Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle CB Richard Sherman mocks Brady

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Talking Seattle CB Richard Sherman mocks Brady

He told me and earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after.... pic.twitter.com/L6ndXKb9

Brady sure looks like a man who turned the 12thMan against us

https://twitter.com/RSherman_25?tw_i...w_p=tweetembed

Jets Insider VIP
    Good

F*ck Brady

All Pro
    LMAO Tammy is sad

and she's 3-3

too bad she's gonna wanna take out her frustrations out on us next week in Foxboro

Boo Hoo Cindy got b*tch slapped. Couldn't have happened to a bigger a$$hole.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Just got home from the Seahawks game!! Brady should have kept his mouth shut. The Seahawks fans are some of the most passionate in sports. It was so loud I have a headache.

I just pray that Rex keeps his mouth shut, and doesnt do anything to piss them off.

Jets Insider VIP
    This guy sounds like an awesome troll, LMAO

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25
    Patriots fans mad lol... Talking bout Super Bowl rings.... What have u done lately? Oh ur 3-3 lol

So great. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    Just got home from the Seahawks game!! Brady should have kept his mouth shut. The Seahawks fans are some of the most passionate in sports. It was so loud I have a headache.

I just pray that Rex keeps his mouth shut, and doesnt do anything to piss them off.
    I have a lot of respect for Hawks fans the stay with there team and cheer hard through the thick and the thin...... Unfortunately the same cant be said for our fairweather illustrious fan base...where the media, Giants fans, Pats fans, Tebowites and the media control what we think...sad really..

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    So great. Thanks for posting.
    Take it like a man Brady.

Hope Rexy got a nice defensive package next week. Running game better show up, trick plays as well and the passing game too. We'll certainly need them.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    I have a lot of respect for Hawks fans the stay with there team and cheer hard through the thick and the thin...... Unfortunately the same cant be said for our fairweather illustrious fan base...where the media, Giants fans, Pats fans, Tebowites and the media control what we think...sad really..
    After years of season tickets then moving here, I was shocked at how their fans just support the team no matter what. Even 3 years ago when they were hopeless under Mora, and already eliminated from the playoffs, their fans came and were supportive till the bitter end.

I hope when Jets fans visit here next month, they learn a little from the 12th Man and take that back to Metlife.

Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Take it like a man Brady.

Hope Rexy got a nice defensive package next week. Running game better show up, trick plays as well and the passing game too. We'll certainly need them.
    LOL, what should Brady have done? Start a fight? You think he actually gives a **** when any of these fools think?

Brady's the A student that gets taunted when he actually gets a C.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    LMAO Tammy is sad

and she's 3-3

too bad she's gonna wanna take out her frustrations out on us next week in Foxboro
    Yeah they keep saying that, but they keep losing. Don't you think they were mad about being 3-2. Sooner or later you have to say they're just not that great anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Yeah they keep saying that, but they keep losing. Don't you think they were mad about being 3-2. Sooner or later you have to say they're just not that great anymore.

Jets need to keep worrying about their own business. There's a reason the Pats are so heavily favored in the next game, and it's not all "media bias."

After years of season tickets then moving here, I was shocked at how their fans just support the team no matter what. Even 3 years ago when they were hopeless under Mora, and already eliminated from the playoffs, their fans came and were supportive till the bitter end.

I hope when Jets fans visit here next month, they learn a little from the 12th Man and take that back to Metlife.
    Oh I know. I've went to the Jets-Seahawks game back in 2008.......the fan support is outstanding...comparing the Hawks crowd to the Jets crowd is like comparing a WWE match to a Golf match the 12th man is the difference...BIG difference!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Pretty much nails it here..

I admire how passionate and loyal those fans are, the fact they take nothing for granted and do not have a sense of entitlement like many in this fanbase has. There is no jealousy of other fans, constant crying about what the orgnanization has done for them lately, they show up and BRING IT every game!

Our fanbase could learn a TON from Seattle fans.

BTW, this thread is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    He told me and earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after.... pic.twitter.com/L6ndXKb9

This is amazing!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Jets need to keep worrying about their own business. There's a reason the Pats are so heavily favored in the next game, and it's not all "media bias."
    And you need to worry about the Pats business and go post on a Pats site dummy

He'll go home to his castle and sleep with his model wife on a bed of money and be OK with it. Ridley had nothing here and Brady had almost 400 yards here. If we where loosing like that I don't think we would be mad. Brady is a #2 WR away from being unstoppable still. Lloyd is hot garbage.

All Pro

Dude I've been to Seattle numerous times . Ain't much to do out there other then to go fat bastid mode on Red Mill hamburgers. Which I love . But Seattle doesn't have the easy distractions to defer you to go to a game like the Tri State area. And this is not a diss to Seattle because that is one of my favorite cities , but it has a different flow then here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Pretty much nails it here..

I admire how passionate and loyal those fans are, the fact they take nothing for granted and do not have a sense of entitlement like many in this fanbase has. There is no jealousy of other fans, constant crying about what the orgnanization has done for them lately, they show up and BRING IT every game!

Our fanbase could learn a TON from Seattle fans.

BTW, this thread is awesome.

Are you kidding me? They still think they beat the Packers, and that the call was correct.

Go and visit a Seahawks forum... they ***** about their organization just as much as anyone else.

Buuut... they beat the Pats, so they're your "passionate fan base of the week." Would love to see if the Jets were the Packers in that infamous game. You'd want that entire city lopped off into the ocean.