Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seattle CB Richard Sherman mocks Brady

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    Are you serious? Those people are harmless! They are loud, and they will give visiting fans some smack talk, but that's where it ends.
    Harmless?

You don't remember them bombarding the Jets with snowballs after a game and then Ellis throwing a big chunk of snow back???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4PfHHxCE8E

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Harmless?

You don't remember them bombarding the Jets with snowballs after a game and then Ellis throwing a big chunk of snow back???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4PfHHxCE8E
    I was at the game, and there were snowballs flying from both sides of the stadium. There were snowballs being thrown everywhere, even from the upper deck as Holmgren walked around the field since it was his last home game.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    I was at the game, and there were snowballs flying from both sides of the stadium. There were snowballs being thrown everywhere, even from the upper deck as Holmgren walked around the field since it was his last home game.
    Who'd ya root for?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Who'd ya root for?
    LOL, since I was wearing all Jets just like I will on Nov 11, i would say Jets.

I only root for the Hawks if they are not playing the Jets.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    lmao

"u mad bro?"

well done!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Are you kidding me? They still think they beat the Packers, and that the call was correct.

Go and visit a Seahawks forum... they ***** about their organization just as much as anyone else.

Buuut... they beat the Pats, so they're your "passionate fan base of the week." Would love to see if the Jets were the Packers in that infamous game. You'd want that entire city lopped off into the ocean.
    Regardless, you can't deny that stadium is rocking every home game. They have the best 12th man in the NFL. There's a reason people talk about Seattle being so tough at home, even when they're a bad team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    You have a valid point. But how about Arrowhead/Chiefsfans?
    Chiefs fans were cheering Cassel's injury last weekend, nuff said.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo View Post
    Regardless, you can't deny that stadium is rocking every home game. They have the best 12th man in the NFL. There's a reason people talk about Seattle being so tough at home, even when they're a bad team.
    Definitely, I agree with this completely. Loudest stadium in the league. I'm sure there are some great fans out there.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo View Post
    at 6-9 and out of the playoffs a few years ago, the fans were still loud as hell for the last home game knowing they had no hope for the postseason.

Like I said before, my first game there was a culture shock to me after years with Jets tickets before moving.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    He told me and earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after.... pic.twitter.com/L6ndXKb9

Brady sure looks like a man who turned the 12thMan against us

https://twitter.com/RSherman_25?tw_i...w_p=tweetembed
    Bwahaaahaaaa priceless

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I want to know is: why is Brady's snow-white post-game homo-robe not being discussed? I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't really want to spend much time discussing it, but I was hoping everyone else would crack some jokes at least so I could get a few chuckles here and there. And don't give me- "oh he's a millionaire with SB rings banging a supermodel" and all that. That thing was just unacceptable.

Come on you guys, can't let that slide..........

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone p-shop a white robe onto that 'u mad bro' post-game taunt shot? That would be perfect

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    What I want to know is: why is Brady's snow-white post-game homo-robe not being discussed? I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't really want to spend much time discussing it, but I was hoping everyone else would crack some jokes at least so I could get a few chuckles here and there. And don't give me- "oh he's a millionaire with SB rings banging a supermodel" and all that. That thing was just unacceptable.

Come on you guys, can't let that slide..........
    Cant knock the sweater. His man purse, sure I can knock it all day long. The sweater is fine except for the colour.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cant knock the sweater. His man purse, sure I can knock it all day long. The sweater is fine except for the colour.
    I only saw a glimpse in passing through 18 NFL channels last night, and it looked like a robe. I guess a sweater is ok.

I would think you would rock that thing after a big win though and not after a loss that puts your team at .500.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackity Jones View Post
    I only saw a glimpse in passing through 18 NFL channels last night, and it looked like a robe. I guess a sweater is ok.

I would think you would rock that thing after a big win though and not after a loss that puts your team at .500.
    After a loss, dark colours are more appropriate. My guess is he just assumed he would get a W. I noticed when East coast teams visit here, the players really never wear suits after the game. Better to be casual for a long flight back.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a loss, dark colours are more appropriate. My guess is he just assumed he would get a W. I noticed when East coast teams visit here, the players really never wear suits after the game. Better to be casual for a long flight back.
    Agreed... nice analysis. And yet he somehow manages to still look smug in defeat.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    They do. But Richard Sherman is yet another punk young 20-something defensive player who tries to get under Brady's skin. They're mosquitoes to him. He's seen and (usually) swatted a million of them.

I don't think he'd dare say that to Peyton.
    Im sure you have been a Pats fan all your life right? There were no Pats fans before 2001, worst front running fans in the game.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Im sure you have been a Pats fan all your life right? There were no Pats fans before 2001, worst front running fans in the game.
    I laugh at Jets fans who post this. I and many people I know went to games when the Pats didn't even have their own stadium. We all endured crummy teams and sat on lousy metal benches when they finally got their own crap hole of a stadium. Have you see YOUR stadium these days where 1/3 of the crowd are rival fans and the place is virtually empty of jJets fans by the 4th quarter?

Talk about fair weather bandwagoners.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I laugh at Jets fans who post this. I and many people I know went to games when the Pats didn't even have their own stadium. We all endured crummy teams and sat on lousy metal benches when they finally got their own crap hole of a stadium. Have you see YOUR stadium these days where 1/3 of the crowd are rival fans and the place is virtually empty of jJets fans by the 4th quarter?

Talk about fair weather bandwagoners.
    Boston/New England fans have a sense of of entitlement these days, and they mock NY fans. Not worried about it though, most of your fans will be gone after Brady and Bellichek retire.