Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Positive Penny relax .... its just ONE GAME!

Nice to see my "is Kerley better then Holmes" thread is dumped and this thread is allowed to stay...comical...

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    This is so f*cking ridiculous. Are all of you 12 years old?

This team sucks, you'd better get used to hearing that. They have a POS QB who couldn't accurately pass the football and hit the ocean.

We have a running game that is a f*cking laughingstock.

We have a defense that is chock full of bottom feeding underachievers.

Add that all up and we DO NOT have a f*cking chance in hell of even losing and getting respect. The New York Jets suck sin sucking snot off a door knob.

Have a nice day.
    Where were your seats yesterday?? What I saw was actaully a complete game on all sides of the ball. Sure they may lose at NE, but they are playing for first next week, and I look forward to seeing it. Are you?????

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    I left a post after the Texans game saying the sky isn't falling and telling folks they need to relax cause we lost to a superbowl contender not no scrubs. Still who doesn't have concerns about this team? We have plenty of issues but definitely they were enhanced by the likes of Revis getting hurt, Hill, Keller, and poor play from the running game and pass rush. So what people have concerns ... whats the issue? Now for a week we need to hear the other extreme of this of how everything is so peachy and perfect cause we're playing for 1st place? Really ... What happens if we lose next week some of you same people tearing down the negative folks are going to sit here and yell out who needs to be fired and benched? LOL u guys are ridiculous. Now all of a sudden Shonn Greene is great back and if you said anything wrong about him for the last 6 weeks you're an idiot. Oh yeah Big Mo has shown his worth. Sanchez is back too passing for 80 yards. WAIT WAIT WAIT .. I even seen this one .... "our jag receiving corps didn't play so bad today" ... LOL... really 80 yards receiving combined and 11 catches .... STOP THE PRESSES!

We still have a ton of issues with this team but for 1 week we can ALL enjoy a win. The stupid homers on this forum are just as bad as the negative guys. You're making this win impossible to enjoy cause you're acting like we're leading the division by 2 games and everything is clear skies ahead. Its 1 FREAKING GAME! ... With that being said ... Patriots next week .... win or lose the sky still hasn't fallen. As long as we play hard and have a shot I'm fine with the results.

The 3 worst types of posts on this board are:

-delusional homers
    -sky is falling doom & gloomers
    -the Toldya Sos

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I did not think we were going to win yesterday. The Colts looked horrific on both sides of the ball. The Jets played well.

But next week is the game. Win it and take sole possesion of 1st place with the dolphins coming to town and a chance to be 4-0 in the division.

Will we do this? I dont think so. I think we get waxed by the Pats in foxboro.

But I was terribley wrong about Sunday.
    Wow what an honest post from you, thank you!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Nice to see my "is Kerley better then Holmes" thread is dumped and this thread is allowed to stay...comical...
    Ummm as a teammate he is IMO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    The 3 worst types of posts on this board are:

-delusional homers
    -sky is falling doom & gloomers
    -the Toldya Sos
    What other kind of fans are there?

The casual IDGAF Fans?
    Bandwagoners ?

Jets Insider VIP
    This thread brings the lulz on multiple levels!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    By the looks of that picture I think you meant fawn.
    He killed Fawn Liebovitz?

Otter says THANKEE!

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    If you mean "here" as in the tri-state/NY Metropolitan area you're dead on. It's not confined to this board.

Color me cautiously optimistic but the real test is the next game.
    Agreed. Colin Cowherd just gave us the parcells...We are what our record says.

We haven't beaten any winning teams, barely beat the Dolphins, lost to The Steelers who haven't played well since.

LOTS of fuel for a naysayer.... I like what I have seen last 2 weeks.

BUT...the NE game will tell us everything.

Next week is a week where if Pennington is QB, NO WAY. With Mark, we have a chance.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    This thread brings the lulz on multiple levels!
    IMO ....MaineJET brings that crap on himself.

What did he expect from such a venomous post?

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    By the looks of that picture I think you meant fawn.
    Deer all look the same to me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    IMO ....MaineJET brings that crap on himself.

What did he expect from such a venomous post?
    No argument from me.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    If you mean "here" as in the tri-state/NY Metropolitan area you're dead on. It's not confined to this board.

Color me cautiously optimistic but the real test is the next game.
    I've honestly always wondered that since joining this message board, if it was Jets fan thing, or a Northeast thing. Not saying it in a derogatory way, it just has always seemed a little lopsided on the extremists points of view compared to other places I read.