View Poll Results: Would losing to Schotty make this season even worse?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 83.33%
  • No

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Schotty

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    When total yardage wins games let me know. Schottenheimer is in charge of their O, and it's anemic at best and while I admittedly may have overstated Jackson's value, he's still by far the best player on that team and he's getting 10-15 carries a game. Like I said I was just hoping they might be able to take care of a division rival, I didn't realize you'd be so butthurt over Schottenheimer.
    Obviously your reading comprehension skills leave much to be desired (as well as your ability to come up with a rational thought ). I could give a **** less about Brian Schottenheimer, he's a loser. It's just funny when retards like you come on here when the Rams have a bad game and say, ahh, see, that Schottenheimer sucks, we're so much better off with the great Tony Sparano and his offense that produced 2 touchdowns over 4 games, we're so much better off now

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Obviously your reading comprehension skills leave much to be desired (as well as your ability to come up with a rational thought ). I could give a **** less about Brian Schottenheimer, he's a loser. It's just funny when retards like you come on here when the Rams have a bad game and say, ahh, see, that Schottenheimer sucks, we're so much better off with the great Tony Sparano and his offense that produced 2 touchdowns over 4 games, we're so much better off now
    Holy **** you're mocking my reading skills? Please go back to my first post. Please find ANWHERE that I mention the name Sparano. Anywhere. Again, I was just a little pissed that StL held MIA to 17 points and still couldn't pull out the win. You sir are the one getting butthurt and tossing insults over Schotty. Maybe you should get your eyes checked, or try phonics. When you find a post from me mentioning anything about Sparano get back to me. Otherwise STFU and get out.

Wow, excuse me for hoping maybe Schotty and co could put up more than 14 points and beat MIA to help us out a bit. Guess that warrants name calling and personal attacks. Eat a bag of dicks.
    LOL calm down people.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    Sparano is infinitely better than Schitthead. It is not even close if you're paying attention. He created plays to get guys WIDE open for deep balls against Miami, Frisco, and Houston. Mark just didn't make the throws. Schitthead couldn't do that. In fact, he hardly ever attempted down-field throws. Just the same slants over and over that 70K people knew were coming. Sparano's only fault thus far has been his uncertainty how to use Tebow. However, that improved today. Schitty never mproved at anything. He made the same mistakes game after game, year after year, and never learned from any of them. I am so glad he is gone!
    100 percent!!

Hey, can I be happy that SEA got the job done against NE or are you gonna get butthurt for Josh McDaniels?

Hey, can I be happy that SEA got the job done against NE or are you gonna get butthurt for Josh McDaniels?
    No, you can't be happy about it because McDaniels is better than Sparano.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    It's not 2006. Steven Jackson is nowhere near a top 5 RB.
    This Jackson is pretty much done after this year. Sam is throwing to a really bad WR core with no OL and is playing pretty good. It is a shock they are 3-3 and Miami is not a real threat IMO. I'd be mad if he won this and was 1st in the West. That division has to start loosing games.

The bickering could come to an end because it's clear as day to Jet fans and players that Sparano is a much less predictable play caller!! That in of itself is huge and not counting how much worse Schotty's play design and play calling is....I see a pretty big gap just between the two. Factor an offense with less weapons and the introduction of a new scheme and I feel we should be pretty ecstatic about Sparano.

edit- SJAX39 is ****ing beast nubs. He may not be 100% Sjax but hes till better than most!!
    Last edited by MarkyMarkSanchez; 10-15-2012 at 05:47 AM.

i love how the second you dont back up someones idiotic hatefulness on this board you get called names...

Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post

Your QB just threw for 82 yards in a NFL game and your OC is as suck as I am.

