Thread: Post Game Tweets, etc.

Post Game Tweets, etc.

Fillin in for CMart though probably not as well

@JaneMcManus

Mo Wilkerson went out of Jets game briefly. Said it was nothing and he is fine. #NFL #Jets

LB Nick Bellore said that was the first catch he's ever had in a football game. Agrees that he is the 2nd best Jets receiver. #NFL #Jets

C Nick Mangold said the ankle feels fine, left at the end of the game because the lead was big enough he could rest it. #Jets #NFL

Antonio Cromartie doesn't bite when asked about Tom Brady. #Jets play Pats next week. #NFL

Jets RB Bilal Powell has right arm in a sling. Said will have medical evaluation tomorrow. #NFL #Jets

Joe McKnight said will have MRI on ankle tomorrow. #Jets #NFL

Tim Tebow said he and Bellore starting practicing the punt fake this week. Wasn't worried the LB would miss catch bc he was so amped. #Jets

Antonio Cromartie on playing Pats next week: "It's gonna be a hard fought game between two teams that dislike each other." #NFL #Jets

Jets QB Mark Sanchez said team ran the ball so well they saved a lot of pass plays for later on. #Jets #NFL

Sanchez dismissed idea that win was big for him because of criticism. "That's part of the job." Happy for the team. #NFL #Jets

Sanchez said he and running backs had dinner. Greene got a huge steak. "He needed it all today though." #Jets #NFL

@RichCimini

Rex on playing for share of first place next week in NE: "I don't feel like tugging on Superman's cape today." #Croce #Jets

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Can confirm NYDN report that Powell dislocated his shoulder. His MRI will be tomorrow along with McKnight's for the ankle

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the updates

@JaneMcManus

Ryan on Maybin flag: "It was a great block by Aaron Maybin, but you can't give him the business after the play." #Jets #NFL

WR Jason Hill explained the hopscotch touchdown celebration was to make his 4-year-old son in California smile. #Jets #NFL

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    @JaneMcManus

Ryan on Maybin flag: "It was a great block by Aaron Maybin, but you can't give him the business after the play." #Jets #NFL

WR Jason Hill explained the hopscotch touchdown celebration was to make his 4-year-old son in California smile. #Jets #NFL

Veteran
    looks like grimes will be getting some reps against the patsies.... shoulda kept ganaway!

Jets RB Bilal Powell has right arm in a sling. Said will have medical evaluation tomorrow. #NFL #Jets

This is really concerning to me: our 2nd and 3rd string RBs and KR potentially injured now too!!

Also I don't want to see Cromartie out there on KRs either. I was hoping he would down it for the touchback and will be holding my breath every time. Not wort risking the injury at that point

Jets Insider VIP
    Fillin in for CMart though probably not as well

@JaneMcManus

Mo Wilkerson went out of Jets game briefly. Said it was nothing and he is fine. #NFL #Jets

LB Nick Bellore said that was the first catch he's ever had in a football game. Agrees that he is the 2nd best Jets receiver. #NFL #Jets

C Nick Mangold said the ankle feels fine, left at the end of the game because the lead was big enough he could rest it. #Jets #NFL

Antonio Cromartie doesn't bite when asked about Tom Brady. #Jets play Pats next week. #NFL

Tim Tebow said he and Bellore starting practicing the punt fake this week. Wasn't worried the LB would miss catch bc he was so amped. #Jets

Antonio Cromartie on playing Pats next week: "It's gonna be a hard fought game between two teams that dislike each other." #NFL #Jets

Jets QB Mark Sanchez said team ran the ball so well they saved a lot of pass plays for later on. #Jets #NFL

Sanchez dismissed idea that win was big for him because of criticism. "That's part of the job." Happy for the team. #NFL #Jets

Sanchez said he and running backs had dinner. Greene got a huge steak. "He needed it all today though." #Jets #NFL

@RichCimini

Rex on playing for share of first place next week in NE: "I don't feel like tugging on Superman's cape today." #Croce #Jets
    Thank you for the information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Jets!

Quote Originally Posted by suprjet View Post
    This is really concerning to me: our 2nd and 3rd string RBs and KR potentially injured now too!!

Also I don't want to see Cromartie out there on KRs either. I was hoping he would down it for the touchback and will be holding my breath every time. Not wort risking the injury at that point

Only Powell has a significant injury and will probably miss the Patriot game, but we don't know the extent yet, we'll find out tomorrow.

McKnight should be fine, he said he plans to be at practice on Wed, my guess is the team will rest him and I would think he would be ready for NE

The player most on this board have been clamoring for will probably get some real playing time next week.

I'm waiting for the tweet that we re-hired Sal Alosi to stop the injuries.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Darrelle Revis will address the media tomorrow morning. First time since he suffered season-ending ACL injury. #nyj

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Only Powell has a significant injury and will probably miss the Patriot game, but we don't know the extent yet, we'll find out tomorrow.

McKnight should be fine, he said he plans to be at practice on Wed, my guess is the team will rest him and I would think he would be ready for NE

The player most on this board have been clamoring for will probably get some real playing time next week.
    Powell is a bigger loss because he's our 3rd down back. McKnight seems to have issues with pass protection. I imagine they will play Hilliard on some 3rd downs. Looks like he can protect and catch, though McKnight does have the speed and quickness and catching ability you look for in a 3rd down back. I also wonder Grimes is ready to play or the FO plans to release him.

@JaneMcManus

That immortal line forever linked with the Jets. Gotta love it!!

Great win by the Jets. Still feelin' good here

BTW thanks for the updates guys

Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    Thanks for the updates
    No problem!