Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Carlos Rodgers...

By the way. Cruz does his Salsa in honor of his grandmother----evern Carlos Rogers, who was irked by the dance, said yesterday that he has no problem with it after finding out its origins. Beyond that, as a REAL Jet fan, I would take that dude Cruz on my team tomorrow.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I would not have much trouble with Cruz if he didn't do that stupid Salsa Dance in the endzone. I mean what's next? The Macarena?

Somebody ought to tell him : "This isn't Telemundo, Victor. Do a *NORMAL* TD-Celebration for a change"

This isn't 'Dancing with the Stars'.
    You're a ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Don't sell yourself short, many number of people have had problems with you.
    That's not exactly something to brag about, crash. I am not saying I was a saint but I'd like to think I have been a solid poster for the time I've been here. And I don't need someone(Sexi Rexi, rextilleon..) telling me off just 'cause I don't like something. As I've said ad nauseum, I'm allowed NOT to like something.

Just like those two are allowed NOT to like my posts but don't accuse me of being racist and making idiotic comments stating that I'm against Latinos playing in the NFL 'cause that's just as ABSURD as the majority of their posts.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    You're a ****ing idiot.
    I'm a ****ing idiot for not liking a dance?

Okay then. I apologize for having a different view than most. Can we move on?
    Last edited by Vin; 10-15-2012 at 01:32 PM.

All League
    Yes, a blatantly racist, ****ing idiot.

All League
    I apologize to the mods for the personal attack but some things need to be said when moronic, ignorant things like the above quote are posted.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    Yes, a blatantly racist, ****ing idiot.
    To quote a line from 10PennyToColes87 :

If you think there was legit racism in my post, you need to quit the internet.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

That's not exactly something to brag about, crash. I am not saying I was a saint but I'd like to think I have been a solid poster for the time I've been here. And I don't need someone(Sexi Rexi, rextilleon..) telling me off just 'cause I don't like something. As I've said ad nauseum, I'm allowed NOT to like something.

Just like those two are allowed NOT to like my posts but don't accuse me of being racist and making idiotic comments stating that I'm against Latinos playing in the NFL 'cause that's just as ABSURD as the majority of their posts.

I'm a ****ing idiot for not liking a dance?

Okay then. I apologize for having a different view than most. Can we move on?
    Putting the overall quality of your posting aside (you brought that up, not me), you made a comment about not liking Cruz's - which is absolutely your right. Then you qualified that statement by making your Telemundo remark. So, the only thing one is left to take from your remarks is that it is Latino-related.

Not really a big deal and you may not have meant it that way, but you should at least be able to self-critque enough to realize you didn't simply say "I don't like the dance." Either you're being disingenuous, or you're daft. Maybe you expressed yourself poorly....or maybe you expressed yourself perfectly well. I have no idea either way.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Putting the overall quality of your posting aside (you brought that up, not me), you made a comment about not liking Cruz's - which is absolutely your right. Then you qualified that statement by making your Telemundo remark. So, the only thing one is left to take from your remarks is that it is Latino-related.

Not really a big deal and you may not have meant it that way, but you should at least be able to self-critque enough to realize you didn't simply say "I don't like the dance." Either you're being disingenuous, or you're daft. Maybe you expressed yourself poorly....or maybe you expressed yourself perfectly well. I have no idea either way.
    Look, It was all just because I didn't like the dance. Now maybe I should've just left it at that but apparently it's Taboo to bring up Telemundo around here and had I known the sh*tstorm that would ensue, I would never have brought it up. What I put up was NEVER intended to be expressed in the light that some here view it as. No racism, Just a dislike for the dance he does. His Ethnicity/Race has ZERO to do with it.
    Last edited by Vin; 10-15-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Look, It was all just because I didn't like the dance. Now maybe I should've just left it at that but apparently it's Taboo to bring up Telemundo around here and had I known the sh*tstorm that would ensue, I would never have brought it up. What I put up was NEVER intended to be expressed in the light that some here view it as. No racism, Just a dislike for the dance he does. His Ethnicity/Race has ZERO to do with it.
    Fair enough...

We should thank Carlos Rogers for waking up this team.......

Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    We should thank Carlos Rogers for waking up this team.......
    We'll see if the Team continues to "wake up" this sunday at Foxboro.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    By the way. Cruz does his Salsa in honor of his grandmother----evern Carlos Rogers, who was irked by the dance, said yesterday that he has no problem with it after finding out its origins. Beyond that, as a REAL Jet fan, I would take that dude Cruz on my team tomorrow.
    This is madness.... People are happy that a great player is injured because of his endzone dance.

I wish to Holy Heaven that Cruz was on the Jets that is all I am going to say about this.....

Good Grief!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    OK I am here now in this thread.

Due to my post count I will be deciding if that comment is racist and render a decision shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    This is madness.... People are happy that a great player is injured because of his endzone dance.

I wish to Holy Heaven that Cruz was on the Jets that is all I am going to say about this.....

Good Grief!!!
    Charlie, if Cruz was on the Jets, he would've either remained on the Practice Squad or cut. Let's be realistic here. The Jets don't know what the hell they're doing....

Jets Insider VIP
    The only way I would take Cruz on this team is if there was a contract stipulation prohibiting him from doing the salsa in the endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    The only way I would take Cruz on this team is if there was a contract stipulation prohibiting him from doing the salsa in the endzone.
    Someone suggested the Tango earlier. I'd love to see that. lol.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charlie, if Cruz was on the Jets, he would've either remained on the Practice Squad or cut. Let's be realistic here. The Jets don't know what the hell they're doing....
    I agree 100%

I want the Jets to get another guy besides Tanny in here as a foot operations person. Let Tanny keep his title but bring someone in here who has a comprehensive understanding of how to build a winning foootball team!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I agree 100%

I want the Jets to get another guy besides Tanny in here as a foot operations person. Let Tanny keep his title but bring someone in here who has a comprehensive understanding of how to build a winning foootball team!!
    I slightly disagree.

I DEMOTE Tanny back to being the Bean-Counter he's good at being.

I'd bring in a REAL GM who KNOWS how to build a Football Team.

You guys know he does the Salsa dance in remembrance of his grandmother right? He used to do it for her when she was still alive.

I'm no Giants/Cruz fan, but the reasons why people hate and laugh at Jets fans is pretty evident in the comments in these posts.

^ Well then it's a good thing that only Pats trolls come here....since they constitute "people", I guess.