Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 109

Thread: Other games thread

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yeah. Pats are praying Sanchez doesn't have another monster game two weeks in a row. A God-like 61% completion rate and 2 TDs/0 ints. A perfect day throwing a whopping 82 yards. Terrifying.

    Dont worry Pats will win the SB like they did last year.

  2. #42
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Dont worry Pats will win the SB like they did last year.
    I guess it would be better to be done in December than to actually go to the Superbowl???

  3. #43
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yeah. Pats are praying Sanchez doesn't have another monster game two weeks in a row. A God-like 61% completion rate and 2 TDs/0 ints. A perfect day throwing a whopping 82 yards. Terrifying.
    Not everybody has an intelligence/ illegal communication organization.

    Besides, Sanchez was able to bring it together and win in NE in the playoffs already. Of course, a hodgepodge D and a slowly recovering offense doesn't make the odds any better.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post

    Besides, Sanchez was able to bring it together and win in NE in the playoffs already.
    Wow, one game over two years ago.

    Since that game, Sanchez is a below .500 QB.

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    All this proves is that Patriots trolls would rather be here than focus on their own game. ****ing pathetic.

  6. #46
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heck67 View Post
    I guess it would be better to be done in December than to actually go to the Superbowl???
    Asteriks homie no different than Barry Bonds you suck clowns.

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn Pasts dont get whistled for much. Thats quite evident.

  8. #48
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Wow, one game over two years ago.

    Since that game, Sanchez is a below .500 QB.
    Meh. Nobody's perfect. Pats haven't been able to win a SB since Spygate.

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everytime Woodhead makes a play, a family-dog is kicked.

  10. #50
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Asteriks homie no different than Barry Bonds you suck clowns.
    Thanks for the enlightenment A**MONKEY... Would you rather be sitting home in December or go to the Superbowl and lose? Don't worry it really doesn't matter in your case.....

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heck67 View Post
    Thanks for the enlightenment A**MONKEY... Would you rather be sitting home in December or go to the Superbowl and lose? Don't worry it really doesn't matter in your case.....
    Yeah be proud you low life.

  12. #52
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Yeah be proud you low life.
    Did you know Vick has a Dog now? Lol.


    I'm sure you're "thrilled" by this.

  13. #53
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    All this proves is that Patriots trolls would rather be here than focus on their own game. ****ing pathetic.
    Jets are in their heads like an individual who longs for an ex-lover. Perhaps it evokes a kind of eroticism?

  14. #54
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Did you know Vick has a Dog now? Lol.


    I'm sure you're "thrilled" by this.

    lol

    He should have gotten a monkey instead so it could rip off his face.

  15. #55
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Jets are in their heads like an individual who longs for an ex-lover. Perhaps it evokes a kind of eroticism?
    Yes it does, all I can think about is feet..

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    BRAYLON TD!!!!!! 1ST AS A HAWK!

  17. #57
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Yeah be proud you low life.
    good comeback, have you got your homework done for 2moro?

  18. #58
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell yeah Braylon.

  19. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like
    So in addition to the 12th man, Seattle now officially owns the Phantom PI man.

  20. #60
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lima Zulu
    Posts
    6,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time to play Mallet.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us