Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Hey Negative Nancy... Playing for first next week!

  1. #1

    Hey Negative Nancy... Playing for first next week!

    Great to say the Jets are in first and playing next week to go a game up!! Amazing!! The war machine is warmed up...

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Great to say the Jets are in first and playing next week to go a game up!! Amazing!! The war machine is warmed up...
    Ain't it GREAT!!!

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,769
    We did what we were supposed to this week. Win against a team we should beat and move on. Indy is not a very good team, they have an awful defense. I am not going to go gaga over our running game today. We should be able to move the ball against Indy.

    Next week will be a bit of a litmus test. We have been a "bully team" the past couple of years. We beat the bad teams but lose to the winning teams.

    Would love to shove one up Bill and Tom's @$$ next week.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    We did what we were supposed to this week. Win against a team we should beat and move on. Indy is not a very good team, they have an awful defense. I am not going to go gaga over our running game today. We should be able to move the ball against Indy.

    Next week will be a bit of a litmus test. We have been a "bully team" the past couple of years. We beat the bad teams but lose to the winning teams.

    Would love to shove one up Bill and Tom's @$$ next week.
    Ok NN....

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,082
    What can u say. Im still hesitant with this group. Im not buying back in until 7:30 next sunday . But a solid all around win today.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Great to say the Jets are in first and playing next week to go a game up!! Amazing!! The war machine is warmed up...
    ABSURD. This team doesn't have a prayer in hell of even sniffing a division title unless the Patriots suddenly forget how to play football.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    ABSURD. This team doesn't have a prayer in hell of even sniffing a division title unless the Patriots suddenly forget how to play football.
    And today they did....

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    8,073
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    We did what we were supposed to this week. Win against a team we should beat and move on. Indy is not a very good team, they have an awful defense. I am not going to go gaga over our running game today. We should be able to move the ball against Indy.

    Next week will be a bit of a litmus test. We have been a "bully team" the past couple of years. We beat the bad teams but lose to the winning teams.

    Would love to shove one up Bill and Tom's @$$ next week.
    This!!!

    Today was a great win for the Jets against a lesser opponent, but I wanna see where we stand against the big boys before we anoint them. So far, not so good against the elite teams.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    And today they did....
    Well unfortunately, that's probably a bad thing for the Jets since it doesn't happen very often. Unless you believe Brady starts throwing 2 interceptions and gets called for intentional grownding 2 times next Sunday too.

    Despite the loss, we put 475 yards on the number 1 defense this weekend. I look forward to see what kind of answer Rex has for this. On the flip side, with Tebow nowhere near a starter, don't bet on Mark being able to scramble around like Wilson and give our D the same amount of trouble.

    Gotta give credit to the kid. He's playing way above his pay grade right now. I don't take any team lightly, but I'm not too worried the Pats will come through.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    We did what we were supposed to this week. Win against a team we should beat and move on. Indy is not a very good team, they have an awful defense. I am not going to go gaga over our running game today. We should be able to move the ball against Indy.

    Next week will be a bit of a litmus test. We have been a "bully team" the past couple of years. We beat the bad teams but lose to the winning teams.

    Would love to shove one up Bill and Tom's @$$ next week.
    Sorry to crush your hope, but we don't have a prayer in hell of even coming close. Not so long as the Jets continue to put the ball in Sanchez's hands.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    Well unfortunately, that's probably a bad thing for the Jets since it doesn't happen very often. Unless you believe Brady starts throwing 2 interceptions and gets called for intentional grownding 2 times next Sunday too.

    Despite the loss, we put 475 yards on the number 1 defense this weekend. I look forward to see what kind of answer Rex has for this. On the flip side, with Tebow nowhere near a starter, don't bet on Mark being able to scramble around like Wilson and give our D the same amount of trouble.

    Gotta give credit to the kid. He's playing way above his pay grade right now. I don't take any team lightly, but I'm not too worried the Pats will come through.
    Brady could be called for intentional grounding 2 times every game, he gets away with it all the time.

    I see NOTHING in NEs defense. The Jets have a good shot.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Sorry to crush your hope, but we don't have a prayer in hell of even coming close. Not so long as the Jets continue to put the ball in Sanchez's hands.
    Agreed. we will every game that we can rush for +200 yards rushing and create multiple turnovers. unfortunately, we have probably 3 games on the schedule where that may be possible.

    Losing this game would have cost us the season, IMO. Now the Miami game in two weeks will be the barometer.

  13. #13
    Next week is all about the Jets showing some consistency while taking their best shot at the Pats and see what happens.....


    I despise Moral victories but I'm not delusional as to believe that the Jets will win up there in Foxboro...especially following a Tough loss(the Pats, I mean) to the Seachickens...

  14. #14
    Eat $hit and die whiner b@stards!!! We have devistated the cheats before and will do it again!

  15. #15
    Honestly, if you're not going to enjoy it when the Jets take care of business, then what the f*ck is the point?

  16. #16
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Really?

    Some of you actually believe we have a shot of beating NE?
    How delusional has this fan base become, all of the internal problems on this team have suddenly dissipated because of a win against one of the lowest ranked teams in the NFL.

    Sanchez has finally become an accurate, mistake free QB, our receiving corps finally became elite, the O line especially RT is a top notch unit, Shonn Greene became an all purpose everyday handle the load RB, our aging slow LB's found the fountain of youth and Revis returned.

    NOT! aint going to happen

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Really?

    Some of you actually believe we have a shot of beating NE?
    How delusional has this fan base become, all of the internal problems on this team have suddenly dissipated because of a win against one of the lowest ranked teams in the NFL.

    Sanchez has finally become an accurate, mistake free QB, our receiving corps finally became elite, the O line especially RT is a top notch unit, Shonn Greene became an all purpose everyday handle the load RB, our aging slow LB's found the fountain of youth and Revis returned.

    NOT! aint going to happen
    Then don't watch the game...go spend your sunday afternoon doing something else then...to watch the game would be a waste of time...

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Eat $hit and die whiner b@stards!!! We have devistated the cheats before and will do it again!




  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Eat $hit and die whiner b@stards!!! We have devistated the cheats before and will do it again!
    +1000000000000000

  20. #20
    Coming soon to a field near you...


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us