Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hey Carlos Rodgers...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    You guys know he does the Salsa dance in remembrance of his grandmother right? He used to do it for her when she was still alive.

I'm no Giants/Cruz fan, but the reasons why people hate and laugh at Jets fans is pretty evident in the comments in these posts.
    You know that you are not allowed to have an opinion on this board until you have about 250 billion posts right?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsPrisoner12 View Post
    You know that you are not allowed to have an opinion on this board until you have about 250 billion posts right?
    Actually you are. However, don't go expecting any nice-nice from other posters if you start sh*t with them. That was the whole point(for the most part).

Seems everyone wants to chime in with their "opinion" all of a sudden.

Kind of like coming on by, taking a dump, and leave without flushing.

I guess some people have nothing better to do with their time.....

EDIT : You know...maybe this thread should finally be dumped where it belongs(at the dump). All this does now is invite more wisecracks and pointless drivel dredging up an argument that has long since been settled when I explained things to crash.
    Last edited by Vin; 10-15-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because of Cruz's dumb salsa dance, no G-b****es fan has the right to call Sanchez a Mexican.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I agree 100%

I want the Jets to get another guy besides Tanny in here as a foot operations person. Let Tanny keep his title but bring someone in here who has a comprehensive understanding of how to build a winning foootball team!!
    I think Tanny needs to be canned or demoted as well, but I think the foot operations position is filled!