Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offical SNF thread: Packers at Texans

Offical SNF thread: Packers at Texans

Do not ever give Rodgers a second chance, lol!

Joseph burned again

Veteran
    i dont get why the texans dont run the ball every play...they dominate the LOS.

Jets Insider VIP
    Texans look like **** so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Texans look like **** so far.
    I'm not surprised. I thought we exposed some holes in their secondary and overall they did not play very well last week. Packers are desperate and I could see Rodgers have a vintage game tonight

Texans looked a lot better before they got shown on national TV, ha

All League
    I remember when the I was clamoring for the Jets to sign James Jones and everybody here thought it was absurd

texans are chop blocking maniacs

damn hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    I remember when the I was clamoring for the Jets to sign James Jones and everybody here thought it was absurd
    He's really stepped up in Jennings absence. Good player.

Texans seem way out of sorts and are not even running it effectively

Refs really bailed out the Texans with that big PI call. That was a horrible call and gave a struggling team basically a TD

Veteran
    What a typical NFL day this would be... Everybody's darling SB pick, the 49ers, get humiliated at home. The Bills after getting trounced in consecutive weeks beat an overachieving Cardinal team on the road. Green Bay kicks the crap out of everybody's darling AFC pick Houston in their house. Seattle musters enough points to beat the Patriot offensive "machine." Oakland nearly beat Atlanta on the road. Oh yeah, and the entire league now recognizes that the Raven defense is no more after giving up 230 rushing yards to Dallas. Anything else?

Texans are facing the wrath of Aaron Rodgers right now. He is not going to let up, dude is a machine

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    What a typical NFL day this would be... Everybody's darling SB pick, the 49ers, get humiliated at home. The Bills after getting trounced in consecutive weeks beat an overachieving Cardinal team on the road. Green Bay kicks the crap out of everybody's darling AFC pick Houston in their house. Seattle musters enough points to beat the Patriot offensive "machine." Oakland nearly beat Atlanta on the road. Oh yeah, and the entire league now recognizes that the Raven defense is no more after giving up 230 rushing yards to Dallas. Anything else?
    That Ravens defense has been decimated by injuries.

Suggs: out
    Lewis: out
    Webb: out

That's their best pass rusher, their best corner, and their best linebacker/hear of the team/guy who quarterbacks the defense. That's probably too much to overcome.

Aaron Rodgers is a man on a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    That Ravens defense has been decimated by injuries.

Suggs: out
    Lewis: out
    Webb: out

That's their best pass rusher, their best corner, and their best linebacker/hear of the team/guy who quarterbacks the defense. That's probably too much to overcome.

Aaron Rodgers is a man on a mission.
    Good point about Ravens D. Just not the same unit this year. They've already been in a couple shootouts and will be in more.

Rodgers is basically looking at the Texans D and saying "I don't care how good you are, I am going to destroy you all night." Nice to have that mode, lol

Texans have self-destructed. At least they can take some solace in that they are losing to an all-time great player in "god mode"

Jets Insider VIP
    We should've beat the Texans, they're not that good.

Jets Insider VIP
    Bad week to have so many offensive players inactive.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    JJ Watts arm looks like a leg in that brace.

The loss of Cushing might be affecting them a bit. Their offense has been a bit disjointed and the penalties to keep GB's drives alive were absurd. They aren't used to trailing and it shows. GB hit them in the mouth and they don't know what to do.

There really isn't a ton a D can do when Rodgers plays like this though, he's throwing bullets and escaping pressure and making huge plays.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Bad week to have so many offensive players inactive.
    If only Cumberland could catch...

Rodgers is really destroying the Texans. They will be looked at differently after tonight