Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Uh - Oh Rex is back...

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Playing tomorrow WITH my JETS cap. Funny... But I am known as Matt the SOJ fan at the golf club I belong to.
    Fixed...

I think Rex needs to tone it down and PatsfanTX needs to be banned pronto.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Fixed...
    DOOOOOOOSH. RAhRah

DOOOOOOOSH. RAhRah
    What happened to Rah Rah 19? He was amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Rex rules. I don't believe in "bulletin board material" and Belichick/Brady are going to run it up regardless if he said it or not.

Quit whining, whiners.

You're not very observant in you think the Pats are a sleeping dog. They just got embarrassed by a 3rd round rookie. They're playing this game balls to the wall.
    Thanks for your brilliant insight, you are a wise one

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    I love Rex. Don't care what anyone says

I don't know him well enough to love him, but I do get him. (-;

He can get this team to win in Foxboro again. Good game planning, good execution and good game time adjustments. A little smashmouth defense getting to Brady wouldn't hurt either. Bellycheat is just that, a cheater too. From the woman in his bed that he stole out of another man's bed to the players in his locker room & the *Lombardi trophys, all ill gotten gains.

Lady Luck hates a cheater.

My Dad was also talking to a Jet employee who said if Rex loses to NE this weekend, the NY Jets practice facility grounds keeping crew said he can dig his own effin hole this time & bury the ball up his ass for all they care, but don't disturb their grass.
    Last edited by Limolady; 10-15-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Rex is going to keep trying to win games his way and Sanchez will continue to be Sanchez.

First rule of Rex football: You can't throw the INT you don't throw.
    I thought the first rule of Rex football is "you do not talk about Rex football"?

I don't care about his mouth. If that is what makes him happy then have at it. He just needs to back it up on Sunday. That is the price you pay for being able to run your mouth all the live long day. MUST back it up.

DOOOOOOOSH. RAhRah
    Wha??

So uncivil...

Rex has talked his whole career. Any bit of toning it down or not talking would have the team thinking he doesn't believe in them no matter what he says in the locker room. I hate it, but it is what it is.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Thanks for your brilliant insight, you are a wise one
    Indeed. Much wiser than "Please don't say you think we'll win, Rex. Brady might try to beat us now". As if he wouldn't anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Good summary, although you surprisingly left out the 45-3 Mon night massacre in NE in 2010, which would seem to strongly support your point that the Pats generally outmatch the Jets. That game was a thorough butt-whipping, which made the playoff victory later on all the more surprising.
    +1

Don't know how I left that one off lol

Hopefully at this point people have read the quote in context without the "..." to manipulate the quote. It's pretty frustrating when people constantly fall for that crap and the media runs with it. Kinda embarassing for our fanbase.

I was particularly amazed back when Braylon post dwi said that what he did wasn't a black eye on the team, but a black eye on himself.
    Well the media, including Benigno and Roberts, left off the second half of the quote and further shredded Bray.
    I tried to call in, couldn't get thru.
    This crap is happening every day in the papers and thru Espn, we need more fans to realize this before making judgements on players and coaches.

Edit: but that won't happen.

Cool

Oh please. Everyone's so scared of the Cheatriots. Who cares? Let them be pissed. I WANT them to be pissed. Either the Jets are going to win this game or they won't, but I'm sick of seeing FANS act like the pats are 6-0. Stop giving them any kind of respect or compliments. The media does enough of it already, slobbering over a team with no D and an average running game that hasn't won a SB since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Indeed. Much wiser than "Please don't say you think we'll win, Rex. Brady might try to beat us now". As if he wouldn't anyways.
    I have the opinion that his mouth sometimes works against us and I'd rather he just shuts up with all the nonsense. I guarantee you I have observed alot more Jet football than you in my 44 years as a diehard Jet fan and I can also guarantee you I am much more observant than you regarding the game and have forgotten more about the game than you'll ever know, so in the future, we can agree to disagree, OK Mr IthinkIknowitall?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

If my coach doesn't think his team is going to win a game, I don't want him.

Calm down you pantywaste drama queens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post

Either the Jets are going to win this game or they won't.
    Now that's some solid football analysis right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    If my coach doesn't think his team is going to win a game, I don't want him.

Calm down you pantywaste drama queens.
    Name the one Super Bowl winning coach that talked as much shlt as Rex. Talking too much usually will come back to bite you in the ass. It turns everyone against us, including the refs, IMO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    It's like he opens his mouth and a little guy comes out, turns around, pulls down his pants and moons everyone.

That's how he is. good grief......
    Lay off the mushrooms Vin.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

You STFU.

As usual the media takes what he said out of context, they run with it, the SOJF's cry about it...

SSDD
    The chief of the SOJF police strikes again.