Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Sanchez 36 wins 24 losses since taking over

  1. #1

    Sanchez 36 wins 24 losses since taking over

    Fellow Jet Fans-

    including playoffs 36 wins 24 losses including 4-2 in the playoffs, all on the road.

    Thats a .600 winning percentage-

    If Mark was a quarterback here in Buffalo, he would be treated like a God

    with those numbers.

    discuss. please. or not

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    Fellow Jet Fans-

    including playoffs 36 wins 24 losses including 4-2 in the playoffs, all on the road.

    Thats a .600 winning percentage-

    If Mark was a quarterback here in Buffalo, he would be treated like a God

    with those numbers.

    discuss. please. or not
    This team has not done enough to help Sanchez. Having Holmes out is going to help him Hill by the the end of the season will be the true #1 reciver Holmes will be an after thought.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    Fellow Jet Fans-

    including playoffs 36 wins 24 losses including 4-2 in the playoffs, all on the road.

    Thats a .600 winning percentage-

    If Mark was a quarterback here in Buffalo, he would be treated like a God

    with those numbers.

    discuss. please. or not
    Vince Young has a great winning percentage too. If Mark were playing in Buffalo, he'd probably be stinking out the joint. Weak group of WRs and awful D. What makes you think Mark could succeed under those conditions? The bulk of Sanchez's wins have come when the Jets had a top 3 D in the league.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Vince Young has a great winning percentage too. If Mark were playing in Buffalo, he'd probably be stinking out the joint. Weak group of WRs and awful D. What makes you think Mark could succeed under those conditions? The bulk of Sanchez's wins have come when the Jets had a top 3 D in the league.
    The point is that they are STARVING in Buffalo for a capable QB- since Jim Kelly retired.

    all things being equal, 36-24 is fantastic- unless you a NY Jets named Sanchez

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,818
    You think we could trade him to Buffalo for CJ Spiller?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You think we could trade him to Buffalo for CJ Spiller?
    Tebow and Bart Scott for CJ Spiller and Mario Williams......

    just sayin

  7. #7
    Rex Grossman had a great winning percentage with the Bears, so did Kyle Orton

    Like in baseball wins are a team statistic, no QB wins games by themselves. All advanced metrics have Sanchez as one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

  8. #8
    Not bad, but jets fans would never credit Sanchez. Sooooo this is on Rex right?? Wait no, that's not right. He's no good either.

  9. #9
    Holmes is gifted in his field, like many of us; well at least we think we are. I don't think you try to recoach a 28 year old in the league since college. You let him go.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    The point is that they are STARVING in Buffalo for a capable QB- since Jim Kelly retired.

    all things being equal, 36-24 is fantastic- unless you a NY Jets named Sanchez
    Well he's probably better than Fitzpatrick, if that's what you want to hear. I don't rate Fitz very highly though, he's one of the most error-prone and physically limited QBs in the league.

    Teams win games. When you look at the numbers that relate only to Mark's individual play, they paint a very different picture.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    Rex Grossman had a great winning percentage with the Bears, so did Kyle Orton

    Like in baseball wins are a team statistic, no QB wins games by themselves. All advanced metrics have Sanchez as one of the worst starting QBs in the league.
    If wins are all that counts- he has done a great job to date.

    He is tied for the most road Playoff victories in NFL history, if my stats are correct.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    Fellow Jet Fans-

    including playoffs 36 wins 24 losses including 4-2 in the playoffs, all on the road.

    Thats a .600 winning percentage-

    If Mark was a quarterback here in Buffalo, he would be treated like a God

    with those numbers.

    discuss. please. or not
    yeah, because that's all we hear from Bills fans, "if we only had Sanchez"

  13. #13
    Wins are a team stat, not a QB stat.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    yeah, because that's all we hear from Bills fans, "if we only had Sanchez"
    Well played Costanza. I ll see you in hell

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    Fellow Jet Fans-

    including playoffs 36 wins 24 losses including 4-2 in the playoffs, all on the road.

    Thats a .600 winning percentage-

    If Mark was a quarterback here in Buffalo, he would be treated like a God

    with those numbers.

    discuss. please. or not
    Give the credit where credit is due.

    We have had a great run game 2 out of the last three years. We have had a great defense (top 5) all three years. We have a coach that has its team playing its hardest ever. We have an Oline that blocked their asses off yesterday.

    Give them credit. Not the guy that one day we hope to be Trent Dilfer, or Alex Smith. The less the ball is in the hands of Mark Sanchez the better this team has done since he has been here.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Vince Young has a great winning percentage too. If Mark were playing in Buffalo, he'd probably be stinking out the joint. Weak group of WRs and awful D. What makes you think Mark could succeed under those conditions? The bulk of Sanchez's wins have come when the Jets had a top 3 D in the league.
    What is his overall record against teams above .500?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    What is his overall record against teams above .500?
    against New England on the road in the playoffs??? Answer 1-0...

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    against New England on the road in the playoffs??? Answer 1-0...
    POWWWWW

    THANK YOU.

    as you were or wern't

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    against New England on the road in the playoffs??? Answer 1-0...
    That game was two years ago.

    Since that time, Sanchez has ZERO wins over a .500+ team.

    That fluke win 2 years ago means absolutely nothing today.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by KR View Post
    Give the credit where credit is due.

    We have had a great run game 2 out of the last three years. We have had a great defense (top 5) all three years. We have a coach that has its team playing its hardest ever. We have an Oline that blocked their asses off yesterday.

    Give them credit. Not the guy that one day we hope to be Trent Dilfer, or Alex Smith. The less the ball is in the hands of Mark Sanchez the better this team has done since he has been here.

    I was going to say, this sounds like a good credit to the Jets and their defense over the years.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us