Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offical SNF thread: Packers at Texans

Veteran
    Man, Collinsworth is getting worse by the week...

The ability of the GB staff and/ or Rodgers to adjust on the fly to the Texans' strengths is impressive.

Rogers went from pocket-majority passer in the first half to roving, mobile QB after the Texans adjusted. All this with no consistent running game.

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    The ability of the GB staff and/ or Rodgers to adjust on the fly to the Texans' strengths is impressive.

Rogers went from pocket-majority passer in the first half to roving, mobile QB after the Texans adjusted. All this with no consistent running game.
    With Rodgers 6 TDs tonight and Ryan's 3 INTs earlier, I wonder if the MVP conversation has just been permanently changed

What's funny is Rodgers alleged "bad" stretch over the first 5 games was still very good QBing, he's just set such a high standard

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    I remember when the I was clamoring for the Jets to sign James Jones and everybody here thought it was absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    With Rodgers 6 TDs tonight and Ryan's 3 INTs earlier, I wonder if the MVP conversation has just been permanently changed

What's funny is Rodgers alleged "bad" stretch over the first 5 games was still very good QBing, he's just set such a high standard
    I agree. This is a spectacular display of QB dominance. By sheer force of will he's managed to devastate a Houston defense that was believed to be a dominant force.

I would not surprise me if the Houston D does not look the same again after tonight.

I agree. This is a spectacular display of QB dominance. By sheer force of will he's managed to devastate a Houston defense that was believed to be a dominant force.

I would not surprise me if the Houston D does not look the same again after tonight.
    How big of a loss is Cushing

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I actually saw some of the problems for them creep up last week against us, their secondary is not what people made it out to be. Sanchez and our WRs were not good enough to totally take advantage, but you could see the holes. When Rodgers and his WRs saw that on film, they had to be salivating

Texans will still comfortably win that division and let's be honest, the Ravens and Pats, maybe their 2 biggest challengers in the AFC, have plenty of issues themselves.