As are some posters on this site...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Manish is like a 10 year old girl
    should go back to covering test matches and squash

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Wow..

When the other team cant run the ball, you are up by 20+ points the other team is forced to pass thus you play Maybin & Coples. Not that difficult to understand.
    It is for Crapernicus. He's like a perseverating fool... everything leads back to how badly the team is run, even when the team does well.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    55 snaps is basically the entire game though.
    And Pouha and Ellis were also out. So they used Coples more and he was producing. Big time!

Is it really that difficult to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    It is for Crapernicus. He's like a perseverating fool... everything leads back to how badly the team is run, even when the team does well.
    Name calling, how intelligent

We beat the Colts at home after they had a huge, uplifting win after finding out their HC has cancer.

I'd say the stars were lined up pretty good for us.

Good thing our HC is keeping it low key this week.

Then again our FO hasnt done something embarrassing in a whole day

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Name calling, how intelligent

We beat the Colts at home after they had a huge, uplifting win after finding out their HC has cancer.

I'd say the stars were lined up pretty good for us.

Good thing our HC is keeping it low key this week.

Then again our FO hasnt done something embarrassing in a whole day
    Must be difficult going thru life always looking for something to ***** about. But to each their own

Must be difficult going thru life always looking for something to ***** about. But to each their own
    You can say with a straight face that I am "going thru life always looking for something to ***** about" when it comes to how the JETS are being currently run?

After the embarrassment that this organization brings its fans on almost a daily basis?

Today, Rex mouth's off again to the Patriots after promising that this year he's learned from mistakes in the past. Continues to put more of a target on his QBs back.

Yesterday, Pro Wrestler Jon Cena

Day before that, Woody "No matter what Tebow will be with this team for 3 more years."

Its an endless list

Sorry, but its going to take a bit more than beating the Colts at home to convince me that this ship is being steered in the right direction.

You can say with a straight face that I am "going thru life always looking for something to ***** about" when it comes to how the JETS are being currently run?

After the embarrassment that this organization brings its fans on almost a daily basis?

Today, Rex mouth's off again to the Patriots after promising that this year he's learned from mistakes in the past. Continues to put more of a target on his QBs back.

Yesterday, Pro Wrestler Jon Cena

Day before that, Woody "No matter what Tebow will be with this team for 3 more years."

Its an endless list

Sorry, but its going to take a bit more than beating the Colts at home to convince me that this ship is being steered in the right direction.
    You ***** about the increased snaps of Coples and Maybin without an ounce of football knowledge as to why.

Maybe if you learn the game a little bit you won't have to ***** as much

You ***** about the increased snaps of Coples and Maybin without an ounce of football knowledge as to why.

Maybe if you learn the game a little bit you won't have to ***** as much
    Yes, I get that different scores and opponents dictate personnel on the field.

But ZERO snaps because Pitts OLINE was too big for Coples according to Rex? The same coach that boasted before Coples had a real practice that he was undoubtedly the starter. How could Coples not see the field against Pitt but in July had already nailed down the starting job hands down?

Seems a bit extreme. Seems like Rex doesnt really know what he is doing.
    Last edited by copernicus; 10-15-2012 at 11:34 PM.

Veteran
    And Pouha and Ellis were also out. So they used Coples more and he was producing. Big time!

Is it really that difficult to understand.
    i'm not copernicus, i'm not arguing with you on it. you don't need to be such a smug d!ck about it. i understand pouha and ellis were out. they also had harrison active and played muir a few snaps too. no need for the snide remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    i'm not copernicus, i'm not arguing with you on it. you don't need to be such a smug d!ck about it. i understand pouha and ellis were out. they also had harrison active and played muir a few snaps too. no need for the snide remarks.
    Thanks HMG, many posters here are hesitant to criticize the JETS and anything they do. Just following the philosophy of the HC. Winners, like Tom Coughlin and others would not be satisfied with a win at home against a rookie QB with no RB or defense. Winners like Tom Coughlin and others would say something along the lines like "I am glad that we won but we still have a lot of work to do" or "Good teams play like this week in and week out, we havent proven that we can do that just yet but we will work hard this week to prove we can." Thats how winning head coaches act.

Rex Ryan boast and bragging about how we are going to beat the Patriots five minutes after we beat the Colts is an embarrassment.

Thanks HMG, many posters here are hesitant to criticize the JETS and anything they do. Just following the philosophy of the HC. Winners, like Tom Coughlin and others would not be satisfied with a win at home against a rookie QB with no RB or defense. Winners like Tom Coughlin and others would say something along the lines like "I am glad that we won but we still have a lot of work to do" or "Good teams play like this week in and week out, we havent proven that we can do that just yet but we will work hard this week to prove we can." Thats how winning head coaches act.

Rex Ryan boast and bragging about how we are going to beat the Patriots five minutes after we beat the Colts is an embarrassment.
    I stated in another thread yesterday that Sunday's win, altho good, doesn't mean the Jets are on the upswing and gave the reasons why..

And when you find a post from me saying Rex is equal to Coughlin as a HC please let me know..My gawd look at my damn sig

and FYI to anyone..Harrison is extremely raw and Muir was just signed last week and hasn't been on a football field since end of Aug..Add it all up explains why the increase of snaps for Coples, Maybin etc...

I stated in another thread yesterday that Sunday's win, altho good, doesn't mean the Jets are on the upswing and gave the reasons why..

And when you find a post from me saying Rex is equal to Coughlin as a HC please let me know..My gawd look at my damn sig

and FYI to anyone..Harrison is extremely raw and Muir was just signed last week and hasn't been on a football field since end of Aug..Add it all up explains why the increase of snaps for Coples, Maybin etc...
    I personally like the way the defense looks with guys like Maybin and Coples on the field. Guys are flying around, chasing plays down from behind.

Cmart, you are one of the best posters around here. Re-reading my post I can see how you could take what I wrote as if it were directed at you personally. That was not my intention. The posters who put their heart and soul into their writing are what makes this a great place, whether they are kool aid drinkers or gloom and doomers........

even in yesterday's interview on espn radio, rex said that coples can play better. this, about a rookie who had 1.5 sacks, lost another b/c of a facemask, and would have had another full sack if luck didn't intentionally ground the ball. coples is a beast, rex knows this and is trying to unleash it. he's going to be the key to the defense. he can disrupt enough plays to force teams to double him, which will allow rex to exploit other matchups that he lost when revis got hurt.

Cmart, you are one of the best posters around here. Re-reading my post I can see how you could take what I wrote as if it were directed at you personally. That was not my intention. The posters who put their heart and soul into their writing are what makes this a great place, whether they are kool aid drinkers or gloom and doomers........
    Cope, no sweat..Thanks...Let's all move on to this Sunday's game..

IMO this will tell us where this Jets team is and how the rest of the season plays out..