82 yards but 2 TD's, 0 INT's, and over 50% completion percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMarkSanchez View Post
    The bickering could come to an end because it's clear as day to Jet fans and players that Sparano is a much less predictable play caller!! That in of itself is huge and not counting how much worse Schotty's play design and play calling is....I see a pretty big gap just between the two. Factor an offense with less weapons and the introduction of a new scheme and I feel we should be pretty ecstatic about Sparano.

edit- SJAX39 is ****ing beast nubs. He may not be 100% Sjax but hes till better than most!!
    Sparano>>>>> shoddy

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    i think the rams had over 400 yards of offense, so chill
    B/C the Fins have arguably the worst secondary in the entire NFL.

Brian Schottenheimer = Joke

While I agree with most of what you said regarding posters coming on here and continuously bashing Schotty, statistics don't really show how well sparano is doing with his playcalling. Im actually very very pleased with the playcalling so far. Cant blame the OC for the injuries and overall poor play from everyone remaining. Overall though I haven't had any issues with the calls or designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    While I agree with most of what you said regarding posters coming on here and continuously bashing Schotty, statistics don't really show how well sparano is doing with his playcalling. Im actually very very pleased with the playcalling so far. Cant blame the OC for the injuries and overall poor play from everyone remaining. Overall though I haven't had any issues with the calls or designs.
    Maybe Sparano is a little better than Schotty, maybe not, the jury is out so far (as it should be). For the last couple years everybody has been calling for Schotty's head on a silver platter as the reason the Jets were failing on offense, and finally he left, so everybody assumed that it was him that was hindering the offense, and that it never could be any of the player's fault. They replaced Schotty with a guy that basically has ZERO track record of ever being a part of a good offense, and overall having a horrible record as head coach of the Dolphins, but people automatically assume that because his name isn't Schottenheimer, he's gotta be great. What exactly have the Jets done on offense this year that could even be remotely considered any good?

I just love it when every time Schotty and the Rams don't win or have a bad game, people are going to come on here and gloat about it, when the Jets offense to this point has been filthy, and against the very same Dolphins team essentially did jack **** , other than the Dolphins QB gift wrapping a pick 6 to the Jets that completely bailed the offense out....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    It's not 2006. Steven Jackson is nowhere near a top 5 RB.
    Facts just seem to cloud threads that deal with anyone who used to be part of this team.

Is there anything dumber than crying over what Shotty is doing now? As if it has anything in common with the Jets?

Oh yes, one thing is dumber, that he was happy losing to the fish because they play in our division.

That makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Facts just seem to cloud threads that deal with anyone who used to be part of this team.

Is there anything dumber than crying over what Shotty is doing now? As if it has anything in common with the Jets?

Oh yes, one thing is dumber, that he was happy losing to the fish because they play in our division.

That makes perfect sense.
    Jets fans are allowed to make fun of their inept former coaches. It's one of the few joys of being a Jets fan.

Meanwhile Braylon Edwards scores a td against the Pats secondary.

GFY. You can't score anything against MIA and you've somehow managed to render a top 5 RB ineffective all season. Way to go *******!
    Do you think Schotty could've called a worse play than a slant on 3rd and 1 to Chad Schilens from the New England 4 yardline after having tremendous success running the entire drive, and getting 9 yards on first and second down by the run? Thanks god Schotty isn't here ruining the offense with his playcalling anymore! LMFAO

Tony Sparano for president!!!!!!!!

Do you think Schotty could've called a worse play than a slant on 3rd and 1 to Chad Schilens from the New England 4 yardline after having tremendous success running the entire drive, and getting 9 yards on first and second down by the run? Thanks god Schotty isn't here ruining the offense with his playcalling anymore! LMFAO
    Jesus ****ing christ on a stick 2 weeks and you still can't read. Are you old? Retarded? Both apparently? I never said a thing about Sparano. Not once. God you are unforgivably stupid.

Jesus ****ing christ on a stick 2 weeks and you still can't read. Are you old? Retarded? Both apparently? I never said a thing about Sparano. Not once. God you are unforgivably stupid.
    It's a question. Do you think Schotty could've called a worse play than that, in that situation?