Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Two Worst Players on the Field...

Jets Insider VIP

The Two Worst Players on the Field...

For the second week in a row for the defense, Mr. Calvin Pace. Just. Awful.

Making an appearance for the offense is Big Ugly himself, Vlad Ducasse. I don't think I've ever seen a professional football player look so visibly befuddled in the heat of battle. There were plays where you could tell he had no idea what to do next. They better start kissing Slauson's ass.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Can anyone even enjoy a win anymore?

Pathetic

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

Making an appearance for the offense is Big Ugly himself, Vlad Ducasse. I don't think I've ever seen a professional football player look so visibly befuddled in the heat of battle. There were plays where you could tell he had no idea what to do next. They better start kissing Slauson's ass.
    Agreed. I am pretty UPBEAT with the performance today. Kirley, Powell, Hill, Sanchez. we looked like the 2010 JETS. That said..VLAD is more than a bust.
    he is a decision made only on heavy alcohol. I don't give a shlt what the reports or my good friend CMART say.

he sucks and I noticed it first spot in pre season. Drafting him is like buying a used car without driving it.

Pace...well he is old and slow.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post

Pathetic

it's sad how pathetic some people are they can't enjoy a win always looking to know the team. Enjoy the wins they are hard to earn in the NFL.

Jets Insider VIP

Pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    it's sad how pathetic some people are they can't enjoy a win always looking to know the team. Enjoy the wins they are hard to earn in the NFL.
    I enjoyed the hell out of the game and am currently enjoying the post-game.

Can anyone keep a negative opinion to themselves without commenting on someone else's negative opinion about something (see what I did there)?

Pathetic.

Enjoy your life instead of trolling fellow fans about their opinions. Life's short and opinions on the internet are pretty much useless. Thanks for playing, fellas.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Agreed. I am pretty UPBEAT with the performance today. Kirley, Powell, Hill, Sanchez. we looked like the 2010 JETS. That said..VLAD is more than a bust.
    he is a decision made only on heavy alcohol. I don't give a shlt what the reports or my good friend CMART say.

he sucks and I noticed it first spot in pre season. Drafting him is like buying a used car without driving it.

Pace...well he is old and slow.
    This game reminded me of the 2010 Jets-Bills game, minus the stupid playcalling and 5 INTs by Sanchez.

Veteran

And yet, the run game was as good as its been and Ducasse was in for a lot of those runs.

Hall Of Fame
    I still can't believe we wasted a 2nd round pick on Ducasse. I wonder who are some of the really good players we could have taken instead.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Pathetic
    So enjoying a win means you can't evaluate the play on the field?

Pathetic indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Fragger View Post
    I still can't believe we wasted a 2nd round pick on Ducasse. I wonder who are some of the really good players we could have taken instead.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_NFL_Draft

go take a look

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    And yet, the run game was as good as its been and Ducasse was in for a lot of those runs.
    Correlation does not equal causation. Watch the runs with him at the PoA and get back to me.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    So enjoying a win means you can't evaluate the play on the field?

Pathetic indeed.

Pathetic is someone who agrees that after a 35-9 blowout, the only thing to evaluate is the poor play of a few players, rather than applauding the play of many

Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    wow. navorro bowman sticks out at 3.91. he's be a top 20 pick done over again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Correlation does not equal causation. Watch the runs with him at the PoA and get back to me.
    When the sun rises tomorrow...don't forget to credit Vlad.

Was a nice win and I am more upbeat about REX. the team played for him, he put a plan together with 2nd stringers and well.... I am proud to be a JETS fan today.

My silent protest is over. I will wear my JETS hat at the golf club this week. Haven't worn it in 2 weeks.

Veteran
    Cumberland was terrible too. Every single time a Colt ran free at Mark, it was Cumberland that whiffed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Pathetic is someone who agrees that after a 35-9 blowout, the only thing to evaluate is the poor play of a few players, rather than applauding the play of many
    You're more than welcome to go start your own thread evaluating the good play of many of the players and giving them kudos. Hell, go write a ****ing encomium about it if you want, I promise not to threadcrap all over it. Douche.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    Cumberland was terrible too. Every single time a Colt ran free at Mark, it was Cumberland that whiffed.
    His play regressed. So much for having some negotiation points with Keller.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Douche.

***INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT***

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Other than Ducasse played well today you still would stilk sound like a whiner.

You don't like being criticized for whining? Sure.

I was enjoying the win until the Giants scored.