Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SHONN ****ING GREENE

Quote Originally Posted by Luthier View Post
    Lets not get carried away... it was the Colts.
    Using that logic, would you say that the naysayers around here got carried away when we lost the last 2 games to arguably the best 2 teams in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    He'll disappear next week. I have ZERO confidence in this guy.

It's just one of those "even a blind squirrel finds a nut" type of days for him.
    100% ... last year he ran determined and looked stellar I don't remember if it was against Washington, KC, or Buffalo at home. He went back to his needing a hole the size of texas self. He showed a little bit of burst today but as hard as he ran while breaking tackles ... give the O line credit. I mean some of these holes were so big that Ellis could have fit with no problem and gotten 8 yards out of them. The cut back runs were a good sign and so were the runs when he broke that initial hit. Like Phil Simms said "sometimes you're gonna need your RB to break a tackle and make a play cause the holes aren't always there" ... Still like how we used McKnight today. Took long enough to do it. I hope McKnight is okay...

All League
    Cant we just be happy with a great game by Greene this week.

He made people miss, he broke tackles, gained yardage after first hit.

I dont know what next week will bring, but this afternoon, Greene ran really well, give the guy some credit after a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by MykePM View Post
    Using that logic, would you say that the naysayers around here got carried away when we lost the last 2 games to arguably the best 2 teams in the league?
    2 games? LMAO ... WTF have u been watching? He sucked every game of the season until now. AHAHAHHA ... What naysayers? Dude you mean the REALIST ... Shut up dude lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Then I should've said "blind squirrels"(PLURAL form) then.
    Well, perhaps. But I believe the OL has been underperforming and as the season progesses should improve, hence the entire offense should improve. Time will tell.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    2 games? LMAO ... WTF have u been watching? He sucked every game of the season until now. AHAHAHHA ... What naysayers? Dude you mean the REALIST ... Shut up dude lol.
    Nice reading comprehension. Don't know how you turned that guys post about losing San Fran and Houston into hi, defending Shonn Greene.

All Pro
    I've been one of his biggest critics on here and I'm so happy to see the performance today.

He got blocking from the OL, but he also (for the first time in a long time) created some yardage on his own.

It's about damn time.

Shonn - this is very important. Keep eating your Wheaties like you started to this week. Also, keep running to daylight and not into the backs of the O-line. Finally - I was very pleased with the balance you showed today. KEEP IT UP! BIG WIN TODAY!!!