Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 109

Thread: Other games thread

  1. #21
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    4,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you guys think our chances are next week? Do we have a shot?

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    What do you guys think our chances are next week? Do we have a shot?
    Always a shot, injured guys have a game back, but I think they will fall short. It's tough when we are in full swing. Ya never know though.

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    4,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reporters trying to bait Cromartie into a Tom Brady comment. Douchebags. His response:

    "Nope. I'm in a different place right now."

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welker got drilled lol. Feet in the air

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Welker got drilled lol. Feet in the air
    Truck Stick.

    Congrats on 30k, btw.

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    30K. Beast!!!

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Truck Stick.

    Congrats on 30k, btw.
    Oh sht lol, that's horrible

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stoopid seahawks

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it me or do the pasts run the same plays? How does no one know how to stop it?

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Oh sht lol, that's horrible
    It could be worse.

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahahaha
    fug you Pats fans you pansies.

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Is it me or do the pasts run the same plays? How does no one know how to stop it?
    That's what I'm trying to figure out. Supposedly they only have a half dozen plays for the super-fast no huddle. This seems like it has unsustainable gimmick written all over it.

  13. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Covina, Ca
    Posts
    1,775
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belichik's ego cost the pats there...got greedy...should've just taken the fg with only 6 sec left

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Is it me or do the pasts run the same plays? How does no one know how to stop it?
    Well you see, there's this thing called execution and you will get a taste of it next week.

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    Well you see, there's this thing called execution and you will get a taste of it next week.
    Were punching those pansies in the mouth next week. Go sit the F down.

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Were punching those pansies in the mouth next week. Go sit the F down.
    Yeah. Pats are praying Sanchez doesn't have another monster game two weeks in a row. A God-like 61% completion rate and 2 TDs/0 ints. A perfect day throwing a whopping 82 yards. Terrifying.

  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Were punching those pansies in the mouth next week. Go sit the F down.
    So typical. This is the perfect win to set you up and over inflate your ego before facing us next week.

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliJetsFan View Post
    Belichik's ego cost the pats there...got greedy...should've just taken the fg with only 6 sec left
    They set it up just fine to get the FG off after that last shot in the endzone. The grounding call killed it. Terrible clock management all around, but taking a quick shot with 6 seconds is absolutely fine.

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yeah. Pats are praying Sanchez doesn't have another monster game two weeks in a row. A God-like 61% completion rate and 2 TDs/0 ints. A perfect day throwing a whopping 82 yards. Terrifying.
    ****ing pathetic *******. The mods should do the right thing right now.

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    So typical. This is the perfect win to set you up and over inflate your ego before facing us next week.
    Hey werent you guys on Cheaters?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us