sh!tty weather, you'll see these guys choke again.
    C'mon, both had 40 TDs or close to it last season. You nuts?

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Stafford lead his team to a 4th quarter comeback, but still only had less than 50% completion. Does this mean that he sucked today? Sanchez did the same thing in Miami, but everyone still said he sucked that day?

    I'm confused

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    So Stafford lead his team to a 4th quarter comeback, but still only had less than 50% completion. Does this mean that he sucked today? Sanchez did the same thing in Miami, but everyone still said he sucked that day?

    I'm confused
    Are you confused about your sexuality? Because there's nothing confusing about Sanchez. He sucks and every time the Jets CS puts the ball in his hands bad things are ultimatly going to happen.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    lets compare... stafford has the best WR in the game to throw to, and sanchez has... jason hill?

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Posts
    5,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Quick observation from having access to the All22 this year:


    He's having a poor game today, but Matt Ryan is way better than Stafford of Flacco. It's not close. The only things keeping Stafford and Flacco close are their respective arms. Having a huge arm makes playing QB so much easier. There's so much more room in the middle of the field because defenders in zone coverage have to stick to the sidelines. It enables you to take more chances in tight man coverage (defenders have terrible hands and can't hold onto rockets) and fit balls into smaller windows against zone.


    I never realized just how important the big arm was until this year.

    were u around for those pennington years? lol

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Are you confused about your sexuality? Because there's nothing confusing about Sanchez. He sucks and every time the Jets CS puts the ball in his hands bad things are ultimatly going to happen.
    The signs of an uneducated redneck:

    1. Personal insults instead of intelligent retorts

    2. Gay slurs

    3. Blind hatred and ignorance

    4. Can't freaking spell even with spell check

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    So Stafford lead his team to a 4th quarter comeback, but still only had less than 50% completion. Does this mean that he sucked today? Sanchez did the same thing in Miami, but everyone still said he sucked that day?

    I'm confused
    Stafford is having a terrible year. But he's still a better, more talented player than Sanchez. Lions have set up their offense around him, while the Jets do everything possible to minimize Sanchez's involvement in theirs.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us