Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Two Worst Players on the Field...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Pathetic is someone who agrees that after a 35-9 blowout, the only thing to evaluate is the poor play of a few players, rather than applauding the play of many
    This site is for Jet fans to discuss football.

It has multiple options for posting and reading.

There are rah rah threads....there are analytical threads.

Go to a rah rah thread and stay out of this one, dude.

You call him an internet tough guy, yet here you are crapping on his thread.

-

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least our worst two players wasn't Eric freakin Smith and Wayne Hunter. Oh Yeah, Eric Smith was inactive and we dumped Hunter.....so it is what it is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    For the second week in a row for the defense, Mr. Calvin Pace. Just. Awful.

Making an appearance for the offense is Big Ugly himself, Vlad Ducasse. I don't think I've ever seen a professional football player look so visibly befuddled in the heat of battle. There were plays where you could tell he had no idea what to do next. They better start kissing Slauson's ass.
    Thanks negative Nancy... Were you there???

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

-
    This thread is a joke...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ***INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT***
    LOL I Love those

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pathetic is someone who agrees that after a 35-9 blowout, the only thing to evaluate is the poor play of a few players, rather than applauding the play of many
    Yeah it's pretty sad

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    This thread is a joke...
    Only if you let it bother you, brother. It has no bearing on the cosmos or the NY Jets other than for fans of the intracasies of the game to come and discuss what they saw out there.

There's plenty of other threads....

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    wow. navorro bowman sticks out at 3.91. he's be a top 20 pick done over again.
    same with Jimmy Graham. ouch.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    Don't forget...all that time looking at UMASS film and NO ONE noticed Victor Cruz.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    And yet, the run game was as good as its been and Ducasse was in for a lot of those runs.
    yeah there was one short yardage situation where vlad made a crushing block... I think that might have happened on the mcknight big run too. I think we're looking at next year's starting LG

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    Cumberland was terrible too. Every single time a Colt ran free at Mark, it was Cumberland that whiffed.
    Oh he is just awful as a blocker.I think he has gotten better as a receiver,but should not a on the line anymore.

Maybe more of h back role where he lines up in the backfield.Then swing him out hope he can get matched up on a linebacker

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    This game reminded me of the 2010 Jets-Bills game, minus the stupid playcalling and 5 INTs by Sanchez.
    That was the 2009 Bills game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

-
    Your a Mod now 32 don't take sides just make peace.. Most of us understand that the enjoyment for alot of fans is crapping on the team and a win makes that harder to do.. Not to worry we play the Pats next week after the Seahawk loss on the road.. I'm sure there will be plenty to whine about during the week and after the game..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    yeah there was one short yardage situation where vlad made a crushing block... I think that might have happened on the mcknight big run too. I think we're looking at next year's starting LG
    The last TD Vlad was credited by the commentators for his blocking.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Your a Mod now 32 don't take sides just make peace.. Most of us understand that the enjoyment for alot of fans is crapping on the team and a win makes that harder to do.. Not to worry we play the Pats next week after the Seahawk loss on the road.. I'm sure there will be plenty to whine about during the week and after the game..

Alls I'm saying is...every week during the season, win or lose....there are negative threads and positive threads. The spectrum of how fans view this team is wide and varied from full blown homer to arm chair Offensive Coordinator who see's every missed block even on a scoring play.

These posts go into the internetz where nobody cares and they never effect the team or any part of the real world.

Yet every week, the homers and armchair coaches go into eachother's threads full of venom...intent on snuffing out the bad thoughts. Namecalling, cries of dump....

It seems silly to me.

If we didnt all love this team we wouldnt be here. Everyone expresses it differently... however but I dont see much tolerance for opposing viewpoints or critical thinking as regards the big picture with this team.

-

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the second week in a row for the defense, Mr. Calvin Pace. Just. Awful.

Making an appearance for the offense is Big Ugly himself, Vlad Ducasse. I don't think I've ever seen a professional football player look so visibly befuddled in the heat of battle. There were plays where you could tell he had no idea what to do next. They better start kissing Slauson's ass.
    Good thread, usually you get wrapped up in a route like this and focus on only the good, we are as strong as our weakest link, or links.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    ***INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT***

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Other than Ducasse played well today you still would stilk sound like a whiner.

You don't like being criticized for whining? Sure.
    You lost me here.

I criticize a couple of sub-par performances in a win and that makes me a whiner. I guess that makes JI whiner central during a loss?

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    That was the 2009 Bills game.
    Thanks for the correction, appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Good thread, usually you get wrapped up in a route like this and focus on only the good, we are as strong as our weakest link, or links.
    Careful, you don't want to be taken to task by the pro Pfail strippers for criticizing bad players. You're only supposed to do that in a loss. Guess the same posters *****ing about the way Sanchez has played this season missed that memo.

32, feel free to lock this one, no need for the mods or anyone else to have to tolerate the holier-than-thou nonsense being put forth by some of the respondents.
    Last edited by Jetworks; 10-15-2012 at 08:32 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Alls I'm saying is...every week during the season, win or lose....there are negative threads and positive threads. The spectrum of how fans view this team is wide and varied from full blown homer to arm chair Offensive Coordinator who see's every missed block even on a scoring play.

These posts go into the internetz where nobody cares and they never effect the team or any part of the real world.

Yet every week, the homers and armchair coaches go into eachother's threads full of venom...intent on snuffing out the bad thoughts. Namecalling, cries of dump....

It seems silly to me.

If we didnt all love this team we wouldnt be here. Everyone expresses it differently... however but I dont see much tolerance for opposing viewpoints or critical thinking as regards the big picture with this team.

-
    I have a different take for some here.. Some may need mental help and the rants on the team on a daily basis seems to give them some relief.. And I see more posters trying to snuff out good thoughts and anything positive about the team then the opposite.. But we agree on the silly stuff this site is a breeding ground for it..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Careful, you don't want to be taken to task by the pro Pfail strippers for criticizing bad players. You're only supposed to do that in a loss.

32, feel free to lock this one, no need for the mods or anyone else to have to tolerate the holier-than-thou nonsense being put forth by some of the respondents.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I have a different take for some here.. Some may need mental help and the rants on the team on a daily basis seems to give them some relief.. And I see more posters trying to snuff out good thoughts and anything positive about the team then the opposite.. But we agree on the silly stuff this site is a breeding ground for it..
    I agree with the last part Savage. But you know that for the most part I am a pretty solid fan, mostly positive and I always try to back up my views with good football knowledge. These two middling players have been underperforming for quite some time, so I felt like calling them out. It's never a problem when discussing more important players like Sanchez or Brick (win or lose), so why is it now?

Not trying to hash anyone's buzz. Apparently honest discussion has gone the way of the dodo on the Landing Strip.