Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seattle CB Richard Sherman mocks Brady

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah, he's right. Seahawks have an outstanding fanbase. They deserve the credit.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post

They do. But Richard Sherman is yet another punk young 20-something defensive player who tries to get under Brady's skin. They're mosquitoes to him. He's seen and (usually) swatted a million of them.

I don't think he'd dare say that to Peyton.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 10-15-2012 at 04:43 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Correct me if I'm being ignorant, but I think a lot has to do with Qwest/ Centurylink Field or whatever it's called now. I know the noise has to come from somewhere, but I think that stadium design is what fueled the whole 12th man thing. Once they started getting recognized as the loudest fans in the league it became something to hang their hats on, and they feel they can impact the games there so even if they are not competitive they still feel like a part of the game.

I've seen our home games get crazy loud a few times and cause delay of games/ false starts, but it requires twice as much effort here as it does in that stadium in Seattle so you will only get the effect for big games when we are competitive.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall Street Superstar View Post
    Correct me if I'm being ignorant, but I think a lot has to do with Qwest/ Centurylink Field or whatever it's called now.
    You have a valid point. But how about Arrowhead/Chiefsfans?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    And you need to worry about the Pats business and go post on a Pats site dummy
    lol

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    After years of season tickets then moving here, I was shocked at how their fans just support the team no matter what. Even 3 years ago when they were hopeless under Mora, and already eliminated from the playoffs, their fans came and were supportive till the bitter end.

I hope when Jets fans visit here next month, they learn a little from the 12th Man and take that back to Metlife.
    If you notice, Jet fans on the road are not really the problem. When Jet fans travel, they are as loud and faithful as anyone. My guess though is that only a small 5 of those fans are the ones at Met Life. And its not so much an individual thing - its basically what has become the culture at Jet games. Its simply not a raucous, rowdy place.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. That was great.

And now Brady is going to take it out on us.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seahawks players talking the smack. Oh how the world has changed.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Pretty much everyone talks smack to everyone. If you have a touchdown/sack dance, you can pretty much guarantee now that whenever the other team does something good, they will imitate the other guy's celebration.

Just the way it is now, unfortunately.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brady's upset, OMG!!!

He's going home to his super hot wife and his 100 million plus life style. BOO HOO!!! I feel so bad for him.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Who talked smack first? Lest Friday Brady interviewed with some local Seattle media and said he was going to turn the 12th Man against the Seahawks!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    They do. But Richard Sherman is yet another punk young 20-something defensive player who tries to get under Brady's skin. They're mosquitoes to him. He's seen and (usually) swatted a million of them.

I don't think he'd dare say that to Peyton.
    Because Peyton isn't douche enough to sit there and talk **** to him...

And Seattle fans are definitely among the best fans in the league. Far better than Jets fans at least.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    Who talked smack first? Lest Friday Brady interviewed with some local Seattle media and said he was going to turn the 12th Man against the Seahawks!!!
    I am simply observing that the world has changed into one where the Seahawks are actually a relevant team on the rise.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    go to a Seahawks game in Seattle and you probably won't come back with the high opinion you have of them now. Those people are brutal on opposing fans, the worst I've encountered.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I am simply observing that the world has changed into one where the Seahawks are actually a relevant team on the rise.
    Which means more people are buying Seahawks merchandise!! Bonus!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brady was up to his old tricks of whimpering to the officials for penalty calls again. Also, did you see him 100% turtle after the one int? It was sad.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Brady was up to his old tricks of whimpering to the officials for penalty calls again. Also, did you see him 100% turtle after the one int? It was sad.
    That's his trademarked move - the turtle. On the last drive, he turtled but no one hit him but he essentially tripped over his own lineman (Solder, I think). Then a Seattle defender pushed him down to ensure that he was in fact down by contact. Brady got up thinking there was a roughing call. I'm not sure if he even realized that he went down without any contact.

Its such a weird move by Brady. He ducks down when there is no one touching him, but then pops back up. Is he scared? Is he hiding? Its not ineffective as the D seems to lose track of him buts kind of bizarre.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. That was great.

And now Brady is going to take it out on us.

This.

IF I was a betting man, I'd probably plunk at least $10K on BOTH the Pats and Seahawks beating the Jets by 7+ each.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    That's his trademarked move - the turtle. On the last drive, he turtled but no one hit him but he essentially tripped over his own lineman (Solder, I think). Then a Seattle defender pushed him down to ensure that he was in fact down by contact. Brady got up thinking there was a roughing call. I'm not sure if he even realized that he went down without any contact.

Its such a weird move by Brady. He ducks down when there is no one touching him, but then pops back up. Is he scared? Is he hiding? Its not ineffective as the D seems to lose track of him buts kind of bizarre.

or

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    go to a Seahawks game in Seattle and you probably won't come back with the high opinion you have of them now. Those people are brutal on opposing fans, the worst I've encountered.
    Are you serious? Those people are harmless! They are loud, and they will give visiting fans some smack talk, but that's where it ends.