Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Seattle CB Richard Sherman mocks Brady

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I laugh at Jets fans who post this. I and many people I know went to games when the Pats didn't even have their own stadium. We all endured crummy teams and sat on lousy metal benches when they finally got their own crap hole of a stadium. Have you see YOUR stadium these days where 1/3 of the crowd are rival fans and the place is virtually empty of jJets fans by the 4th quarter?

Talk about fair weather bandwagoners.

Front running means your team has to win, Jets havent done anything. Talked to a "Pats" fan the other day, dude had no clue about the history of the Pats, pathetic.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously no one and I mean no one gave 2 sh*ts about the Pats before they started cheating their way to SB. I remember as a boy in the 80's their logo was that turd-burglar bent over ready to receive the big one, and they were generally a laughing-stock.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Front running means your team has to win, Jets havent done anything. Talked to a "Pats" fan the other day, dude had no clue about the history of the Pats, pathetic.
    There are clueless followers of EVERY team.

I'm sure green thongs with a Jets logo are only worn by longtime, knowledgeable, football fans.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are clueless followers of EVERY team.

I'm sure green thongs with a Jets logo are only worn by longtime, knowledgeable, football fans.
    I agree, i moved to NC a long time ago, and when the Jets started doing well a couple years back, i started seeing a lot of green, i do not support that at all.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right, right you guys were all fans before 2001. LOL sure keep telling yourselves that BS it might come true

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Right, right you guys were all fans before 2001. LOL sure keep telling yourselves that BS it might come true
    The Patsies did have a loyal fan base much like ours back in the day. Online we have no way of knowing since we dont disclose our age here.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't speak for others, but me, my friends, and brothers and cousins were all fans since the 60s. Probably well before you were born dumbass.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't speak for others, but me, my friends, and brothers and cousins were all fans since the 60s. Probably well before you were born dumbass.
    no, no you weren't

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    no, no you weren't

Okay, moron.

yes, yes I was.

wtf?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I know is I liked Sherman coming out of college and was hoping theJets would take him in the middle rounds

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, moron.

yes, yes I was.

wtf?
    Easy way to prove your fandom to the doubters. in January of 1986 the Patriots produced a music video on MTV to combat the Bears Superbowl Shuffle.

What was the name of the Patriots song/video and who was the coach mentioned in the video?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    Easy way to prove your fandom to the doubters. in January of 1986 the Patriots produced a music video on MTV to combat the Bears Superbowl Shuffle.

What was the name of the Patriots song/video and who was the coach mentioned in the video?
    New England, the Patriots and We

Only been a fan since the 90's, but Google is your friend. These fan tests are dumb

Besides being a fan of the Pats or any other team in the 60s only proves one thing: you are old. And if you have been a fan since the 60's it's probably worse....it means you are an old and senile fan out of touch with reality. I can only imagine what being fanatical for 50 years can do to a man.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    New England, the Patriots and We

Only been a fan since the 90's, but Google is your friend. These fan tests are dumb

Besides being a fan of the Pats or any other team in the 60s only proves one thing: you are old. And if you have been a fan since the 60's it's probably worse....it means you are an old and senile fan out of touch with reality. I can only imagine what being fanatical for 50 years can do to a man.
    Being 50 is NOT old, it is EXPERIENCED. Im 45 and consider myself far from being old.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    dumbass.
    Okay, moron.
    You contribute so much to this forum.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This whole "you weren't a Pats fan before 2001!" meme is played out. Of course there are bandwagon Pats fans, happens to every successful team. Most of the Pats trolls on here though, including myself, were fans before Brady, and "proving" it is an exercise in futility.

Think about this: wouldn't it be nice to say, "You weren't a Jets fan before 2012!"

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    This whole "you weren't a Pats fan before 2001!" meme is played out. Of course there are bandwagon Pats fans, happens to every successful team. Most of the Pats trolls on here though, including myself, were fans before Brady, and "proving" it is an exercise in futility.

Think about this: wouldn't it be nice to say, "You weren't a Jets fan before 2012!"
    Who in their right mind would become a Jets fan in 2012?