View Poll Results: Would losing to Schotty make this season even worse?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 83.33%
  • No

2 16.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Schotty

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Schotty

GFY. You can't score anything against MIA and you've somehow managed to render a top 5 RB ineffective all season. Way to go *******!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    GFY. You can't score anything against MIA and you've somehow managed to render a top 5 RB ineffective all season. Way to go *******!
    Of course he loses a game against a team in the Jets division. I wouldn't put it past him to be happy about it !

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think the rams had over 400 yards of offense, so chill

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    14 points. Jackson has been getting about 10 carries a game. He's an idiot.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who the hell cares about Miami??? You think if we have a shot at the playoffs, Miami will be the difference? If we do t beat them in 2 weeks, it won't matter.

People have nothing better to complain about.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not 2006. Steven Jackson is nowhere near a top 5 RB.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sparano is infinitely better than Schitthead. It is not even close if you're paying attention. He created plays to get guys WIDE open for deep balls against Miami, Frisco, and Houston. Mark just didn't make the throws. Schitthead couldn't do that. In fact, he hardly ever attempted down-field throws. Just the same slants over and over that 70K people knew were coming. Sparano's only fault thus far has been his uncertainty how to use Tebow. However, that improved today. Schitty never mproved at anything. He made the same mistakes game after game, year after year, and never learned from any of them. I am so glad he is gone!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Schotty thread ... really?

LOL@ top 5RB ... AHAHAHAHHA

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much did the Jets score against that same Dolphins team on offense in their game against them this year with Sparano, slick?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to let this **** go already seriously who cares.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rams had 462 yards of offense. Jackson ran for 12 carries 52 yards with a 4.3 average while Richardson 11 Carries 76 Yards with a 6.9 average. Bradford 26-39 for 315 yards. Key drops and a fumble cost them the game. The play calling wasn't an issue ... their receivers are so bad though. Probably worse than ours ...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    You have to let this **** go already seriously who cares.
    The best part is, the schmuck who started the thread doesn't even understand that the Jets, with the great Tony Sparano at OC managed to score 13 points in regulation against the Dolphins on offense, while the Rams had 14 today, as if it's some kind of accomplishment that the Jets could put a whopping 13 up on the Dolphins, but the Rams can only put up a measly 14...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    The best part is, the schmuck who started the thread doesn't even understand that the Jets, with the great Tony Sparano at OC managed to score 13 points in regulation against the Dolphins on offense, while the Rams had 14 today, as if it's some kind of accomplishment that the Jets could put a whopping 13 up on the Dolphins, but the Rams can only put up a measly 14...
    Wow, excuse me for hoping maybe Schotty and co could put up more than 14 points and beat MIA to help us out a bit. Guess that warrants name calling and personal attacks. Eat a bag of dicks.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, excuse me for hoping maybe Schotty and co could put up more than 14 points and beat MIA to help us out a bit. Guess that warrants name calling and personal attacks. Eat a bag of dicks.
    You're excused, on the grounds of being clueless. How many did the Jets put up against Miami 3 weeks ago with their new high powered offensive coordinator, genius?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're excused, on the grounds of being clueless. How many did the Jets put up against Miami 3 weeks ago with their new high powered offensive coordinator, genius?
    Who said anything about what the Jets did against MIA? You give up the butt for Schotty? You sure like to defend him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who said anything about what the Jets did against MIA? You give up the butt for Schotty? You sure like to defend him.
    Nobody said anything about what the Jets did against Miami. Schotty is a below average coordinator, and the Jets have replaced with him somebody who so far is actually worse. As other people pointed out the Rams had 460 yards on offense and a key fumble, so how is it that Schottenheimer lost the game?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Smell41,

Your QB just threw for 82 yards in a NFL game and your OC is as suck as I am.

Sign,

Shotty

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    Dear Smell41,

Your QB just threw for 82 yards in a NFL game and your OC is as suck as I am.

Sign,

Shotty
    +1 Roger, +1

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody said anything about what the Jets did against Miami. Schotty is a below average coordinator, and the Jets have replaced with him somebody who so far is actually worse. As other people pointed out the Rams had 460 yards on offense and a key fumble, so how is it that Schottenheimer lost the game?
    When total yardage wins games let me know. Schottenheimer is in charge of their O, and it's anemic at best and while I admittedly may have overstated Jackson's value, he's still by far the best player on that team and he's getting 10-15 carries a game. Like I said I was just hoping they might be able to take care of a division rival, I didn't realize you'd be so butthurt over Schottenheimer.