Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Positive Penny relax .... its just ONE GAME!

Hey Positive Penny relax .... its just ONE GAME!

I left a post after the Texans game saying the sky isn't falling and telling folks they need to relax cause we lost to a superbowl contender not no scrubs. Still who doesn't have concerns about this team? We have plenty of issues but definitely they were enhanced by the likes of Revis getting hurt, Hill, Keller, and poor play from the running game and pass rush. So what people have concerns ... whats the issue? Now for a week we need to hear the other extreme of this of how everything is so peachy and perfect cause we're playing for 1st place? Really ... What happens if we lose next week some of you same people tearing down the negative folks are going to sit here and yell out who needs to be fired and benched? LOL u guys are ridiculous. Now all of a sudden Shonn Greene is great back and if you said anything wrong about him for the last 6 weeks you're an idiot. Oh yeah Big Mo has shown his worth. Sanchez is back too passing for 80 yards. WAIT WAIT WAIT .. I even seen this one .... "our jag receiving corps didn't play so bad today" ... LOL... really 80 yards receiving combined and 11 catches .... STOP THE PRESSES!

We still have a ton of issues with this team but for 1 week we can ALL enjoy a win. The stupid homers on this forum are just as bad as the negative guys. You're making this win impossible to enjoy cause you're acting like we're leading the division by 2 games and everything is clear skies ahead. Its 1 FREAKING GAME! ... With that being said ... Patriots next week .... win or lose the sky still hasn't fallen. As long as we play hard and have a shot I'm fine with the results.

You suck

Veteran
    yea, I dont get a lot of people on this board; it is either one extreme or the other.

Things dont always have to either be burning in the flames of hell or floating on the clouds of heaven.

Virtue is the mean of the two extremes.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season, Im not expecting superbowl, but I'm also not expecting a 3-13 season. Roll with the punches, and enjoy the coinciding excitement.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    I left a post after the Texans game saying the sky isn't falling and telling folks they need to relax cause we lost to a superbowl contender not no scrubs. Still who doesn't have concerns about this team? We have plenty of issues but definitely they were enhanced by the likes of Revis getting hurt, Hill, Keller, and poor play from the running game and pass rush. So what people have concerns ... whats the issue? Now for a week we need to hear the other extreme of this of how everything is so peachy and perfect cause we're playing for 1st place? Really ... What happens if we lose next week some of you same people tearing down the negative folks are going to sit here and yell out who needs to be fired and benched? LOL u guys are ridiculous. Now all of a sudden Shonn Greene is great back and if you said anything wrong about him for the last 6 weeks you're an idiot. Oh yeah Big Mo has shown his worth. Sanchez is back too passing for 80 yards. WAIT WAIT WAIT .. I even seen this one .... "our jag receiving corps didn't play so bad today" ... LOL... really 80 yards receiving combined and 11 catches .... STOP THE PRESSES!

We still have a ton of issues with this team but for 1 week we can ALL enjoy a win. The stupid homers on this forum are just as bad as the negative guys. You're making this win impossible to enjoy cause you're acting like we're leading the division by 2 games and everything is clear skies ahead. Its 1 FREAKING GAME! ... With that being said ... Patriots next week .... win or lose the sky still hasn't fallen. As long as we play hard and have a shot I'm fine with the results.
    So, this is "I told you so" plus 300 extra words.

Nice.

-

Hall Of Fame

No, but seriously, dump.

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post

Good post. People are too extreme here. Today's win was nice, but overall picture hasn't changed much. If Pats take us to shed next week, nothing was changed by today. Sanchez is still a question mark and Greene has not shown much ability against more capable run Ds. On D we took advantage of a rookie QB that struggled a lot. Rex's Ds have always made inexperienced QBs look bad, this was nothing new (although Luck had more hype than others).

I'm pleased with how the team played better the last 2 weeks, but blowing out a 6-10 type Colts team does not mean we are going to win the division and/or are serious contenders

Jets Insider VIP
    You should count to ten before hitting submit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    You suck

This is so f*cking ridiculous. Are all of you 12 years old?

This team sucks, you'd better get used to hearing that. They have a POS QB who couldn't accurately pass the football and hit the ocean.

We have a running game that is a f*cking laughingstock.

We have a defense that is chock full of bottom feeding underachievers.

Add that all up and we DO NOT have a f*cking chance in hell of even losing and getting respect. The New York Jets suck sin sucking snot off a door knob.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

This team sucks, you'd better get used to hearing that. They have a POS QB who couldn't accurately pass the football and hit the ocean.

Add that all up and we DO NOT have a f*cking chance in hell of even losing and getting respect. The New York Jets suck sin sucking snot off a door knob.

Have a nice day.
    Shoot any deer lately?

All League

Have a nice day.
    You know three was a game today , right?

Have a nice day.
    Is this sarcasm? I can't tell anymore...

Hall Of Fame

Have a nice day.
    You really are one clueless hillbilly.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    You really are one clueless hillbilly.
    Mainejet =

Don't go messing with this countryboy....

Have a nice day.
    pray tell me, good sir -- what is your drug of choice?

because whatever it may be, it's time to seriously consider quitting.

JetsInsider.com Legend

Have a nice day.
    You are do damn stupid. Do everyone a favor, and stop watching the team. You grumpy **** wad.

oh and..

You look real cool with that dead innocent animal btw.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Good post. People are too extreme here. Today's win was nice, but overall picture hasn't changed much. If Pats take us to shed next week, nothing was changed by today. Sanchez is still a question mark and Greene has not shown much ability against more capable run Ds. On D we took advantage of a rookie QB that struggled a lot. Rex's Ds have always made inexperienced QBs look bad, this was nothing new (although Luck had more hype than others).

I'm pleased with how the team played better the last 2 weeks, but blowing out a 6-10 type Colts team does not mean we are going to win the division and/or are serious contenders
    If you mean "here" as in the tri-state/NY Metropolitan area you're dead on. It's not confined to this board.

Color me cautiously optimistic but the real test is the next game.

All Pro
    he shoots, he scores!

hahaha whoa!

All Pro
    I did not think we were going to win yesterday. The Colts looked horrific on both sides of the ball. The Jets played well.

But next week is the game. Win it and take sole possesion of 1st place with the dolphins coming to town and a chance to be 4-0 in the division.

Will we do this? I dont think so. I think we get waxed by the Pats in foxboro.

But I was terribley wrong about Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Shoot any deer lately?
    By the looks of that picture I think you meant fawn.