Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's with all the Kyle Wison hate?

What's with all the Kyle Wison hate?

With the execption of the 49ers game I think hes' played really well since Revis went down Teams IMO seem to be throwing more at Cro then Wilson. Hes not giving up huge plays hes not making costly mistakes I think hes played well.
    Last edited by JETSALLDAY24; 10-15-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Because he always gets beat & has his back to the ball. And when a QB overthrows his receiver he thinks it's because he did something, hence his stupid you can't see me dance.

Veteran
    He isn't giving them up cause he's getting lucky. QBs have missed the wide outs down the field after he gets burned.

i noticed he was still playing the slot yesterday with lankster on the outside

what happened with this aaron berry guy? is he seeing the field?

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    He isn't giving them up cause he's getting lucky. QBs have missed the wide outs down the field after he gets burned.
    QFT.

I can't recall the number of times where he was beat BADLY and after his man failed to catch a catchable pass, Kyle went and Taunted him as if he was the one who prevented the completion.....

Practice Squad
    He is terrible. He always seems to get beaten, and i see him jawing way too much considering his lack of talent.

Veteran
    Kyle still has a stiff neck that's his problem.

Wilson is bread in an oven. It's only a matter of time before he's toast.

Corny line aside, that dude is terrible. Nice ole coverage on a 3rd & 15 on the first drive of the game to take the crowd out of it for a few. If I'm Brady, I'm locking in on Welker any time I see #20 lined up across from him.

Good tackler though, I'll give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Leon View Post
    Good question, I can't seem to remember but did we cut him?

Anyway, he does get beat a lot, and the fact that teams throw to cro more only shows they favor their number 1 WR. He's still a solid open field tackler tho.

Fact is, we will learn just how solid he is this week when we play NE, bc there aren't many QBs who know how to spread the ball around and find the open receiver like Brady.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    With the execption of the 49ers game I think hes' played really well since Revis went down Teams IMO seem to be throwing more at Cro then Wilson. Hes not giving up huge plays h not making costly mistakes I think hes played well.
    Don't you know people make up their minds around here, and they do not change them...ever? Wilson has been gettting more and more confident, and is playing pretty damn well right now, but he still sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Don't you know people make up their minds around here, and they do not change them...ever? Wilson has been gettting more and more confident, and is playing pretty damn well right now, but he still sucks.
    Yea i've noticed its ridiclous hes playing solid right now hes's stepped up hugly like I said teams are throwing at Cromartie more then Wilson thats not by accident although im glad they are Cro is a freak.

He is short and seems to be deaf to noise around him. He still seems like he's running rex's defense through his head and reacting 2 seconds late.

All Pro
    CB isn't his strong suit. He just doesn't have the awareness for it. Could he be better off as a safety? He has great speed and is a good tackler. Maybe he is better off defending the plays in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    contradict yourself much? lol

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegi5894 View Post
    Good question, I can't seem to remember but did we cut him?

Anyway, he does get beat a lot, and the fact that teams throw to cro more only shows they favor their number 1 WR. He's still a solid open field tackler tho.

Fact is, we will learn just how solid he is this week when we play NE, bc there aren't many QBs who know how to spread the ball around and find the open receiver like Brady.
    Berry is playing a lot of ST's I haven't seen him on the field. When the Jets have played 5 DB's I think they had Allen in. He's learning the playbook I think, but he's still on the team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

He's not tight in coverage and doesn't have very good ball awareness. You'd think from playing alongside Revis and Cromartie that he would've developed into a better corner but it hasn't happened.

Until he starts getting beat and the guy catches it, he's playing well. Or well enough.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Until he starts getting beat and the guy catches it, he's playing well. Or well enough.
    When Sanchez doesn't throw picks fumble or lose the game, is that good enough too?

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Leon View Post

It looks like he did not play

SECONDARY

Antonio Cromartie -- 71 snaps/100 percent

LaRon Landry -- 71 snaps/100 percent

Yeremiah Bell -- 71 snaps/100 percent

Kyle Wilson -- 70 snaps/99 percent

Ellis Lankster -- 49 snaps/69 percent

Antonio Allen -- 11 snaps/15 percent

Josh Bush -- 10 snaps/14 percent

Isaiah Trufant -- 9 snaps/13 percent